VA Senate Panel Again Kills Gun Show Loophole Bill

A Virginia Senate committee has again killed legislation to close the so-called "gun show loophole." The Courts of Justice Committee voted 11-3 to reject the measure Monday. Full Story
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

#263 Feb 26, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
What I know about you no-show nothead:
I know you are a liar and a fool.
I know anything you claim about religion is fake.
I know nothing you say is without your "victicrat" poor little me spew.
I know you are ashamed that you are black.
I know you are a coward.
I know you are jealous of all white people because they are superior in your eyes.
I know you are a moron!
Next stupid statement you would like to make fool?
You are too dumb to learn, too stupid top pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!
Wow you know her better than she knows herself. Poor lil sambo suffers severe denial
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#264 Feb 27, 2013
Boodreau wrote:
<quoted text>Wow you know her better than she knows herself. Poor lil sambo suffers severe denial
i'm taking notes...

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#265 Feb 27, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm taking notes...
It won't do any good no-show.

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it nothead!
In the Know

Mansfield, LA

#266 Feb 28, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm taking notes...
Too stupid to remember??????????
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#268 Feb 28, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
It won't do any good no-show.
You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it nothead!
notes will be used to remind myself of how stupid you are/

Midlothian, VA

#269 Mar 1, 2013
In the Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Too stupid to remember??????????
Yes, without a doubt, she is.
In The Know

Mansfield, LA

#270 Mar 1, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
notes will be used to remind myself of how stupid you are/
Somebody who needs to "TAKE NOTES" to remember how stupid somebody else is? Now that is an admission of how stupid she is, too stupid to remember.

Midlothian, VA

#271 Mar 1, 2013
In The Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody who needs to "TAKE NOTES" to remember how stupid somebody else is? Now that is an admission of how stupid she is, too stupid to remember.
LOL As I have said all along.

No-show nothead is too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!

Some things never change.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#272 Mar 1, 2013
bump you slimy savages............

Midlothian, VA

#273 Mar 1, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
bump you slimy savages..........
Not on your best day no-show.

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!

Some things never change nothead.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#276 Mar 1, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Not on your best day no-show.
You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!
Some things never change nothead.
you're right...not one of my best days. you're still alive.

Richmond, VA

#277 Mar 2, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you're right...not one of my best days. you're still alive.
If that was one of your best days, you are worthless no-show.

the new hammer time

Glen Allen, VA

#278 Mar 3, 2013
If I sell a weapon to one of MY friends; I know they are not felons.
Now, if I were to sell a gun to one of YOUR friends...
County Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Private sales ARE regulated by the government. When you sell a car to another person, you have to have the proper forms filled out. You have to have a title or the sale is not legal. That's not even for a deadly weapon. Guns should be more regulated than cars. IF a buyer has no reason to fear a background check, then what's the deal? Why would a private seller NOT want to know if he is selling to a felon?
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#280 Mar 3, 2013
the new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Stistics tell us that there's a greater than 50% chance that person is a fellon.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#281 Mar 3, 2013
the new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
most ppl. that buy guns are not felons....but the potential in becoming a felon is greatly multiplied when a gun is in hand.

Richmond, VA

#282 Mar 3, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
most ppl. that buy guns are not felons....but the potential in becoming a felon is greatly multiplied when a gun is in hand.
Only if they are mentally deficient like you no-show.

Idiots like you should not own guns nothead.

new hammer time

Glen Allen, VA

#283 Mar 4, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. And all males, regardless of race have the potential of being rapists and all females, regardless of race have the potential of being prostitutes.
Are you seriously suggesting we begin arresting people because of their potential to commit crimes? Is that really what the obamanation wants? Are you truly that stupid? You are one sad, scared little person.
serfs up

Daytona Beach, FL

#284 Mar 4, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. And all males, regardless of race have the potential of being rapists and all females, regardless of race have the potential of being prostitutes.
Are you seriously suggesting we begin arresting people because of their potential to commit crimes? Is that really what the obamanation wants? Are you truly that stupid? You are one sad, scared little person.
Hammer....The Dept. of Homeland Security has two billion rounds of ammo recently purchased. Now they are ordering two thousand and seven hundred light tanks that are armored. Do you think there is potential there? Government potential. Now where do you think much of this equipment is going to be deployed to when needed? The President of the United States is strangely silent on this. One day you will curse this man. For whoever the victims will be, will diminish us all. Again...
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#285 Mar 4, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
thats a stupid azz assumption....and has no merit in this discussion.
it could revert back to such if circumstances warrants it. pretty much how you ppl. are afraid of every black man you see...thinking they are ready to rip you off when they really don't give a shyt about your azzes.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#286 Mar 4, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Hammer....The Dept. of Homeland Security has two billion rounds of ammo recently purchased. Now they are ordering two thousand and seven hundred light tanks that are armored. Do you think there is potential there? Government potential. Now where do you think much of this equipment is going to be deployed to when needed? The President of the United States is strangely silent on this. One day you will curse this man. For whoever the victims will be, will diminish us all. Again...
you got the wrong hammer...that stooge is an ID stealer.
why did you ppl. scream bloody murder when y'all said obama wouldn't protect america? well...the ordering up of weaponry is due to the hostile environment created by known domestic terroristic militias here in america. nothing like being prepared when they launch an assault against the gov't. there is credible intelligence gathering that suggests there are some groups readying themselves to take on our military. why do you not see the NRA's call for quick purchases of all kinds of guns? are they expecting a "civil war" to start anytime soon...if so, it'll be a fateful mistake? "annie git yo gun" rethugs will bite the dust just like when old dixie fell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gang stalking and psychological harassment in R... Fri aep rookery 7
One Dead, One in Custody after Broad Street Sta... (Oct '09) Fri melody colombus 23
Review: Lava Smoke Tobacco & Gift Inc (Feb '13) Thu lavasmoke 4
'Just Let People Have Their Beliefs': Blaze Rea... Dec 17 Phyllis Schlafly ... 13
Child's Privacy at Extreme Risk if Common Core ... Dec 16 The Commentator 1
Review: Speedy Cars Inc (Apr '14) Dec 16 happywithspeedy 3
Local Gay Rights Advocates Fight Controversial ... Dec 15 Rainbow Kid 5
Chesterfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chesterfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chesterfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]