How to tell if you're being spied upo...

How to tell if you're being spied upon, electronically

Posted in the Chesterfield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
like to know

Memphis, TN

#1 Jan 22, 2011
How can i tell if someone has put a recorder, GPS, or camera in my car? I've looked but can't find anything.But I know something is there.And no, I'm not paranoid.My husband is monitoring me.Serious replies only PLEASE.

Since: Jul 10

Glen Allen, VA

#2 Jan 23, 2011
like to know wrote:
How can i tell if someone has put a recorder, GPS, or camera in my car? I've looked but can't find anything.But I know something is there.And no, I'm not paranoid.My husband is monitoring me.Serious replies only PLEASE.
Take your car to the dealership that made the car. Speak to the Service Manager and explain it to him. The mechanics at the dealership from a glance can tell what belongs and what doesn't. They 95% of the time work on that line of cars only and see them constantly.

And most of all BEHAVE!!
crazy cowboy

Richmond, VA

#3 Jan 25, 2011
I'll have to leave this one alone. TOO stupid.

Sell your car and get a life. Who really cares what you do unless you are a freak. Are you a freak?
west virginia aunt

Chester, VA

#4 Jan 25, 2011
like to know wrote:
if someone violated you like that or if someone is trying to make you feel as if you are being followed--than they are cruel assholes!!!!! they are anti-American, anti-Christian and anti-Human--They are truly the scum of the earth and should be ashamed of themselves!!!!

Psychological harassment is cruel and dangerous and effects children deeply--

I heard the HCPD/HCFD engage in such behavior---imagine using their resources for evil purposes.

Why would someone do that?? Maybe the 22 viewers would like to reply and spread their Christianity-
myrtle

Chester, VA

#5 Jan 25, 2011
like to know wrote:
just ask the police or fire guys--if they laugh at you and then bring their Christian family members over to laugh at you and watch you cry then it is true and you should move.

they are actually trying to make you paranoid so you kill yourself so you might want to just get it over with. there are 22 viewers cheering you on--they live for this!!!
myrtle

Chester, VA

#6 Jan 25, 2011
also don't listen to Sammy--don't behave!!! The important people following and harassing you are giving up their precious time and deserve a good show.

you should start to cry and drive eratically--even if you have children in the car--you should have near collisions every 5 miles or so to keep their attention and let them know how much your family is suffering--slowly unravel and just go nuts--that is why they are doing this anyway!!

now be a good sport and let them ruin your miserable life because they do not want you to live anyway--

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#7 Jan 26, 2011
WARNING....WARNING....WARNING

This is nothead's girlfriend that thinks all of Henrico County is harassing her. Seems myrtle is the new ID for Iswallow.

Both are deranged racist gay bashing fake Christians idiots that have applied for membership with Westboro Baptist Church..

Your deranged racist posts must qualify you to join them.

Richmond, VA

#8 Jan 26, 2011
myrtle wrote:
also don't listen to Sammy--don't behave!!! The important people following and harassing you are giving up their precious time and deserve a good show.
you should start to cry and drive eratically--even if you have children in the car--you should have near collisions every 5 miles or so to keep their attention and let them know how much your family is suffering--slowly unravel and just go nuts--that is why they are doing this anyway!!
now be a good sport and let them ruin your miserable life because they do not want you to live anyway--
And you say you are not deranged??? Did you read what you posted Iswallow?

Seek help and put your children with somebody that will not endanger them as you just admitted you do!!!!!

Since: Jul 10

Glen Allen, VA

#9 Jan 26, 2011
va_tazdad wrote:
This is nothead's girlfriend that thinks all of Henrico County is harassing her. Seems myrtle is the new ID for Iswallow.
Both are deranged racist gay bashing fake Christians idiots that have applied for membership with Westboro Baptist Church..
I had to wake up to this news Fleahead is back. I think I am going back to bed for an hour wake up again and hope it was not true. The Westboro thing, now that was funny.
sandy

Chester, VA

#10 Jan 26, 2011
Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your car to the dealership that made the car. Speak to the Service Manager and explain it to him. The mechanics at the dealership from a glance can tell what belongs and what doesn't. They 95% of the time work on that line of cars only and see them constantly.
And most of all BEHAVE!!
Thank you Sammy for your good advice. Your bible studying is paying off because you are a good and kind person. You would not want to instill fear in someone. Fear is a very powerful emotion.
myrtle

Chester, VA

#11 Jan 26, 2011
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
And you say you are not deranged??? Did you read what you posted Iswallow?
Seek help and put your children with somebody that will not endanger them as you just admitted you do!!!!!
Just because you post it doesn't mean it is, that would mean that you are admitting to having a wet vagina.
Dr Smith

Chester, VA

#12 Jan 26, 2011
va_tazdad wrote:
I respect personal choice. No one deserves to be bashed!!!!!!! Please leave gay people alone.

If you have a wet vagina and want to swallow-please get a room and stop telling us about it.

Midlothian, VA

#13 Jan 26, 2011
Dr Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
I respect personal choice. No one deserves to be bashed!!!!!!! Please leave gay people alone.
If you have a wet vagina and want to swallow-please get a room and stop telling us about it.
Perhaps you should take a reading comprehension class "dr."

Either you can't understand, you are Iswallow, or you are just too stupid to bother with.

I bet on you actually being nothead's girlfriend Iswallow using another ID like always.
embezzler chick

Chester, VA

#14 Jan 26, 2011
i think someone is monitoring Taz-and just figured out that he is really Greg!

Can I borrow some money???

Midlothian, VA

#15 Jan 26, 2011
embezzler chick wrote:
i think someone is monitoring Taz-and just figured out that he is really Greg!
Can I borrow some money???
Too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity chick.

No $$$ for you!
arrogance

Chester, VA

#16 Jan 27, 2011
i can do whatever i want---i can send notes that say-now you've really been *ucked by the police!!!!!!! so who are you going to call now when you need help??

Midlothian, VA

#17 Jan 28, 2011
arrogance wrote:
i can do whatever i want---i can send notes that say-now you've really been *ucked by the police!!!!!!! so who are you going to call now when you need help??
So can anyone else within the law.
Real Change

Richmond, VA

#18 Jan 28, 2011
like to know wrote:
Ignore idiots like "myrtle" and leave your husband before he harms you. If you are cheating then stop or move on with your life.
jane

Chester, VA

#19 Jan 28, 2011
arrogance wrote:
i have received many disgusting notes in the flyer section of my mail box-- i think anyone who would leave such a note is a creep. i hope God protects my family and punishes you!!!!!!
jane

Chester, VA

#20 Jan 28, 2011
STOP

NOW YOU'VE REALLY BEEN *UCKED BY THE POLICE, SO WHO ARE YOU GOING TO CALL NOW WHEN YOU NEED HELP?

Tell your wives to please stop trying to distract me while driving by laughing, pointing or picking their noses.

If they think it is funny for you to send such disgusting notes to my home then I PITY YOU!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West Virginia Flood Disaster! 10 min Brian Canter 1
Review: Aim 4Fitness 5 hr Wendy 37
News Ukropa s future: Open Sundays, alcohol sales af... (Dec '09) 8 hr martin garey 13
News In tobacco-loving Va., bars to quit cold-turkey... (Nov '09) Sat martin garey 29
Hillary Ignored Pleas Jun 22 VN Vet 6
More Reason to Lawfully Remove Obama from Office Jun 17 Concerned Citizen 1
Thriller Book Store (Aug '12) Jun 16 smoothie243 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesterfield Mortgages