Chesterfield rejects Michelle Obama's...

Chesterfield rejects Michelle Obama's bid to speak at county school

There are 1 comment on the GoDanRiver.com story from Sep 13, 2012, titled Chesterfield rejects Michelle Obama's bid to speak at county school. In it, GoDanRiver.com reports that:

First Lady Michelle Obama had sought to speak at a Chesterfield County elementary school during her campaign swing through Virginia today, but county school leaders rejected her request, citing school policy, a Chesterfield supervisor has confirmed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoDanRiver.com.

2atee

Richmond, VA

#2 Sep 16, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
I'll bet if it were romney they would say yes...typical backwards azz chesterfield, va.
I was disappointed that our First Lady, Mrs. Obama was not allowed to speak at a Chesterfield school. One of her platform is the health of kids and fighting obesity. SMH AND THEIR LOST.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dinwiddie officers suicide Thu Mary Ellison 11
News Inmate dies at Central State Hospital in Va - wtvr (Mar '10) Wed Smarter than you 103
a smart ass yankee! Aug 24 Mike delude 3
News In tobacco-loving Va., bars to quit cold-turkey... (Nov '09) Aug 19 Martin garey 6
Hope Clinic Aug 16 In pain 2
News Jamora E. Williams, 29, of the 1800 block of So... (Jan '13) Aug 15 11234abcd 13
News Dance cruises, Martin falls in election primaries Jun '15 Silent Echo 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesterfield Mortgages