Immigration Law Reform should be Immigration Law Enforcement

Posted in the Chesterfield Forum

DeportTheIllegal s

Charlotte, NC

#1 Mar 24, 2014
The ones sponsoring S744 bill for giving amnesty to 12 to 20 million illegal migrants fail to tell about the final result of that bill-- an increase in legal immigration from 1 million annually to 2 million legal immigrants annually. This will result in an increase of 100 million immigrants, their offspring and chain-migrated relatives by 2050, thus doubling the speed of the population explosion.

Now this begs the question how will we water, feed, house, transport, educate, medicate, work and maintain our quality of life let alone a stable environment? The answer is more than obvious--WE CAN'T It simply will turn America into another overpopulated and struggling country. If those who sponsor this legislation gave the facts and worked on the behalf of American citizens, they would drop all immigration to less than 100,000 annually so our civilization might survive the 21st century. In fact I say drop it to zero for at least 10 years so we can assimilate all those who are here, just legally. I am tired of going into stores and making phone calls all of which are manned by those from other countries

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black people should recieve Reparations (Nov '08) 4 hr VN Vet 179
Del. Joe Morrissey to announce plans to run for... 4 hr VN Vet 3
Richmond and Louie Lujan take a new approach to... Mar 25 Jack Russell Terr... 1
Relocating to Chesterfield Mar 24 countrygirl 1
Italy Owes White People Reparations for Slavery Mar 24 TattleTail 4
Nikki-Dee Ray Mar 24 Joan 1
Bachelor Parties in Richmond, VA that are out o... Mar 24 nmaitded 3
Chesterfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]