To all the Law in Petersburg, Walnut ...

To all the Law in Petersburg, Walnut hill, 730 W. South Blvd.

Posted in the Chesterfield Forum

The Wandering Jew

Carson, VA

#1 Mar 24, 2014
The continual harassment by a person that I had put a restraining order on and does not stop with the harassment almost daily, causing fear to the folks in the house, If you are not capable of doing anything about this malady, I will be forced to take it upon myself to rectify matters in my own way. This is a fair warning. We intend to live in Progressive Harmony.
We understand you Police are overworked and underpaid, so are we, but keep to the work at hand in a conscientious manner.
To the parties involved in the causing of the harassment, Pray I do not catch you on my property or on the matter of Mr. Cooke, continually trespassing on my property in violation of the restraining order, Pray to God I do not catch you Any one entering my house unannounced, in the night, breaking in, prepare for the worst. This is your fair warning, Mr. Cooke. You are of Majority now and your juvenile acts of harassment will no longer be tolerated by myself. I will enact justice, then call the Police when I am through with you myself. Take heed, stay as far away from me as you can. I have never bothered you, ever. You plague me and almost killed my cat, if you persist and are unfortunate enough to fall into my hands. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.
This will be copied along with all the other complaints I have registered with the Local Law Enforcement agencies to my attorney,
Beware and heed this advice, Mr. Cooke, for your own benefit and safety. This goes for your two "Buddies" you seem to co-mingle with. Your attempts, however feeble, will be met with exacting retribution, not a threat, a promise.
To the Law, heed this intention because this is a fair warning to you, as well as to the nuisance, Mr. Cooke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Semi-Literate Mayor Of Bankrupt City Denounces ... 2 hr Words 19
Review: Deer Run Animal Medical Center (Sep '13) 12 hr Elizaberriec 8
News Habitual Offending Husband and Wife Arrested - ... (Aug '10) Sat redeemed 84
Save Our Supplemental Drugs from Big Pharmacy T... Sat Concerned Citizen 1
The Glass Lady (Mar '09) Aug 26 Jenny Martin 11
News Will Republicans now impeach Obama? (Nov '10) Aug 25 Meow Meow Meow 178
Whitney Bsharah Aug 24 Truth 2

Chesterfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesterfield Mortgages