Sabrina Pado: Chesterfield substitute...

Sabrina Pado: Chesterfield substitute-teacher, Sabrina Pado, found ...

There are 28 comments on the WTVR story from Jul 21, 2010, titled Sabrina Pado: Chesterfield substitute-teacher, Sabrina Pado, found .... In it, WTVR reports that:

Wednesday, Sabrina Pado represented herself in court and pleaded no contest to charges for drinking on school property and public intoxication.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shazam

Richmond, VA

#21 Jul 22, 2010
You gotta be sauced to put up with public school.
Wild thang

United States

#22 Jul 22, 2010
Shazam wrote:
You gotta be sauced to put up with public school.
I wanted to bang a few of my teachers they were so damn hott!
chesterfield

United States

#23 Jul 22, 2010
ocva wrote:
<quoted text>
Her blood alcohol level was .15. It didn't get that high from just the drink she had in the classroom. Eyes glassy, reeking of alcohol...Sounds to me like she came to the school drunk. And how did she get to school? Did she drive herself while drunk?
well i was just talking about her drinking there.....we dont know how many she drank in the classroom before she got caught...you know...and yes her stupid tail would have drove home drunk!!!

“Sun worshiper”

Since: Jul 10

Midlothian

#24 Jul 22, 2010
C.C. think he see her picture in the h*o*e line up from last week bust.
chesterfield

United States

#25 Jul 22, 2010
Captian Caveman wrote:
C.C. think he see her picture in the h*o*e line up from last week bust.
maybe....but i bet you she couldnt make any money!! lol well if she lived in gilpin ct.....she would be the hottest thing in the hood.....:)
ShutIT

United States

#26 Jul 22, 2010
chesterfield wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe....but i bet you she couldnt make any money!! lol well if she lived in gilpin ct.....she would be the hottest thing in the hood, well to me any way! By the way I'm a hopeless deadman walking:)
Do you mean that?
udonodon

Richmond, VA

#27 Jul 23, 2010
ocva wrote:
Please do NOT refer to this person as a teacher! She is not a teacher, she was only subbing that day. She doesn't have a teaching degree. I think this is a ridiculous fine - should be way more than that. She was responsible for a whole classroom full of little kids. I'm glad the kids were smart enough to report it. But I wonder how she was able to check in at the school that morning without anybody in the school office noticing her behavior or smelling the alcohol.
I question the screening and oversight policies in the schools. Maybe the administration needs to check in on the classrooms occasionally. It's sad that 3rd graders were able to see a problem but the administration wasn't. With unemployment what it is, I'm sure that there are other options for subs.
beentheredonetha t

Oakland, CA

#28 Jul 23, 2010
the kids will drive you to drinking.......but this takes it to a new level....The punishment fit the crime........Maybe Sheriff Proffitt will show some empathy and give her weekends..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Petersburg woman buys smaller water meter to re... 18 hr Sam 1
Christie Brinkley Wrinkle Remover May 2 bulk 1
News Latino prosecutor in Chesterfield: Violent ille... Apr '17 spytheweb 5
News How Did Fla. Therapist Accused of S&M with Pati... (May '14) Mar '17 Tim 4
Like and following social pages (Nov '16) Nov '16 Sesational Seduction 1
Kelly Dinelle Payne (Mar '06) Jan '16 Steve 56
Chesterfield County VA Child predators (Jul '07) Jan '16 Stay in school 55

Chesterfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance