Chris Brown's Alleged Community Service Conspirator Resigns

Feb 12, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Spin

Chris Brown may finally get his comeuppance. As SPIN noted earlier , "significant discrepancies" were found in the Hall of Shame all-star 's community service record related to his 2009 assault against Rihanna.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 12, 2013
 
Norwood unfortunately took the wood of the individual involved without verifying the actual work that they allegedly completed.

Norwood made an error in judgement, but he did not conspire with anyone.

Crime in Richmond dropped all 4 years he was Chief and I doubt his replacement will have half as good a record in 4 years from now!

Spin is nothing but another Yellow Journalism web site.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
Norwood unfortunately took the wood of the individual involved without verifying the actual work that they allegedly completed.
Norwood made an error in judgement, but he did not conspire with anyone.
Crime in Richmond dropped all 4 years he was Chief and I doubt his replacement will have half as good a record in 4 years from now!
Spin is nothing but another Yellow Journalism web site.
sorry to see norwood go, but he made his bed nice and wrinkled. i wouldn't give him credit for the crime drop.......try another lie.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 12, 2013
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry to see norwood go, but he made his bed nice and wrinkled. i wouldn't give him credit for the crime drop.......try another lie.
No lies, just the truth no-show.

You are a mentally deficient black racist moron nothead.

Plain and simple. Norwood will be missed, you would not.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
No lies, just the truth no-show.
You are a mentally deficient black racist moron nothead.
Plain and simple. Norwood will be missed, you would not.
the crime rate will go up even further with that kkkracka cop running the show. he don't give a shyt about crime or catching criminals.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 12, 2013
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
the crime rate will go up even further with that kkkracka cop running the show. he don't give a shyt about crime or catching criminals.
NO, he is like you, too busy sucking up/off his boss no-show.

Jones like useless YES men, just like you do nothead.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, he is like you, too busy sucking up/off his boss no-show.
Jones like useless YES men, just like you do nothead.
you are a "yes" man for the gov't also.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 13, 2013
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a "yes" man for the gov't also.
The only thing I say yes to unequivocally is that you are a mentally deficient black racist moron no-show.

Sucks to be you nothead.

You are still too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity.

(And too ignorant to read the article she spews about)
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing I say yes to unequivocally is that you are a mentally deficient black racist moron no-show.
Sucks to be you nothead.
You are still too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity.
(And too ignorant to read the article she spews about)
wait until mcdonnell leaves office, a black man will become your BOSS.
your old azz will be fired like when you use to clean toilets at the WH.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 14, 2013
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
wait until mcdonnell leaves office, a black man will become your BOSS.
your old azz will be fired like when you use to clean toilets at the WH.
LOL Keep dreaming no-show.

Unlike you, I have never cleaned toilets or been fired.

As always, you are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity nothead.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Keep dreaming no-show.
Unlike you, I have never cleaned toilets or been fired.
As always, you are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity nothead.
your time will be up in 2014

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 16, 2013
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
your time will be up in 2014
Keep dreaming and spewing no-show.

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too much of a coward to do anything about it nothead!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep dreaming and spewing no-show.
You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too much of a coward to do anything about it nothead!
remember a black man will terminate your old azz.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 17, 2013
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
remember a black man will terminate your old azz.
You will never see that day no-show.

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too much of a coward to do anything about it nothead!
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 17, 2013
 
See, that is the same attitude that Brown has, beat the woman when she don't do what you want. Typical coon.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

VN Vet wrote:
See, that is the same attitude that Brown has, beat the woman when she don't do what you want. Typical coon.
white men kill their women when they creep with another man.
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
white men kill their women when they creep with another man.
Black men kill their own because they are savages
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Boodreau wrote:
<quoted text>Black men kill their own because they are savages
white boys mass murder b/c they are mentally deranged.....products of inbreeding in WV

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 18, 2013
 
Boodreau wrote:
<quoted text>Black men kill their own because they are savages
And refuse to admit that their "black on black" crime is higher than any statistic on white crime.

No-show nothead is too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too much of a coward to do anything about it.
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
And refuse to admit that their "black on black" crime is higher than any statistic on white crime.
No-show nothead is too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too much of a coward to do anything about it.
We understand. She does not have the mental capacity to understand
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
And refuse to admit that their "black on black" crime is higher than any statistic on white crime.
No-show nothead is too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too much of a coward to do anything about it.
so glad you whites keep the stats. on b/b crime.....like y'all are bored shytless with your lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chesterfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chesterfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chesterfield
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••