Sabrina Pado: Chesterfield substitute...

Sabrina Pado: Chesterfield substitute-teacher, Sabrina Pado, found ...

There are 28 comments on the WTVR story from Jul 21, 2010, titled Sabrina Pado: Chesterfield substitute-teacher, Sabrina Pado, found .... In it, WTVR reports that:

Wednesday, Sabrina Pado represented herself in court and pleaded no contest to charges for drinking on school property and public intoxication.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#1 Jul 21, 2010
"She says now that this case is over, she would like to pursue a career in substance abuse counseling. "

As what, the example of don't do this?

Her case may be over, but I can guarantee her career as a teacher sure as Hell is.

Attending "several alcohol free programs" is just for show. She has problems that these programs haven't resolved.

She should never be in a position with children ever again.

Alcoholism is not a disease that can be cured, it is an addiction that can only be controlled.
Eva

Chester, VA

#2 Jul 21, 2010
va_tazdad wrote:
"She says now that this case is over, she would like to pursue a career in substance abuse counseling. "
As what, the example of don't do this?
Her case may be over, but I can guarantee her career as a teacher sure as Hell is.
Attending "several alcohol free programs" is just for show. She has problems that these programs haven't resolved.
She should never be in a position with children ever again.
Alcoholism is not a disease that can be cured, it is an addiction that can only be controlled.
Spoken like a true recovering alcoholic. Maybe you can become her AA sponsor.

“Sun worshiper”

Since: Jul 10

Midlothian

#3 Jul 21, 2010
C.C. wonder why all teachers not drink in class. Cavechildren now are a bunch of **##@@%^$!

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#4 Jul 21, 2010
Eva wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true recovering alcoholic. Maybe you can become her AA sponsor.
Not a chance. I have no problem with alcohol and even occasionally indulge my self. I have zero tolerance for alcoholics, criminals and terrorists.

Which are you?
Angie

Richmond, VA

#5 Jul 21, 2010
I would bet a month pay, that this female could and would drink anyone under the table!!!
concerned mom

Richmond, VA

#6 Jul 21, 2010
WOW a $100 fine for drinking on SCHOOL property!! Thats ridiculous. There were CHILDREN in that school building, a mere 100 fine, its unbelievable!!! Im in sohck that a judge would let the fine be that low, so i guess our HS kids can drink in class and only have to pay a little fine!! WOW!!
eatemup

United States

#7 Jul 21, 2010
She probably has a refrigerator full of beer outside in front of her mobile home!

“Sun worshiper”

Since: Jul 10

Midlothian

#8 Jul 21, 2010
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
I have zero tolerance for alcoholics, criminals and terrorists.
Don't forget autistic children
Eva

Chester, VA

#9 Jul 21, 2010
Captian Caveman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget autistic children
That is true. Thank you Captain!
Natdog

Johnson City, TN

#10 Jul 21, 2010
WoW. U must B drunk when third graders can tell!! This lady is stupid enough to represent herself. You would think with an education to teach, she would be smarter than that!
GUMBY

Richmond, VA

#11 Jul 21, 2010
Well one the bright side of things she was driving the School Bus bringing the kids to school.
ocva

Grand Rapids, MI

#12 Jul 21, 2010
Please do NOT refer to this person as a teacher! She is not a teacher, she was only subbing that day. She doesn't have a teaching degree. I think this is a ridiculous fine - should be way more than that. She was responsible for a whole classroom full of little kids. I'm glad the kids were smart enough to report it. But I wonder how she was able to check in at the school that morning without anybody in the school office noticing her behavior or smelling the alcohol.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#13 Jul 21, 2010
Captian Caveman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget autistic children
No problem with them. They can't help the problem they have.

The list above on the other hand is different.
chesterfield

United States

#14 Jul 22, 2010
ocva wrote:
Please do NOT refer to this person as a teacher! She is not a teacher, she was only subbing that day. She doesn't have a teaching degree. I think this is a ridiculous fine - should be way more than that. She was responsible for a whole classroom full of little kids. I'm glad the kids were smart enough to report it. But I wonder how she was able to check in at the school that morning without anybody in the school office noticing her behavior or smelling the alcohol.
Im sure she started drinking after she checked in...There should be laws protecting the children in cases like this. Im talking about when someone touches a child in a wrong way the state keeps them people away from are kids and keeps track of where they live and work. this lady put alot of kids in danger and she needs someone to keep an eye on her. what if she was baby sitting and passed out and a child drowned in a pool. Not good...not good at all!!! I dont want her any where near my kids!!
Gerry

Richmond, VA

#15 Jul 22, 2010
I bet she is a hot thing when she gets a six pack in her. I think she would be perfect in the sack or the back seat of an old Dodge car!!!
ocva

Grand Rapids, MI

#16 Jul 22, 2010
The caption under her picture still identifies this woman as a Chesterfield teacher. She is not. That is insulting to the real Chesterfield teachers.
Fun Police

Richmond, VA

#17 Jul 22, 2010
This broad is an amateur. Seriously lady--step up your efforts. If you are going to drink at work, ALWAYS go with vodka. It mixes with everything and is easily covered up with breath mints. Breath Savers actually smell a little like alcohol anyway.

Rookie mistake. What a shame to all of us real drunks.
Fun Police

Richmond, VA

#18 Jul 22, 2010
Gerry wrote:
I bet she is a hot thing when she gets a six pack in her. I think she would be perfect in the sack or the back seat of an old Dodge car!!!
Back seat of an old Dodge car? You are giving her too much credit.

More like the back alley behind an old Dodge dealership.

And, yes, I'd do it. But it would take a six pack of Jim Beam 1/5s.
ocva

Grand Rapids, MI

#19 Jul 22, 2010
chesterfield wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sure she started drinking after she checked in...There should be laws protecting the children in cases like this. Im talking about when someone touches a child in a wrong way the state keeps them people away from are kids and keeps track of where they live and work. this lady put alot of kids in danger and she needs someone to keep an eye on her. what if she was baby sitting and passed out and a child drowned in a pool. Not good...not good at all!!! I dont want her any where near my kids!!
Her blood alcohol level was .15. It didn't get that high from just the drink she had in the classroom. Eyes glassy, reeking of alcohol...Sounds to me like she came to the school drunk. And how did she get to school? Did she drive herself while drunk?
George

Richmond, VA

#20 Jul 22, 2010
Three bags over head Fun Police and a 1/5 of Jack, she would do anything, which I would think she knows how and has done it all!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Semi-Literate Mayor Of Bankrupt City Denounces ... 6 hr Prince George 15
News Will Republicans now impeach Obama? (Nov '10) 19 hr Meow Meow Meow 178
Whitney Bsharah Wed Truth 2
Dangers of Autism in Children through GMO Foods Wed Concerned Citizen 1
white power Wed Black Lives Suck 1
important information on voter fraud and bill c... Aug 22 Concerned Citizen 1
Bernie Sanders/Never Hillary Aug 20 nco 1

Chesterfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesterfield Mortgages