Arrest made in double slaying over dog feces

Apr 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Richmond Times-Dispatch

A dispute that started over dog feces left in front of a Manchester apartment led to the fatal shooting of two brothers Wednesday night, a neighbor said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of64
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Nawlins 4 Life

Marrero, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 19, 2012
 
Sad that these two brothers got killed over something so stupid "dog waste" they moved from New Orleans to get away from the crime and look what happened! Sad so Sad!!

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 19, 2012
 
They sure picked the wrong part of Richmond to live in.

Smart people don't actually live in Richmond. Most live in "the trendy and fashionable West End" or "South of the James by invitation only".
breez

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 19, 2012
 
Sad to see my n.o hotmaad go you know your boys love u keep coolin my dude

Since: Jul 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

breez wrote:
Sad to see my n.o hotmaad go you know your boys love u keep coolin my dude
Yeah well I hope everyone feels better after those words of wisdom. What next spill some forty on the ground and back to being a gangster?? Grow the hell up.

“68 65 6c 6c 6f”

Since: Mar 11

New Kent, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
They sure picked the wrong part of Richmond to live in.
Smart people don't actually live in Richmond. Most live in "the trendy and fashionable West End" or "South of the James by invitation only".
And all this time I thought "Sandston was the place you outta be"

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 20, 2012
 
buzzfriendly wrote:
<quoted text>
And all this time I thought "Sandston was the place you outta be"
LOL I thought everybody knew "Ashland, the center of the Universe" was the place to be.

Personally, I prefer "South of the James, by invitation only" myself. North Chesterfield is nothead free, thank God.

Since: Jul 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I thought everybody knew "Ashland, the center of the Universe" was the place to be.
Personally, I prefer "South of the James, by invitation only" myself. North Chesterfield is nothead free, thank God.
Your right Taz, no bus routes.

“68 65 6c 6c 6f”

Since: Mar 11

New Kent, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right Taz, no bus routes.
I have a rule that I won't go to any Wal-Mart on a bus route.

“68 65 6c 6c 6f”

Since: Mar 11

New Kent, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I thought everybody knew "Ashland, the center of the Universe" was the place to be.
Personally, I prefer "South of the James, by invitation only" myself. North Chesterfield is nothead free, thank God.
New Kent since '68. I am kinda pissed that we are up to 3 stop lights.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 20, 2012
 
buzzfriendly wrote:
<quoted text>
New Kent since '68. I am kinda pissed that we are up to 3 stop lights.
Tell me about it. I used to race carts in Amelia and there were 3 lights on Hull between 150 and the track.(38 miles)

Now there are 3 in the 1st mile.

Thankfully, no buses though.
hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nawlins 4 Life wrote:
Sad that these two brothers got killed over something so stupid "dog waste" they moved from New Orleans to get away from the crime and look what happened! Sad so Sad!!
Ban those nasty dogs.
hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
They sure picked the wrong part of Richmond to live in.
Smart people don't actually live in Richmond. Most live in "the trendy and fashionable West End" or "South of the James by invitation only".
Sorry you fell that way about Richmond. The next posting of crimes will feature some Chesterfield addresses.
hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

greg in central va wrote:
Anywhere there is a bus stop there is riff raff and thugs. The rest " bees waitin on dere chix so dey cin gets dere rimz for dere chebby".
Tell your grand kids where you larn to talk like that. IDIOT!!!!

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

buzzfriendly wrote:
<quoted text>
New Kent since '68. I am kinda pissed that we are up to 3 stop lights.
We have 2 in the county. What's this world coming to?

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you fell that way about Richmond. The next posting of crimes will feature some Chesterfield addresses.
Your "race" committed 21 murders in 19 days nothead, all black on black, all in Richmond.

Maybe your god king Salimi of the naacp or his girlfriend Sodimite el-Amin Green can explain why you are killing each other.

“68 65 6c 6c 6f”

Since: Mar 11

New Kent, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me about it. I used to race carts in Amelia and there were 3 lights on Hull between 150 and the track.(38 miles)
Now there are 3 in the 1st mile.
Thankfully, no buses though.
I forgot all about the dirt track out in Amelia. Had a few good times there in my younger days.

“68 65 6c 6c 6f”

Since: Mar 11

New Kent, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

greg in central va wrote:
<quoted text>
We have 2 in the county. What's this world coming to?
The environmentalist in me thinks more dirt roads and less pavement are the way to go.

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

buzzfriendly wrote:
<quoted text>
The environmentalist in me thinks more dirt roads and less pavement are the way to go.
True and the country boy in me loves where I am now. Peace and quiet and Doberman Pinscher, Remington, Smith and Wesson and their cousin Taurus keep it that way. No buses, damn little traffic and NO HUMMERTIMES. Nearest neighbor is 1/2 mile away and we keep to ourselves except when needed. Far cry from my days in the big city, welcome relief though. Oops almost forgot Mr. Browning. He just sits in the corner until needed.
hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Apr 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

greg in central va wrote:
<quoted text>
We have 2 in the county. What's this world coming to?
Hopefully you kkkrackers are next.
hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Apr 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "race" committed 21 murders in 19 days nothead, all black on black, all in Richmond.
Maybe your god king Salimi of the naacp or his girlfriend Sodimite el-Amin Green can explain why you are killing each other.
THeres always a practice session before you kkkrackers get it later on.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of64
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chesterfield Discussions

Search the Chesterfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 32 min barefoot2626 9,580
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 2 hr Winona 1,348
Debate: Gay Marriage - Richmond, VA (Jul '10) 9 hr GILPIN COURT RESIDENT 261
Five People Shot In Gilpin Court - wtvr (Jul '10) 9 hr GILPIN COURT RESIDENT 232
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Mon Jim 1,434
1960 Chevrolet Biscayne - Rock You Like a Hurri... Sun Rich C 1
Richmond REPO Homes with Guaranteed Financing Apr 13 Cheap Homes 1
•••

Freeze Warning for Chesterfield County was issued at April 15 at 11:00PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chesterfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••