Richmond Public Schools have worst gr...

Richmond Public Schools have worst graduation rate in state

There are 54 comments on the WTVR Richmond story from Feb 26, 2013, titled Richmond Public Schools have worst graduation rate in state. In it, WTVR Richmond reports that:

Data examined by CBS 6 shows that in 2012 Richmond Pubic Schools had the worst graduation rate in the state, and it could be lower than recorded.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR Richmond.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#42 Mar 11, 2013
Silent Echo wrote:
<quoted text>
My, My, you are one stupid SOB. You lecture on the fact that there is no such word as victicrat and you use and continue to use the term "Muder Fudder and things like that. You also talk about trailer parks when you live in the Nine Mile Road Ghetto, little coon here sure does have a screwed up idea of value.
you are the one SOB...i don't lecture....its MurdaFudder and things like that. don't live in the the projects(not a ghetto). not a little coon either.
heres what you are....get ready...another one of my none lectured observations.
victiKKKracka......a deluded racist mourning moron who thinks ppl. owe them something just b/c of their whiteness.
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

#43 Mar 11, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you are the one SOB...i don't lecture....its MurdaFudder and things like that. don't live in the the projects(not a ghetto). not a little coon either.
heres what you are....get ready...another one of my none lectured observations.
victiKKKracka......a deluded racist mourning moron who thinks ppl. owe them something just b/c of their whiteness.
Read all the thuggin coon comments in the stabbing article i saw you comment. Spook genocide BOO YAH!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#44 Mar 12, 2013
whitss hold the money for other worthless projects instead of funding schools.
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

#45 Mar 12, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
whitss hold the money for other worthless projects instead of funding schools.
Like the projects worthless little coons like you live in for $8 a month
Silent Echo

Locust Hill, VA

#46 Mar 13, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you are the one SOB...i don't lecture....its MurdaFudder and things like that. don't live in the the projects(not a ghetto). not a little coon either.
heres what you are....get ready...another one of my none lectured observations.
victiKKKracka......a deluded racist mourning moron who thinks ppl. owe them something just b/c of their whiteness.
Name anything that a little coon, like you, has ever given a white man.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#49 Mar 13, 2013
what is this??????????

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#50 Mar 13, 2013
Silent Echo wrote:
<quoted text>
Name anything that a little coon, like you, has ever given a white man.
Crabs, syphilis, and just about every other STD you can think of.
Jimmy

Richmond, VA

#51 Mar 13, 2013
The world gone mad I say mad

Since: Sep 11

Richmond, VA

#52 Mar 20, 2013
Silent Echo wrote:
<quoted text>
Name anything that a little coon, like you, has ever given a white man.
----------
Hahahaha, a higher tax bill to pay for all of the unwanted children and project housing
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#53 Mar 20, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Crabs, syphilis, and just about every other STD you can think of.
no sir.......only whites brought this shyt to the states. better have your pot-belly pig of a gook colored wife checked.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#54 Mar 20, 2013
Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
Hahahaha, a higher tax bill to pay for all of the unwanted children and project housing
keep working MurdaFudder.....your paycheck keeps it going. prolly some are your illegitimates that you refuse to take of.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#55 Mar 20, 2013
Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
Hahahaha, a higher tax bill to pay for all of the unwanted children and project housing
Yet another reason not to live or shop in Richmond. Too many no-show nothead thug wannabees.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#56 Mar 20, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another reason not to live or shop in Richmond. Too many no-show nothead thug wannabees.
if it wasn't for richmond, you victiKKkrackas wouldn't have anything to complain. blame your damn selves for richmonds problems.
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

#57 Mar 20, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
if it wasn't for richmond, you victiKKkrackas wouldn't have anything to complain. blame your damn selves for richmonds problems.
True we give you a free boat ride over and this is what you ungrateful savages do with the opportunity

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
threesome 5 hr Laura 1
effects of prolonged psychological harassment (Jan '11) May 29 RMB 29
Get Out of Iraq, et al May 29 Angry Citizen 1
Meeting new People for sex May 28 RVA123123 2
Review: The Boneyard Butcher And Seafood Shops Inc May 26 Happy customer 2
Relocating to Chesterfield Mar '15 countrygirl 1
News How Did Fla. Therapist Accused of S&M with Pati... (May '14) Mar '15 Ian 3
More from around the web

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]