New information about murder suspect wounded in shootout with Richm...

Full story: WTVR

What was going through the mind of Haywood Love Hendricks Jr. when he walked down the middle of the street Sunday morning, a pistol in his hand, toward a small army of police officers? Court documents indicate he knew his world was closing in on him.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
rainman

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

how sad , it looks like he wanted the police to fire ...this has to be a cops worst nightmare ..great job RPD,
Tired of it all

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

Judged:

What did this guy think would happen? You are walking towards police officers carrying a gun. Sounds like he was a on a suicide mission.
Death by Cop

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

He wanted to end his life by what is called Death by Cops. Look at what he did, yes it was suiside but now he is facing murder 1 counts and probablybe in prison for the rest of his life.

Since: Dec 09

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

Judged:

rainman wrote:
how sad , it looks like he wanted the police to fire ...this has to be a cops worst nightmare ..great job RPD,
I agree....I think he wanted to end it all....It is very sad when people's mind state comes to this.God bless his family and his mother...
Renaldo

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

A human life for a stupid car. And a Suzuki no less. The Richmond Police did a excellent job. The only problem I have is they waited way too long to utilize deadly force and lucky no Officer got hurt as well. Also, will some white shirt desk jockey bureaucrat get off some money and get every patrol Officer in Richmond a M4 patrol rifle or at least shotguns with slugs.
Renaldo

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

Judged:

babybluez4u wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree....I think he wanted to end it all....It is very sad when people's mind state comes to this.God bless his family and his mother...
FORGET HIS FAMILY AND HIS MOTHER.
How about praying for his dead girlfriends family instead? This thug murdered someone over a car. To bad he did not get his wish.
seh

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

It's called "suicide by cop"..it happens frequently. Google it.
Mia

Pulaski, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

Judged:

Renaldo has it right - "muhmuh, I just killed my girlfriend.."
Waaah.
He can slash another human to death but doesn't have the cahones to remove himself from the gene pool. I have absolutely NO sympathy for a waste of biological matter such as this.
My sincere condolences to the Ms Mann's family; and thank you Chesterfield and RPD for the quick capture of another common heathen. Valor, Service, Pride...
Close Quarters

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

Prayers for Joyces family and for Haywood's. Both families have lost someone. Joyce would want it this way....
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

Judged:

Let's just hope he passes the head test to be tried and executed.
seh

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

babybluez4u wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you pray for this monster and his family?????? Pray for the victims family.
seh

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

Close Quarters wrote:
Prayers for Joyces family and for Haywood's. Both families have lost someone. Joyce would want it this way....
The monster is a waste of air. I doubt the victim would want anyone to pray for this thing and his family.
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

Judged:

not a teahead wrote:
Let's just hope he passes the head test to be tried and executed.
Fake "not a teahead" the clown never gives up.
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

Yes, the Bible says to pray and pray without ceasing in the good times and the bad times.
Who knows how the Lord will respond to a "life giving" prayer.
Judy

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

Judged:

He commited this crime not his family. He is the monster not them and I am sure they feel sickened over what he did. Had they not they would have tried to help him cover it up.

The fact that they loved him and still did what was right took alot of gut, his daughter called police as soon as she heard, and his mom was honest with ploice and told them the same thing. And for that I commend them.

I think people should pray for Mann, her family & freinds, and his family as well, I am also sure they liked Mann, and feel horrible that a member of their family could have done this.
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

Ok, its a done deal. Prayer that is/
toosecret

Chester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

I agree with Judy. His family obvious wanted to do the right thing by turning information in to the police. Some people on here need to ask themselves, would they have did the same for their family member(brother,sister, mother, father,etc.) who is involved in a situation such as this. Im Asking God To Watch Over Both Families .
Quagmire

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

Judged:

These cops need to play Grand Theft Auto, so that they can improve on their head shots!
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

Quagmire wrote:
These cops need to play Grand Theft Auto, so that they can improve on their head shots!
Maybe they can use your head.
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

Distrupt the central nervous system, head or spine shots.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Chesterfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chesterfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••