Is Neighborhood Controvery Over? - wtvr

Is Neighborhood Controvery Over? - wtvr

There are 10 comments on the WTVR story from May 20, 2010, titled Is Neighborhood Controvery Over? - wtvr. In it, WTVR reports that:

Is the neighborhood controversy finally over? Homeowners in St. James West have been upset at their neighbor who was housing about forty pigeons in his back yard.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

ozone

Charlottesville, VA

#1 May 20, 2010
Aint zoning a wonderful thing
kerz

Midlothian, VA

#2 May 20, 2010
?controvery,really channel 6?Anyway take the cages down azz and they would not have a home to come back to.Better yet,you fly back home and have all the flying rats you want.
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#3 May 20, 2010
Got rid of the pigeons now get rid of the teabaggers.
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#4 May 20, 2010
Why is it that teabaggers want government out of the way but at the same time they want government to step in an do the dirty work? They should've attacked the homeowner with their cannons and pop-guns.
Kang

Richmond, VA

#5 May 20, 2010
They just don't like Asians.
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#6 May 20, 2010
Kang wrote:
They just don't like Asians.
Is that it, but they do have an eternal tan like john boehner and their hare(hair) is straight and they do work, so whats with this hating thingy.
Joe C

Chester, VA

#8 May 21, 2010
in none of these post do i see the word or idendifaction of a teabagger.. I think your becomming a little paranoid over teabaggers(believes everyone is one )
not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that it, but they do have an eternal tan like john boehner and their hare(hair) is straight and they do work, so whats with this hating thingy.
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#9 May 21, 2010
Joe C wrote:
in none of these post do i see the word or idendifaction of a teabagger.. I think your becomming a little paranoid over teabaggers(believes everyone is one )<quoted text>
Yep, you are a teabagger with a lot of loose marbles.
neighbor

Richmond, VA

#10 May 23, 2010
zheng owns hong kong king buffet the vegtables he is growing he serves at his restaurant & are not usda inspected & nether are the pigeons
neighbor

Richmond, VA

#11 May 23, 2010
zheng owns hongkongkingbuffet guess whats for supper! pigeon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Aim 4Fitness 10 hr Erika 36
News In tobacco-loving Va., bars to quit cold-turkey... (Nov '09) 11 hr martin garey 28
Hillary Ignored Pleas Wed VN Vet 6
News Ukropa s future: Open Sundays, alcohol sales af... (Dec '09) Jun 22 martin garey 12
More Reason to Lawfully Remove Obama from Office Jun 17 Concerned Citizen 1
Thriller Book Store (Aug '12) Jun 16 smoothie243 35
Joe King Danville Jun 13 Kathy King 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesterfield Mortgages