VA Senate Panel Again Kills Gun Show Loophole Bill

A Virginia Senate committee has again killed legislation to close the so-called "gun show loophole." The Courts of Justice Committee voted 11-3 to reject the measure Monday. Full Story
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

#125 Feb 10, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you are still speaking like a dumb **** bytch. i told you to google africas history and your cave dwelling siberian land. whites didn't rescue blacks from a damn thing....the indians should have killed your savage **** the moment the boats landed.
Sorry we beat you out the caves by centuries. Check out the cathedrals of Europe. Then check out the great mud temple of timbuktu. Impressive engineering skill. Also heard on news today about 100 people killed in sudan in cattle raid. Could it be 2013 and still they still barefoot savages
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#126 Feb 10, 2013
Blacks can't even vote for a person without putting race in it first. Hell, if it's a black person, they all go crazy to vote for him/her. Look at Gen. Powell, he showed what he is and voted for a traitor just because he is black. Powell is a traitor racist, proof positive. Blacks just can't get past the color, no matter what.
Silent Echo

Petersburg, VA

#127 Feb 11, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
real funny Mothrafudder......if i get that much welfare to afford all that i have...then welfare has to be a mighty blessing to me. and just think, you bytches paid the whole tab and will continue to pay it.
Finally this little coon has said something that is true, "you bytches paid the whole tab and will continue to pay it". Yes white people do pay the ride for the inferior black who has not been able to adapt to taking care for themselves. This is why they are last in reference to social and economic status in this country. They have NO work ethic, no feelings of family responsibility, thus all the little bastard children in that race. They have no pride, proven by the above statement of the little coon being prideful of what welfare has provided for her.

Ask any urban teacher in private as in at a party or in a social context about what holds the urban schools back and each will tell you that it is the unteachable black kids and their non participating parent, note I did not say parents.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#128 Feb 11, 2013
Boodreau wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry we beat you out the caves by centuries. Check out the cathedrals of Europe. Then check out the great mud temple of timbuktu. Impressive engineering skill. Also heard on news today about 100 people killed in sudan in cattle raid. Could it be 2013 and still they still barefoot savages
long before you dust savages left the caves of siberia the african continent had impressive wonders of the world already in place. talk about engineering.....check the pyramids and other buildings. all of that without the white mans help. if anything you dust savages learned all that you know from the african continent.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#129 Feb 11, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Blacks can't even vote for a person without putting race in it first. Hell, if it's a black person, they all go crazy to vote for him/her. Look at Gen. Powell, he showed what he is and voted for a traitor just because he is black. Powell is a traitor racist, proof positive. Blacks just can't get past the color, no matter what.
Gen. Colin Powell is not a traitor to his country. he just turned his back on you racists republicans. i wouldn't vote for any rethug that showed me their true colors. bush and cheney forced Gen. Powell to leave after he refused to endorse their wicked azz schemes to go to war without cause. they continuously lied to him about WMD and made him lie to the american public about it. the dirty scum bags deserve to be ignored and voted against.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#130 Feb 11, 2013
Silent Echo wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally this little coon has said something that is true, "you bytches paid the whole tab and will continue to pay it". Yes white people do pay the ride for the inferior black who has not been able to adapt to taking care for themselves. This is why they are last in reference to social and economic status in this country. They have NO work ethic, no feelings of family responsibility, thus all the little bastard children in that race. They have no pride, proven by the above statement of the little coon being prideful of what welfare has provided for her.
Ask any urban teacher in private as in at a party or in a social context about what holds the urban schools back and each will tell you that it is the unteachable black kids and their non participating parent, note I did not say parents.
for a kkkracka, you think you know so damn much about black folks...parent/parents and kids. hell for a split second i could peg you as a albino jig-a-boo. i wonder if your daddy is white; like Geo. Zimmermans.
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#131 Feb 11, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Gen. Colin Powell is not a traitor to his country. he just turned his back on you racists republicans. i wouldn't vote for any rethug that showed me their true colors. bush and cheney forced Gen. Powell to leave after he refused to endorse their wicked **** schemes to go to war without cause. they continuously lied to him about WMD and made him lie to the american public about it. the dirty scum bags deserve to be ignored and voted against.
While your logic is flawed and biased to the extreme, your conclusion is correct. Try keeping your own prejudices out of the fray.
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

#132 Feb 11, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
long before you dust savages left the caves of siberia the african continent had impressive wonders of the world already in place. talk about engineering.....check the pyramids and other buildings. all of that without the white mans help. if anything you dust savages learned all that you know from the african continent.
You are right. The egyptians used that slave labor to build fine structures. I'm talking bout you savages. Please look to Somalia to see how well savages are able to maintain what civilized people built. Look at those refugee camps. True bastions of wat your people are capable of in large numbers. What are the great works in African literature. That's right you have no literature. Scientific discovery? Nada. Sorry princess if your people hadn't been exposed to whitey you would be running barefoot and buck naked thru the jungle communicating in chimp chatter.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#133 Feb 11, 2013
sez you wrote:
<quoted text>While your logic is flawed and biased to the extreme, your conclusion is correct. Try keeping your own prejudices out of the fray.
i'm not trying to use logic, therefore its not flawed. truth speaks great volumes when the imbeciles can't respond.
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

#134 Feb 11, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not trying to use logic, therefore its not flawed. truth speaks great volumes when the imbeciles can't respond.
There you go. She finally admits they are unable to process logic

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#135 Feb 11, 2013
RepubliKKKans
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#136 Feb 11, 2013
Boodreau wrote:
<quoted text>There you go. She finally admits they are unable to process logic
don't need to process a damn thing......you'll get the message loud and clear.
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

#137 Feb 11, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
don't need to process a damn thing......you'll get the message loud and clear.
You are loud but usually not clear
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#138 Feb 11, 2013
Boodreau wrote:
<quoted text>You are loud but usually not clear
not clear eh......thats too damn bad
hitem

Fork Union, VA

#139 Feb 11, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
hate america? just b/c i tell you stupid **** that your little pea-shooters are no match for drones, you want to brand me anti-american.
wake up you bug eyed blind dummies....conventional weaponry & warfare are a relic of the past. its the group with the most modernized weapon systems that will control things. you hand-gun loons don't have a chance.
The simplest of solutions would take out scum government drones
jus sayin

Waynesboro, VA

#140 Feb 12, 2013
sez you wrote:
<quoted text>We can't fix everything but we can stop the mindless slaughter of children by guns, but I guess thats OK by you, keep buying those guns and bullets and you support the carnage that slaughters innocent children every day.
you are an idiot! even outlawing guns completly can NOT "stop the mindless slaughter of children by guns"
Silent Echo

Petersburg, VA

#141 Feb 12, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
for a kkkracka, you think you know so damn much about black folks...parent/parents and kids. hell for a split second i could peg you as a albino jig-a-boo. i wonder if your daddy is white; like Geo. Zimmermans.
Coons are not hard to understand, all you have to do is to go to a place like Creighton Court or Blackwell Court and you can see the very core of the average American Coon. Hummer, even you must admit that among the different races in this country the American Coon stays at the bottom of the social and economic poll because of lack of work ethic, lack of ability to think and lack of any personal responsibility. Deep down, most people you see either feels disgust or feels sorry for you.

By the way, your lower case i-s and your lack of an apostrophe in the use of the name Zimmermans when talking about his dad places you into the class of coons I spoke about in public schools.
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#142 Feb 12, 2013
Silent Echo wrote:
<quoted text>

By the way, your lower case i-s and your lack of an apostrophe in the use of the name Zimmermans when talking about his dad places you into the class of coons I spoke about in public schools.
pot meet kettle
Silent Echo

Petersburg, VA

#143 Feb 12, 2013
In all honesty can anybody tell me what "The Gun Show Loop Hole" is? Is it the fact that people go to gun shows and then make a private sale in the parking lot? What is the difference in that and any other private transaction involiving a gun that goes on every hour of every day of the year?

Do you really wish that the government gets in the business of regulating the sales of anything legal between two private parties?

Now, somebody please tell me what loop hole there is in gun shows that makes for illegal sales.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#144 Feb 12, 2013
hitem wrote:
<quoted text>
The simplest of solutions would take out scum government drones
how so hillbilly??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Golden Goat (Aug '10) 23 hr Spylock 30
Citizens fight back against criminal robbing dr... (May '12) Tue NYC2VA 9
Mr. Cheney--You Are a Piece of C--P Part 1 Tue skru 2
Local Gay Rights Advocates Fight Controversial ... Mon My eyes 5
Gang stalking and psychological harassment in R... Dec 21 Sup 8
One Dead, One in Custody after Broad Street Sta... (Oct '09) Dec 19 melody colombus 23
Review: Lava Smoke Tobacco & Gift Inc (Feb '13) Dec 18 lavasmoke 4
Chesterfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chesterfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chesterfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:41 am PST