VA Senate Panel Again Kills Gun Show Loophole Bill

A Virginia Senate committee has again killed legislation to close the so-called "gun show loophole." The Courts of Justice Committee voted 11-3 to reject the measure Monday. Full Story
randomthoughts

Waynesboro, VA

#81 Feb 7, 2013
Davedude wrote:
I took my wife and kids to a yard sale a few weeks ago, and the dude was trying to sell his AR-whatever along with a boatload of ammo. The really disturbing part (and the reason we left without buying anything), was the fact that the guy had it displayed on a table right next to the toddler toys they were selling. A fine example of responsible gun ownership.
That guy was an idiot .... did you do ok at the next yardsale ?
randomthoughts

Waynesboro, VA

#82 Feb 7, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on which Kroger you go to. Supermarkets are a favorite target for armed robberies.
Any government that calls a civilian semi-automatic AR-15 an "assault weapon", but calls a fully automatic M4 a "personal defense weapon" when used by DHS is corrupt and Fascist!
If you don't like guns, don't own one. But that does not give you the right to stop me from owning one or carrying it.

What he said !
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#83 Feb 7, 2013
randomthoughts wrote:
<quoted text>
I havent whent anywhere :) I still live on hollowed ground , still have shackels and chains hanging in some of the old slave quarters.
Just waiting for you to build that prison of hate and envy .
I can use the free labor. I aint neva owned any slaves , I have no debt to settle .
you need to look elsewhere....ain't gonna tie me down.
randomthoughts

Waynesboro, VA

#84 Feb 7, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you need to look elsewhere....ain't gonna tie me down.
I don't need to tie you down , You already built your own plantation.

Enjoy, because the White guilt trip dont work with this white boy .

Sorry ...
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

#85 Feb 7, 2013
randomthoughts wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry ...
He has tied himself down by blaming white people rather than take responsibility for his life
randomthoughts

Waynesboro, VA

#86 Feb 7, 2013
Boodreau wrote:
<quoted text>He has tied himself down by blaming white people rather than take responsibility for his life
If I was a black man , I would have worked my..ass off to build me a nice house up in the middle of the whitest negborhood in town . I would sit on the porch just to piss...em off smiling .

But you would never hear me whining about slavery or needed a special gift to get ahead. Nope I neva be anybodies "uncle" to the white man to get ahead . I make my own way..

heck no , I am too stubborn to take a hand out and honery enough to see to it I got where I wanted to go, even if it was the only black guy in the hood .

:)
hitem

Fork Union, VA

#87 Feb 7, 2013
Good, time to buy more guns
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#88 Feb 8, 2013
randomthoughts wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry ...
guilt trip? don't make no never mind whether you are guilt tripping or not. white boy got 100 problems and i ain't one of them.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#89 Feb 8, 2013
Boodreau wrote:
<quoted text>He has tied himself down by blaming white people rather than take responsibility for his life
white ppl. are the #1 reason this world is so screwed up. the craziness speaks to it every time.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#90 Feb 8, 2013
randomthoughts wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was a black man , I would have worked my..ass off to build me a nice house up in the middle of the whitest negborhood in town . I would sit on the porch just to piss...em off smiling .
But you would never hear me whining about slavery or needed a special gift to get ahead. Nope I neva be anybodies "uncle" to the white man to get ahead . I make my own way..
heck no , I am too stubborn to take a hand out and honery enough to see to it I got where I wanted to go, even if it was the only black guy in the hood .
:)
why should a black man slave his way to get ahead and move beside a white person just too piss them off. the hell with them. blacks don't need to be validated by any white person just to prove they can do it too. hell man, if any black move beside a white person, the first thing they do is call a realtor and put a "for sale" sign up. so piss on the racist devils.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#91 Feb 8, 2013
hitem wrote:
Good, time to buy more guns
what good would that do.....it'll be a riot watching you weak azz cowards fight DRONES.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#92 Feb 8, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
white ppl. are the #1 reason this world is so screwed up. the craziness speaks to it every time.
So, then all the Black controlled nations are shining examples of what the world should be?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#93 Feb 8, 2013
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
So, then all the Black controlled nations are shining examples of what the world should be?
they are that way b/c the white man got his damn claws all over the reigns of power. money controls and the white man got all the money.
hitem

Fork Union, VA

#94 Feb 8, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
what good would that do.....it'll be a riot watching you weak **** cowards fight DRONES.
So you hate america i get it, many of blood was spilled for you to have that right

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#95 Feb 8, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
they are that way b/c the white man got his damn claws all over the reigns of power. money controls and the white man got all the money.
Wow. If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person on the face of the planet.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#96 Feb 8, 2013
hitem wrote:
<quoted text>
So you hate america i get it, many of blood was spilled for you to have that right
hate america? just b/c i tell you stupid azzes that your little pea-shooters are no match for drones, you want to brand me anti-american.
wake up you bug eyed blind dummies....conventional weaponry & warfare are a relic of the past. its the group with the most modernized weapon systems that will control things. you hand-gun loons don't have a chance.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#97 Feb 8, 2013
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person on the face of the planet.
is it ignorance to state that the white man controls the money supply?
up or down, their damn hands is all over the money. white wall street, white federal reserve, white "Illuminati" controllers.
randomthoughts

Waynesboro, VA

#98 Feb 8, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
guilt trip? don't make no never mind whether you are guilt tripping or not. white boy got 100 problems and i ain't one of them.
You betta beilieve you aint one of the Jaaay-z.

You still in the field where you are smart enough to get by.

good luck girl :)

and you eazy .... like fiddy cent
randomthoughts

Waynesboro, VA

#99 Feb 8, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
is it ignorance to state that the white man controls the money supply?
up or down, their damn hands is all over the money. white wall street, white federal reserve, white "Illuminati" controllers.
I must say I neva seen a person of color in a tin foil hat .....looks great on them though.

I love ma sweet tea, here from the porch :)

cheers
randomthoughts

Waynesboro, VA

#100 Feb 8, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
hate america? just b/c i tell you stupid **** that your little pea-shooters are no match for drones, you want to brand me anti-american.
wake up you bug eyed blind dummies....conventional weaponry & warfare are a relic of the past. its the group with the most modernized weapon systems that will control things. you hand-gun loons don't have a chance.
The last time my white self was near richmond I won a tee shirt for something I think some black boys also dont have we white boys do .

I can get down in the mudd with ya boy. I bet i got the bigger equipment and the better genes :)

I can play the game

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
noise ordinance 22 hr annoyed neighbor 1
Preventing Wrongful Convictions Thu Innocent In America 1
Review: Lofgren Chiropractic Clinic (Feb '14) Nov 25 Wally West 3
Why Are Petersburg Students so darn Stupid, wor... (Oct '12) Nov 24 Lung Crow 44
Adult bookstore (Feb '12) Nov 24 trolling snaghook 29
Animal Research Not Helping with ebola virus Nov 21 skru 2
SOL scores a mixed bag for area schools Aug '14 Rife 1
Chesterfield Dating
Find my Match

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chesterfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chesterfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News