Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Feb 26, 2013
Work

Lexington, KY

#1 Jan 14, 2013
So, before I get started I've already stopped smoking, its been about two weeks, which is obviously not enough time for it to be cleared from my system. I am trying to apply for jobs that do not immediately drug test for employment. Has anyone found any jobs near Richmond or Berea that just don't drug test when hiring?! I honestly need a job asap because my online-home business just is not working out the best right now.

Please no negative bs, I know this is Topix and all but just honest straight up answers if you know of any jobs in the area that do not require a drug test!
Thanks
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2 Jan 14, 2013
Work wrote:
So, before I get started I've already stopped smoking, its been about two weeks, which is obviously not enough time for it to be cleared from my system. I am trying to apply for jobs that do not immediately drug test for employment. Has anyone found any jobs near Richmond or Berea that just don't drug test when hiring?! I honestly need a job asap because my online-home business just is not working out the best right now.
Please no negative bs, I know this is Topix and all but just honest straight up answers if you know of any jobs in the area that do not require a drug test!
Thanks
Your home based business would have thrived if you didn't dope yourself up all the time. No sympathy for ya. Who wants to hire a druggie that will eventually cause untold monies to be spent. Get your head screwed on correctly and leave the foolish things alone.
Obig Wan Kenobi

Whitesburg, KY

#3 Jan 14, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Your home based business would have thrived if you didn't dope yourself up all the time. No sympathy for ya. Who wants to hire a druggie that will eventually cause untold monies to be spent. Get your head screwed on correctly and leave the foolish things alone.
Read his post you judgmental dipshit. He did quit, and get his 'head screwed on straight'.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4 Jan 14, 2013
Obig Wan Kenobi wrote:
<quoted text>
Read his post you judgmental dipshit. He did quit, and get his 'head screwed on straight'.
Bump you Mothrafudder...2 weeks is a long time as far as quitting. Drugs can be detected in your system as far back as 5yrs.. Now he wants to skirt around a companies substance abuse policies so he can have gainful employment to buy more dope. You must be a druggie yourself.....i'd fire your azz immediately.
Big Earl

Whitesburg, KY

#5 Jan 15, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Bump you Mothrafudder...2 weeks is a long time as far as quitting. Drugs can be detected in your system as far back as 5yrs.. Now he wants to skirt around a companies substance abuse policies so he can have gainful employment to buy more dope. You must be a druggie yourself.....i'd fire your azz immediately.
I'd rather have a druggie working for me than a low life racist.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6 Jan 15, 2013
Big Earl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather have a druggie working for me than a low life racist.
Double bump you Mothrafudder.....all you Columbine druggies are the same.
You are the proverbial racist when wearing your klan outfit and bluejeans.
Big Earl

Whitesburg, KY

#7 Jan 15, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Double bump you Mothrafudder.....all you Columbine druggies are the same.
You are the proverbial racist when wearing your klan outfit and bluejeans.
The gibberish you post on here doesn't even deserve a response. Feel free to respond to any of my future posts, but I will not waste another second responding to scum that are beneath me.
Work

Lexington, KY

#8 Jan 15, 2013
Actually, I am a female. A college student. I work for an online company that with my college work makes it too difficult to manage my time efficently to make the income that I need. So what if I smoked marijuana! Sorry, under many states in this country it is found to be legal and used as medication. Which is my main purpose for having smoked as long as I have, as it helps me keep my emotions in check for my bipolar disorder better than being stuck on some pill that makes me not be able to function. For me marijuana actually lets me deal with people as well as focus on my work. Not everyone is some junky or stoner just because they smoke marijuana, it does help some people like myself.
My only issue is that I have it in my system and as I stated my online business is not doing as well as I need it to and I am needing to find another job to make ends meet. So honestly take your biggot mouth somewhere else.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9 Jan 16, 2013
Big Earl wrote:
<quoted text>
The gibberish you post on here doesn't even deserve a response. Feel free to respond to any of my future posts, but I will not waste another second responding to scum that are beneath me.
Triple bump you Motrafudder....i don't give a shyt what you say anyway. Your ugly azz can't hang with me....too bad you don't have the quick wit i got/
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#10 Jan 16, 2013
Work wrote:
Actually, I am a female. A college student. I work for an online company that with my college work makes it too difficult to manage my time efficently to make the income that I need. So what if I smoked marijuana! Sorry, under many states in this country it is found to be legal and used as medication. Which is my main purpose for having smoked as long as I have, as it helps me keep my emotions in check for my bipolar disorder better than being stuck on some pill that makes me not be able to function. For me marijuana actually lets me deal with people as well as focus on my work. Not everyone is some junky or stoner just because they smoke marijuana, it does help some people like myself.
My only issue is that I have it in my system and as I stated my online business is not doing as well as I need it to and I am needing to find another job to make ends meet. So honestly take your biggot mouth somewhere else.
You can get a SS disability check....you've just proven how f'ed you are/ forget it polar bear, your brain is fried.
LGG

Richmond, VA

#11 Feb 16, 2013
to new hammer time........ kill yourself, your ignoraunt and misinformed. if you take any type of drugs even aspirine then guest what.... your a druggie as well. (Fact) drugs are drugs prescription or not.
Ummmm WOW

Hopewell, VA

#12 Feb 16, 2013
The original post was already building fodder for the freaks. To expect a true humane answer to a genuine question here is futile. These people have nothing to do but lambaste anyone who comes on here for real world advice. Take your chances and apply wherever you wish. Good luck and Godspeed.

Dayummmm!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#13 Feb 16, 2013
LGG wrote:
to new hammer time........ kill yourself, your ignoraunt and misinformed. if you take any type of drugs even aspirine then guest what.... your a druggie as well.(Fact) drugs are drugs prescription or not.
go back to pre-k and learn how to spell. trying to spell while high just wont't work.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#14 Feb 16, 2013
Ummmm WOW wrote:
The original post was already building fodder for the freaks. To expect a true humane answer to a genuine question here is futile. These people have nothing to do but lambaste anyone who comes on here for real world advice. Take your chances and apply wherever you wish. Good luck and Godspeed.
Dayummmm!!!
don't do drugs......no problem getting tested.
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

#15 Feb 16, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
don't do drugs......no problem getting tested.
And a post i agree with
gecdec

Pittsburgh, PA

#16 Feb 26, 2013
http://youtube.com/watch...
Excuses are Reason and the Cost

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 1 hr Newland 11,700
Huge Asteroid to Hit The Earth 2 hr WatchmanOnTheWall 1
Higher gas prices expected after refinery fire (Aug '12) 18 hr Tuco Blondie 10
SOL scores a mixed bag for area schools Thu Rife 1
Debate: Marijuana - Richmond, VA (Aug '10) Thu salvismorey 114
30mg Aug 27 jkkk 2
Taylor Wind Set (Jan '11) Aug 26 ann ashby 288
•••
•••
•••

Chesterfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chesterfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chesterfield
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••