Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Dont know about you but I can't take another 4 years like the last 4. That's why I'm voting for Romney this time. Give him a chance, he ran a successful business. He can turn this country around! Another 4 yrs. Of Obama & this country will be bankrupt.
Just Remember

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

If Romney wins the election the OBAMA adminstration will be in a full destroy official records mode, further the President will implement about a kazillion executive orders that will greatly weaken this country and in the short 2.5 months left will give as much technology to our enemies just like Al Gore an Billy Clinton did at the end of Clinton's 8 years in office.....
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

If Obama fouls up the country on his way out, he and his group of cronies need to be tried for treason, and shot by a firing squad.
Rowdy

Greenbelt, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

In short, NO! Romney has a detailed plan for energy production and private sector job creation. Obama has???? Well.......... more of the same???? Which is nothing!!!!
HOPEWELL

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

obama supporters are threatening riots and death if romney wins http://www.infowars.com/obama-supporters-cont...
HOPEWELL

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

i hope it doesn't give him reason to suspend the elections and also i hope im not encouraging this by spreading the shame of the brainwashed liberal soldiers of obama.
HOPEWELL

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

encouraging rioting that is.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

HOPEWELL wrote:
obama supporters are threatening riots and death if romney wins http://www.infowars.com/obama-supporters-cont...
Thank you for that link. Interesting reading.

I doubt any of the Liberats will do anything. Like when all those Hollywierd fools threatened to leave the country if Bush was re-elected.

None left, NONE !!!!!!
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

HOPEWELL wrote:
OKAY" lets see here now if" we can be a little more clear, about this. you say that the OBUMA; supporters, are threatening riot's and maybe assassinating Romney. all of OBUMA'S supporters are NEGRO's, there is the orignal NEGRO supporter: then there is the WHITE NEGRO supporters, that has once again: commited TREASON" against their own Race, by siding with the JEW and NEGRO's.

SEMETISM and ANTI-SEMETISM. nothing new under the sun. your enemy white people, is your own kind: that demand that they can mingle with" lay with" and marry" everyone and anything: that they so choose. whle all the time your supposebly holy book that you folks believe to be every word the true word of GOD, tell's YOU VERY PLAINLY TO KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM: THAT" does that. EVEN IF" THEY BE OF YOUR OWN HOUSE HOLD.

NOW" we have this NEGRO REV: James Manning" telling you white people that: IF" you white people want to save this country: YOU MUST KILL EVERY NEGRO THAT BREATHES. WHITE PEOPLE" how can it be that: A NEGRO" is so very well aware of this, and him self a rev or minister of GOD, and you DUMB ASS WHITE PEOPLE" ACT LIKE YOU DONT HAVE A CLUE: as to what to do with or about THE EVIL ASS PARASITE NEGRO'S.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

west t wrote:
Dont know about you but I can't take another 4 years like the last 4. That's why I'm voting for Romney this time. Give him a chance, he ran a successful business. He can turn this country around! Another 4 yrs. Of Obama & this country will be bankrupt.
It would be a good thing for this country to go bankrupt...it'll surely reduce the playing field for everyone. Chapter 7 & chapter 13. Hope like hell it happens.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Just Remember wrote:
If Romney wins the election the OBAMA adminstration will be in a full destroy official records mode, further the President will implement about a kazillion executive orders that will greatly weaken this country and in the short 2.5 months left will give as much technology to our enemies just like Al Gore an Billy Clinton did at the end of Clinton's 8 years in office.....
I believe you are in the final stages of dementia, just like willard is suffering from 3rd degree "romnesia." You tea-azzes concoct so much shyt until your eyes are brown.
Old azz Mothrafudder.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
If Obama fouls up the country on his way out, he and his group of cronies need to be tried for treason, and shot by a firing squad.
Like we should've done bush, chaney, condi, rove....yeah, Mothrafudder.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Rowdy wrote:
In short, NO! Romney has a detailed plan for energy production and private sector job creation. Obama has???? Well.......... more of the same???? Which is nothing!!!!
Where can i find the paper work on romneys energy plans? It doesn't exist...
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

HOPEWELL wrote:
i hope it doesn't give him reason to suspend the elections and also i hope im not encouraging this by spreading the shame of the brainwashed liberal soldiers of obama.
Keep America safe by re-electing our Presdent, then you won't have to use your guns and religion to quell the riots.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for that link. Interesting reading.
I doubt any of the Liberats will do anything. Like when all those Hollywierd fools threatened to leave the country if Bush was re-elected.
None left, NONE !!!!!!
Like you ragamuffins said if Obama wins the presidency y'all would leave. GET TO STEPPIN, ITS BEEN 4 YEARS...bunch of silly Mothrafudders.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> OKAY" lets see here now if" we can be a little more clear, about this. you say that the OBUMA; supporters, are threatening riot's and maybe assassinating Romney. all of OBUMA'S supporters are NEGRO's, there is the orignal NEGRO supporter: then there is the WHITE NEGRO supporters, that has once again: commited TREASON" against their own Race, by siding with the JEW and NEGRO's.
SEMETISM and ANTI-SEMETISM. nothing new under the sun. your enemy white people, is your own kind: that demand that they can mingle with" lay with" and marry" everyone and anything: that they so choose. whle all the time your supposebly holy book that you folks believe to be every word the true word of GOD, tell's YOU VERY PLAINLY TO KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM: THAT" does that. EVEN IF" THEY BE OF YOUR OWN HOUSE HOLD.
NOW" we have this NEGRO REV: James Manning" telling you white people that: IF" you white people want to save this country: YOU MUST KILL EVERY NEGRO THAT BREATHES. WHITE PEOPLE" how can it be that: A NEGRO" is so very well aware of this, and him self a rev or minister of GOD, and you DUMB ASS WHITE PEOPLE" ACT LIKE YOU DONT HAVE A CLUE: as to what to do with or about THE EVIL ASS PARASITE NEGRO'S.
Get in the firing line, Mothrafudder. You'll be the first to go.
Rowdy

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

New Hammer, go to Mitt Romney's campaign website it's all there. Obama wants to keep us beholden to the middle east for energy. Romney wants to dramatically increase energy production here at home so we can get off the OPEC cartel and get our economy rolling again. It's very basic, Romney believes in fossil based energy and Obama does not. Wind Mills, Solar Panels and battery operated vehicles are not an energy plan or policy that will work for America.
Independent Voter

Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep America safe by re-electing our Presdent, then you won't have to use your guns and religion to quell the riots.
He needs impeached by the way he handled the Bengahzi Libyan Terrorist attack, left four Americans dead. I asked myself many times about the positive reasons why I should vote for either candidate; Nobama= only because hes black, the rest of his record is false promises or blame on someone else.
After watching Romneys' speech in Penscola Fl. I actually got tears in my eyes and realized this man cares, he deserves a chance, will work hard and LOVES The American people.
Vote ROMNEY-RYAN.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Rowdy wrote:
New Hammer, go to Mitt Romney's campaign website it's all there. Obama wants to keep us beholden to the middle east for energy. Romney wants to dramatically increase energy production here at home so we can get off the OPEC cartel and get our economy rolling again. It's very basic, Romney believes in fossil based energy and Obama does not. Wind Mills, Solar Panels and battery operated vehicles are not an energy plan or policy that will work for America.
Hold up one damn minute. When did romney ever endorse alternative energy? Was it after the 1st debate and he decided to ignore the can'tservatives and strike a right-center posture? Hell man, romney is all over the map trying to be everything to all ppl.. Just listen to him now, he is not beholden to his parties platform. Hes even sounding like our President more each day. Romney thinks ppl. have his dreaded dis-ease(romnesia). Oil is not the problem, we have plenty of it....just so happens that the oil giants don't want to drill for it b/c anything that reduces the cost of oil puts them in a lower profit driven mode. Investors won't accept lowered profit margins. Why all this shyt being thrown into Obamas face when the previous administrations had a similar opportunity to make good on energy independence? Something is suspect here...and it has nothing to do with oil.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Independent Voter wrote:
<quoted text>He needs impeached by the way he handled the Bengahzi Libyan Terrorist attack, left four Americans dead. I asked myself many times about the positive reasons why I should vote for either candidate; Nobama= only because hes black, the rest of his record is false promises or blame on someone else.
After watching Romneys' speech in Penscola Fl. I actually got tears in my eyes and realized this man cares, he deserves a chance, will work hard and LOVES The American people.
Vote ROMNEY-RYAN.
I can see right thru your idiocy...you just can't see that hula-hoop romney is bull-shitting y'all. That wicked sumbytche cares nothing for ppl. like you. When the coal industry goes belly-up and you ppl. are without a job, do you think for one minute willard will support you coal dust bunnies. When the crash comes don't ask the gov't to give you shyt, for it is certain willard will tell you ppl. to go to hell.
How many times has he campaigned in WV...that in itself should tell you something?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chesterfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••