How to tell if you're being spied upo...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ex-abused wife

Cleveland, OH

#21 Dec 26, 2011
crazy cowboy wrote:
I'll have to leave this one alone. TOO stupid.
Sell your car and get a life. Who really cares what you do unless you are a freak. Are you a freak?
It is not a stupid question... but by the way you respond you sound like the very men we have to be in fear of...
yurmoma

Chester, VA

#22 Dec 31, 2011
Robert Raymond eats turds while driving in his cruiser!!! He also abused his ex-wife!!! He is also running a lawn service with illegal immigrants and is in love the the short guy named nothead.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#23 Dec 31, 2011
yurmoma is the idiot clone originally known as nothead.

Deranged racist bible thumping moron too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity.

Cloning and spewing is all he knows.
Solution Supplier

Valley City, OH

#24 Jan 2, 2012
like to know wrote:
How can i tell if someone has put a recorder, GPS, or camera in my car? I've looked but can't find anything.But I know something is there.And no, I'm not paranoid.My husband is monitoring me.Serious replies only PLEASE.
The only thing you need to do is not be a dirty, rotten, slu-tty, untrustworthy who-re. If you can do that you troubles will fade away and so will your paranoia.
toro loco

Richmond, VA

#25 Jan 2, 2012
like to know wrote:
How can i tell if someone has put a recorder, GPS, or camera in my car? I've looked but can't find anything.But I know something is there.And no, I'm not paranoid.My husband is monitoring me.Serious replies only PLEASE.
you go to Taco Bell and buy a burrito supreme, ask for double beans, then wait until you fell you want to fart, step in front of your car and fart, if the gas turns yellow then there is a GPS, if it turns blue then it is a camera, I am really serious about this.
mee

San Diego, CA

#26 May 14, 2014
soooOOOooo. . .ancient threads. weird.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News state inspections: unecessary repairs, report a... (May '10) 5 hr VN Vet 43
News Hopewell man to serve 30 years in prison for dr... (Mar '10) 8 hr AkW 59
China is Right About Minding Our Own Business May 27 Concerned Citizen 1
News I am a gay Yankee teacher in the South (Aug '15) May 27 Wondering 17
Media calls storms "punishing" May 27 WatchmanOnTheWall 2
Governor May 26 VN Vet 5
Reasons I want to Remain a Man May 24 VN Vet 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesterfield Mortgages