|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

This Blue Marble, a Global Current Events Discussion Forum
This Blue Marble, a Global Current Events Discussion Forum ( http://thisbluemarble.com/index.php )
- Op/Ed ( http://thisbluemarble.com/forumdisplay.php... )
-- Mr. Obama Again Calls The Kettle Black ( http://thisbluemarble.com/showthread.php... )
Editorialist 08-31-2013 09:24 AM
Mr. Obama Again Calls The Kettle Black
Dealing with the Syrian crisis again Mr. Obama calls the kettle black when he states his purpose for invading Syria is to punish those killing civilians with nerve gas. In fact he won't even wait for the current UN Inspectors to finish their work in determining exactly what agents were used to kill the Syrians. This is a very poor, negligent way of trying to justify his actions which could possibly lead to World War III.
Now I would like to know why Mr. Obama is allowing the potential for the same situation to occur in America when he is allowing Departments like the Department of Homeland Security to stock up on huge amounts of ammunition– In 2009, this group purchased 200 million rounds including hollow-point bullets and double ought shotgun shells. 450 million rounds were added in 2012, with yet another solicitation for hundreds of million more still open; the Social Security Administration purchasing nearly 175,000 rounds of .357 hollow-point bullets, and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration purchasing over 45,000 rounds of .40 caliber hollow-point bullets.
Why in the world do the Social Security Administration and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration need such weaponry in the first place. They certainly are not agencies generally going out on a killing rampage--unless it is to force people to keep paying into SS and ObamaCare to insure their survival.
I further understand in addition to purchasing the huge amounts of ammunition some of those agencies are purchasing big weaponry like personnel carriers and I believe tanks also.
Why do we need such a vast array of weaponry to be purchased by these agencies? Is it because Mr. Obama and the other Power Elite are afraid of an uprising of the American people in protest of the terrible condition Mr. Obama and others got us into and continue to do this very day. If so this weaponry will be used against the American citizenry the same way the Syrians are using chemical weapons on their citizens which will result with far more deaths occurring than now in Syria
Mr. Obama needs to realize that death is still the same whether caused by chemical weapons or conventional ones. If he plans to use this massive amount of weaponry against the civilian population of this country it would be more than enough to kill every man, woman and child, Again he is violating the Constitution, ignoring the Posse Comitatus Act and trashing the current rule of law in this nation. And to him that is not something new.
This individual again becomes a hypocrite, liar and apostate. He now is replacing this Constitutional Republic with a Constitutional monarchy and is more than determined than ever to continue his march of this country into the one world order.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Obama is a traitor, and must be impeached before he dooms the constitution and the country.
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
Obama is a traitor, and must be impeached before he dooms the constitution and the country.
We need to impeach your mouth!!!!!!!!!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

FACTS are needed...BEFORE any ACT of VIOLENCE.. is DECIDED UPON!!

LOOK at IRAQ..AND...WHY are we in Afghanistan AGAIN..STILL???
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Obama is a hypocrite and a lying fool. The things he damned Bush for, he his ready to jump into now. How soon we forget, huh, Odumbo. All those WMDs in Iraq were taken to Syria in 2003, but the liberal pukes won't admit it now. Impeach that little bennie as you suck one.
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
FACTS are needed...BEFORE any ACT of VIOLENCE.. is DECIDED UPON!!
LOOK at IRAQ..AND...WHY are we in Afghanistan AGAIN..STILL???
We have the facts oh blond "bag of rocks" chick. Now...go somewhere and sit down.
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
Obama is a hypocrite and a lying fool. The things he damned Bush for, he his ready to jump into now. How soon we forget, huh, Odumbo. All those WMDs in Iraq were taken to Syria in 2003, but the liberal pukes won't admit it now. Impeach that little bennie as you suck one.
Awwh shut up!!!!!!!!!admit it, you rethugs can't stand a black running the show. There was never and creidle evidence that Iraq had WMD.....it was an all out lie concocted by the Military Industrial Complex Machinery(Cheneys Haliburton). You still don't know nothing about warfare, considering you stayed in the mess hall kitchen washing dishes. Low IQ saps like you will always run off at the mouth. Go somewhere and sit down.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

First of all little bennie, I'm NOT a Republican, but a conservative, PERIOD. I vote for the man(or woman) who is the best person for the job, not by color like little-minded racist pukes like you and your kind. The only time I went into the mess-hall, was to eat. With your IQ, you were never allowed near the military, not anywhere near high enough at 20! Go sit in the corner little child with the dunce cap on(time out for you).
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
First of all little bennie, I'm NOT a Republican, but a conservative, PERIOD. I vote for the man(or woman) who is the best person for the job, not by color like little-minded racist pukes like you and your kind. The only time I went into the mess-hall, was to eat. With your IQ, you were never allowed near the military, not anywhere near high enough at 20! Go sit in the corner little child with the dunce cap on(time out for you).
You are a friggin conservative?....huh, more like a CAN'Tservative.
Boy oh boy....how long have you been fooling yourself?
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

No wonder little bennie loves Odumbo. He drank the Kool-Aid that the traitor has been dishing out. Reminds me of "Jonestown".
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
No wonder little bennie loves Odumbo. He drank the Kool-Aid that the traitor has been dishing out. Reminds me of "Jonestown".
The Jonestown leader was a white man.....Obama has no kool-aid, if he did it would be for you fake azz patriots.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Guess what, idiot, Obama is half white. He has more Kool-Aid then Jim Jones ever had, and you drank most of it. You are a stupid racist fool.
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
Guess what, idiot, Obama is half white. He has more Kool-Aid then Jim Jones ever had, and you drank most of it. You are a stupid racist fool.
You are a punk.....how was the Geo. Bush kool-aid?
Mind you nothing was said when BUsh wasted the surplus to start those 2 fake wars and you cowards went along with the program. What you need to do is shut your big freakin mouth. Your previous thoghts on having a strong military and national defense plan falls on deaf ears here. You are nothing but a weak little teeny weeny shortsighted sniviling republican weasel. Go somewhere and sit day......you unpatriotic coward.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

I didn't care much for Bush either, but your Odumbo is a complete incompetent as far as a leader. But you are a lemming that follows the little black man over the cliff just because both of you are black. Pathetic little worms you both are. Crawl away little racist slug.
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
I didn't care much for Bush either, but your Odumbo is a complete incompetent as far as a leader. But you are a lemming that follows the little black man over the cliff just because both of you are black. Pathetic little worms you both are. Crawl away little racist slug.
You ppl. had no business saying Obama was weak and incompetent....now he'll show you how weak he can be. You dumpster divers like youself and the rethugs better start crying, for its going down. The nerve of you back pedaling patriots wanting to tuck tail a run away. America never back down from a good fight.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Idiot, I never said WE would never back down from anything. Obama is the one who will back down from a REAL fight and back peddle and hide under his bed. He will blame it on Bush, the UN, the Congress, the American people, but he will never own up to the blame for himself. He is weak and spineless, no where near being a leader. He is pathetic, and it is so sad that the country got stuck with the likes of him at this terrible time in history. He is the modern day Nero.
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
Idiot, I never said WE would never back down from anything. Obama is the one who will back down from a REAL fight and back peddle and hide under his bed. He will blame it on Bush, the UN, the Congress, the American people, but he will never own up to the blame for himself. He is weak and spineless, no where near being a leader. He is pathetic, and it is so sad that the country got stuck with the likes of him at this terrible time in history. He is the modern day Nero.
So you think Obama will back down eh.....better not hold your breath fat man......just might get your arse kicked.
benson

Glen Allen, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

obama won't back down!

but he'll back up into the first hard kahk he sees.
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

benson wrote:
obama won't back down!
but he'll back up into the first hard kahk he sees.
Hey mudderfudder, get your own damn ID. You freakin pervert.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Little bennie(Richmond) is like his lord and master Obama, a POS lying traitor. Same same spook.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chesterfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••