New information about murder suspect ...

New information about murder suspect wounded in shootout with Richm...

There are 29 comments on the WTVR story from May 3, 2010, titled New information about murder suspect wounded in shootout with Richm.... In it, WTVR reports that:

What was going through the mind of Haywood Love Hendricks Jr. when he walked down the middle of the street Sunday morning, a pistol in his hand, toward a small army of police officers? Court documents indicate he knew his world was closing in on him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
flocka

United States

#21 May 4, 2010
that dude real.
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#22 May 4, 2010
must be.
chesterfield

United States

#23 May 4, 2010
what the hell???????? 15 shots and only 1 cop hit him!!!!!????? whats wrong with this ?????? my father was a richmond police years ago and he even said tht there could have been 14 othere people killed. where the hell did the other 14 shots go??? the way i look at this is ONE cop did the right thing, but who ever the ones were that shot the other 14 times should be off the street untill they REDO the firearms test because they must have missed that day in school....i do have great respect for the police but come on people....
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#24 May 4, 2010
The other 14 shots were meant to be harmless and not for killing. God stop the bullets from hitting him, and He has His own reason.
chesterfield

United States

#25 May 4, 2010
ok "not a teahead" i can look at it that way too! goodpoint about god....its nice to see some people still believe in him!!!!
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#26 May 4, 2010
God is the answer to everyones problems. Some haven't been taught to find HIm.

Richmond, VA

#27 May 4, 2010
its not the same with-out Joyce around to talk to or to laugh with to say good-morning to as we walk by her desk i hope the fool rots in jail. He is a monster for taking her life and I hope he knows it!
Mann family member

United States

#28 May 9, 2010
Renaldo wrote:
<quoted text>
FORGET HIS FAMILY AND HIS MOTHER.
How about praying for his dead girlfriends family instead? This thug murdered someone over a car. To bad he did not get his wish.

Thank you for your response. He made his choice yo bring pain upon his own family and mine. We laid my cousin to rest yesterday but today mothers day is empty fir her tow children and grandchildren. Pray for them his family still get to talk to his sorry as be it in the hospital or behind bars.
Mann family member

United States

#29 May 9, 2010
Sorry for the crazy grammar and spelling errors. Blame it on the tears.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Governor 2 hr VN Vet 5
News I am a gay Yankee teacher in the South (Aug '15) Wed Real American 16
Reasons I want to Remain a Man Tue VN Vet 2
Local sluts May 23 Fedup 1
Review: Golden Goat (Aug '10) May 22 Youranidiot 32
Felons May 22 Youranidiot 7
News Mother Accused of Driving Drunk (Sep '08) May 22 its2016 168
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesterfield Mortgages