white castle hamburger resturant chain
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Todd

Richmond, VA

#21 Aug 2, 2013
There has never been white castles in Va.
nymaleinva

Richmond, VA

#22 Nov 1, 2013
As a born and raised NewYorker (Brooklyn). Now resides in richmond va for some years now. White Castle was one of my most favorite places to go. I just love the double cheese burgers. Please, please, please put one in Richmond Va. The only time I can get them is when I visit family in NY. I don't want to wait that long. White Castle headquarters, hear my plea. Thank you.
Barb

Wooster, OH

#23 Jan 19, 2015
There used to be one in Winchester in 1969. At 17, my boyfriend and I ran away to get married there.. Ended up having to stay the weekend, sleeping in our car and living off of "Castle Burgers"... At that time they cost 8or10 for a dollar... They were great!
Barb
jesse james

Chester, VA

#24 Sep 27, 2015
drake g wrote:
Anyone know of a the reason that there are no White Castle resturants here in VA?
well first there was the crime... then of course the monkeys in richmond politics bitched and whined a bout the name and called it a racist business.... what monkeys do best
coxscards

Richmond, VA

#25 Apr 6, 2016
Flipped Out wrote:
I am a native Richmonder,and while we have never had a White Castle here that I know of ,we used to have a bunch of White Tower restaurants.I am told they were similar to your WC.
There was a WT at Blvd.and Broad Sts. I went there often.We had one at Staple Mill and Broad. We had one at Lombardy and Broad,also 9th and Broad. They were at several locations around town like 3rd and Grace and 9th and Main.There was one at Cowardin and Semmes and on Midlothian Trnpke.I think there was one at Brook and Azalea.
At last I checked you can get White Castle Hamburgers at Ukrops Supermarket in the frozen foods section.About 12 to a box.
There used to be either a White Tower or White Castle at Southside Plaza at Belt Blvd & Hull St. Anyone know which it was?
Its over

Minneapolis, MN

#26 Apr 22, 2016
Google search on "white castle" and find locations.

Looks like they are sold at some 7-11 stores. Not the same a fresh cooked.

White Castle is a private owned company and if ya want to build one in Richmond have at it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Klinton and Koone Sun Mike Jersey 2
A no vote Sun Dick 1
The final Ukrops knife in backs of their loyal ... Sat bona fide 3
Wild Bill Jersey Jul 21 Mike Jersey 1
Local sluts Jul 21 Mike Jersey 4
Joe King Danville Jul 21 E Wright 4
Looking for a horse (Feb '10) Jul 15 Mike Thomas 4

Chesterfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance