Comments
1 - 20 of 26 Comments Last updated Nov 8, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jim Marks

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 12, 2012
 
Best Electricians Around!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jim Marks wrote:
Best Electricians Around!!
Got proof?????????? Where are the testimonies??????

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Got proof?????????? Where are the testimonies??????
That was one no-show. Could you possibly become stupider?

Oh wait. I forgot you are part of the 10% that thinks Congress is doing a great job.

No, you can't get any stupider nothead!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
That was one no-show. Could you possibly become stupider?
Oh wait. I forgot you are part of the 10% that thinks Congress is doing a great job.
No, you can't get any stupider nothead!
Watching you being an example..........

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Watching you being an example..........
Yet another incoherent post by no-show.

Nothing new from nothead!

You could never follow my lead nothead, you can't keep up.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Liam Manning wrote:
I have a good friend who recently had to get some electrical services for some problems he was having in his home. If I remember right, I think he went to these guys: http://www.thefatherson.com/ , let me know what you think. All I can say is I'm grateful for people who know about that kind of stuff.
Like they're the only cheap b@stards around. Watch out...for when thy began to grow they'll become just like the rest of them.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately, the vast majority of the world is not like you no-show.
Stick to what you know, servicing johns in your alley on your knees nothead!
I bet you get a buzz when an electrical shock goes to your brain. I heard you enjoy sitting in the electric chair. Dayummmmmm...if only i could catch you napping in that chair, i'd pull the switch.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 19, 2012
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you get a buzz when an electrical shock goes to your brain. I heard you enjoy sitting in the electric chair. Dayummmmmm...if only i could catch you napping in that chair, i'd pull the switch.
Your Bros, the Briley brothers enjoyed their time there no-show.

Linwood cried like a baby before he was zapped nothead!

A group of us and the guards celebrated a job well done afterwards!
Jim Marks

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 21, 2012
 
Call this company for yourself and you will see these guys are top notch electricians! They explained everything up front and gave me a price before they started any work. Inspector came over the next day and said nothing but great things about these guys. The inspection passed on the first time and the inspector told me I got a quality job and now I know all my electric is safe! I will use these guys forever. They give you a price up front and are very clean, neat and I don't usually give reviews but I would refer these guys to anybody! Simply the BEST!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Bros, the Briley brothers enjoyed their time there no-show.
Linwood cried like a baby before he was zapped nothead!
A group of us and the guards celebrated a job well done afterwards!
I bet y'all did...typical of the racist trash that y'all are.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 22, 2012
 
Jim Marks wrote:
Call this company for yourself and you will see these guys are top notch electricians! They explained everything up front and gave me a price before they started any work. Inspector came over the next day and said nothing but great things about these guys. The inspection passed on the first time and the inspector told me I got a quality job and now I know all my electric is safe! I will use these guys forever. They give you a price up front and are very clean, neat and I don't usually give reviews but I would refer these guys to anybody! Simply the BEST!!
You need to pay for your ad. Are they registered with Angie's List and the BBB.?

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 26, 2012
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet y'all did...typical of the racist trash that y'all are.
Nothing racist about celebrating the death of a deranged murderer no-show.

You probably were one of the morons that wanted him spared nothead.

Brothers of yours, or just cousins?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing racist about celebrating the death of a deranged murderer no-show.
You probably were one of the morons that wanted him spared nothead.
Brothers of yours, or just cousins?
You ppl. are sick.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 26, 2012
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
You ppl. are sick.
Wrong no-show. Not sick to enjoy the rare application of justice.

Linwood got what he deserved nothead.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong no-show. Not sick to enjoy the rare application of justice.
Linwood got what he deserved nothead.
How do you know if he got what he deserved? Plenty of kkkrackas did far worse and lived to tell about it. Your grandpappy will testify to that.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 27, 2012
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know if he got what he deserved? Plenty of kkkrackas did far worse and lived to tell about it. Your grandpappy will testify to that.
Actually, he got off easy no-show. He should have been gutted like Bambi, castrated and dragged thru the streets.

Obviously, you don't know what he did nothead.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, he got off easy no-show. He should have been gutted like Bambi, castrated and dragged thru the streets.
Obviously, you don't know what he did nothead.
I'm very familiar with what he did. I know more about the case than you think. Having someone gutted, dragged and castrated is the same barbaric thing your ancestors did to slaves. Yea, it would be something that your savage azz loved.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 30, 2012
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm very familiar with what he did. I know more about the case than you think. Having someone gutted, dragged and castrated is the same barbaric thing your ancestors did to slaves. Yea, it would be something that your savage azz loved.
If you know what he did you would not defend him!

It would have been justice for what he did no-show.

He should have suffered like his victims did nothead!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
If you know what he did you would not defend him!
It would have been justice for what he did no-show.
He should have suffered like his victims did nothead!
How can we bring justice to your ancestors for their savagery against the slaves? Your conterfeit early settlers were maniacal, barbarous, beastly, fiendish, bloodthirsty,venomous, wicked and primitive. I couldn't place all the negative adjectives that should be ascribed to such a bunch of Siberian cave dwelling folk.
Wanna talk about justice.....the hell with your insensitivity!!!!!!!!
Furthermore...i was appalled an disgusted that that thing happened.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jan 2, 2013
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
How can we bring justice to your ancestors for their savagery against the slaves? Your conterfeit early settlers were maniacal, barbarous, beastly, fiendish, bloodthirsty,venomous, wicked and primitive. I couldn't place all the negative adjectives that should be ascribed to such a bunch of Siberian cave dwelling folk.
Wanna talk about justice.....the hell with your insensitivity!!!!!!!!
Furthermore...i was appalled an disgusted that that thing happened.
Nothing, and nobody to bring justice to or for no-show.

Never owned slaves. And if you check the history books, you will find that your own people sold you into slavery nothead.

Bring justice to them by terminating yourself! You can explain it to them in Hell!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Chesterfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chesterfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chesterfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chesterfield
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••