Comments
41 - 60 of 70 Comments Last updated Dec 7, 2012
Obama 2012

AOL

#53 Nov 5, 2012
The polls have Obama ahead. A win is a win.

Obama 2012

Since: Jul 10

Chesterfield, VA

#54 Nov 6, 2012
Romney by a land__________SLIDE!!!!
Obama 2012

AOL

#55 Nov 6, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
Romney by a land__________SLIDE!!!!
No way, what cave do you live in?

Since: Jul 10

Chesterfield, VA

#56 Nov 6, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
No way, what cave do you live in?
The one they don't serve Koolaid.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#57 Nov 6, 2012
head crackin wrote:
Obammy has turned his back, said their was no terrorist attack. Responsible for letting hurricane victims suffer. One lie after another. The food stamp president, still no jobs!! What a failure!! Bammy failed, needs to go!Wake up before you are soldout!!
Stick you head in an open flame...thats how retarded you are/
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#58 Nov 6, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
Romney by a land__________SLIDE!!!!
Some where over the rainbow...where he'll never return.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#59 Nov 6, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
The one they don't serve Koolaid.
Better get use to it...koolaid is very good washing down a turd.
Obama 2012

AOL

#60 Nov 6, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
The one they don't serve Koolaid.
The cave with no TV or Radio is where you live. I hear it will be very close, with Obama with a slight lead to continue working on the mess George W. Bush left behind. It going to take years to fix the mess Republicans Created.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#61 Nov 6, 2012
Hootchie wrote:
Well you two losers just get yourselves ready for hurt hero feelings because Odumbo is finished. He has been a joke and you are in denial if you think the American people are gonna put him back in office. Don't forget boxes, duct tape, bubble rap, blankets, sharpies and a box lunch to go! Get gone the office of the Presidency has been cheapened enough!!
He will never be finished.....KEEP HOPE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#62 Nov 6, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
The one they don't serve Koolaid.
But koolaid helps you wash down that long turd.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#63 Nov 6, 2012
head crackin wrote:
Obammy has turned his back, said their was no terrorist attack. Responsible for letting hurricane victims suffer. One lie after another. The food stamp president, still no jobs!! What a failure!! Bammy failed, needs to go!Wake up before you are soldout!!
Just like a blind "romnesia" idiot. Everything bad you sumbytches want to blame him. Eat yourself, Mothrafudder.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#64 Nov 8, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Better get use to it...koolaid is very good washing down a turd.
You would know nothead. Swallowing turds is your specialty.
S4ASUPERIOR2UX2

Princeton, WV

#65 Dec 1, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
You would know nothead. Swallowing turds is your specialty.
Swallowing turds would be necessary if one were to believe what you said.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee---- ------
HaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!!!!

You are beyond easy.
S4ASUPERIOR2UX2

Princeton, WV

#66 Dec 1, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I would tell you to come and make me no-show, but we all know like all the other times, being a coward, you would not show up.
Some things never change nothead!
By observing Sammy, AKA: SkankCrotch-StinkyPants, you try to predict others.
Your family never counted.
Silence, fool.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#67 Dec 1, 2012
S4ASUPERIOR2UX2 wrote:
<quoted text>By observing Sammy, AKA: SkankCrotch-StinkyPants, you try to predict others.
Your family never counted.
Silence, fool.
Like I would care if my family or I mattered to you,$hit4Brains?????

Not a chance idiot!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#68 Dec 3, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
You would know nothead. Swallowing turds is your specialty.
Wrong again...turds like you are smashed up for teabag stew.
S4ASUPERIOR2UX2

Princeton, WV

#69 Dec 3, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I would care if my family or I mattered to you,$hit4Brains?????
Not a chance idiot!
Well, thanks for making the effort to let me know that you or your family doesn't care if you mattered to me or whether they cared if they mattered to me or if it mattered if they cared what I thought of their concern for my mattering to their thoughts if they do care or not and if it does matter to you and them or not is a matter of not caring to matter.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-Ha aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!!!!!!!! !!

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#70 Dec 3, 2012
S4ASUPERIOR2UX2 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, thanks for making the effort to let me know that you or your family doesn't care if you mattered to me or whether they cared if they mattered to me or if it mattered if they cared what I thought of their concern for my mattering to their thoughts if they do care or not and if it does matter to you and them or not is a matter of not caring to matter.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-Ha aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!!!!!!!! !!
Okay, real slow just for you $hit4Brains.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY cares about anything about you!

Not even your boo no-show nothead. She just wants your 25 cents per hand job like the rest of her johns.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#71 Dec 4, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, real slow just for you $hit4Brains.
Nobody, and I mean NOBODY cares about anything about you!
Not even your boo no-show nothead. She just wants your 25 cents per hand job like the rest of her johns.
Porn sites are still operating just for you.
S4ASUPERIOR2UX2

Princeton, WV

#72 Dec 4, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, real slow just for you $hit4Brains.
Nobody, and I mean NOBODY cares about anything about you!
Not even your boo no-show nothead. She just wants your 25 cents per hand job like the rest of her johns.
So you're saying you care about me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 1 hr VN Vet 11,706
Huge Asteroid to Hit The Earth Fri WatchmanOnTheWall 1
Higher gas prices expected after refinery fire (Aug '12) Fri Tuco Blondie 10
SOL scores a mixed bag for area schools Aug 28 Rife 1
Debate: Marijuana - Richmond, VA (Aug '10) Aug 28 salvismorey 114
30mg Aug 27 jkkk 2
Taylor Wind Set (Jan '11) Aug 26 ann ashby 288
•••
•••
Chesterfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chesterfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chesterfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chesterfield
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••