chesterfield co drugcourt participant...
Bob Steele

United States

#21 Aug 20, 2008
Hey concerned in Chesterfield, email me at [email protected]
concerned

Chesterfield, SC

#22 Aug 21, 2008
just emailed you again. 1137am thurs 8-21
concerned in chesterfield

Chesterfield, SC

#23 Aug 21, 2008
JK Ruby wrote:
Hey Bob, thanks for the info you emailed. I had a feeling this was going on there, how did you get that?
hey JK in ruby
email me at [email protected] please
patrick

Chesterfield, SC

#24 Aug 21, 2008
Bob Steele wrote:
Patrick,
How about email me and I'll send you a document that validates what you think and more.
email me at [email protected]

Since: Aug 08

Chesterfield, SC

#25 Aug 21, 2008
patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
[email protected]
left out an e lol
patrick

Chesterfield, SC

#26 Aug 21, 2008
Patrick,
How about email me and I'll send you a document that validates what you think and more.
i left out an "e" lol
Bob Steele

Dillon, SC

#27 Aug 21, 2008
Patrick, email me at [email protected] and I'll get that information to you.
taxpayer08

Chesterfield, SC

#28 Aug 21, 2008
Bob Steele wrote:
Hey concerned in Chesterfield, email me at [email protected]
emailing you once again at 5:17pm thurs aug 21 08
dont understand whats going on with why you arent receiving my emails. this is gona be like the 6th?
[email protected]
Bob Steele

United States

#29 Aug 21, 2008
Hey [email protected] your email keeps bouncing back to me, are you sure posted it right? Do you have another to send to?

Bob
taxpayer08

Chesterfield, SC

#30 Aug 22, 2008
Bob Steele wrote:
Hey [email protected] your email keeps bouncing back to me, are you sure posted it right? Do you have another to send to?
Bob
ive sent you several emails from this address and from 1 other are you not getting them!
taxpayer08

Chesterfield, SC

#31 Aug 22, 2008
the other address is a yahoo
Marie

Chesterfield, SC

#32 Aug 22, 2008
Hey Bob Steele ...send me that info to my email [email protected]
Bob Steele

Columbia, SC

#33 Aug 22, 2008
Marie wrote:
Hey Bob Steele ...send me that info to my email [email protected]
email me at [email protected], i'm not taking any chances, i don't know who you are.
Bob Steele

Columbia, SC

#34 Aug 22, 2008
taxpayer08 wrote:
the other address is a yahoo
I think you have me blocked out or either it's going to your junk mail folder. i can fax to you.
-concerned taxpayer-

Chesterfield, SC

#35 Aug 23, 2008
concerned taxpayer wrote:
i think alot of the drugcourt program that is in chesterfield county. i know many participants in the program and have seen them turn into good people with the help of drug court councelers.
although there are five participants who are making a mockery and a joke of drugcourt program and the peoples tax dollars!
drug court participants have a no association rule that these individuals repeatedly violate (and have been caught by deputies) and the drugcourt does nothing but give them a slap on the hand! they even leave drugcourt class together.
***** there is also a curfew and bed check rule that drugcourt does not back up and follow thru with.
these are also individuals that have been repeatedly sanctioned and each time they were told this was it no more chances!
these individuals have been seen repeatedly together in the community by countless people in the community and even
checking into motels together,
being allowed to live together,
having parties and inviting other drug court participants.
they are also supposed to go to church on sundays and AA meetings, these individuals have family members who are in the churches that are signing bulletines for them and not going to church.
they also are having AA and NA members sign thier papers for them without names on top of the papers and they are distributing them to other participants so they do not have to go to meetings,
2 of them have started gambling and have been seen at a local poker house.
**these 5 have been caught violating these rules repeatedly. two of the five individuals, a male and female have repeatedly harrassed their ex's to the point of following them around to church and other area businesses harrassing them, calling making threats
**(a police officer was witness to a call that was made while she was making a police report)
going past their house at all times of the night (that same house was broke into) and she is literally scared of the male and female.
they are using, abusing and making a joke out of the program.
**and have made statements that they got drugcourt under control and they run the show.
they are influencing other participants in the program who are seeing these 5 get away with breaking the rules over and over to do the same.
if theses people cannot follow rules in the program that are put in place to reprogram their thinking and create structure in their lives, how can you think they will make it thru 18 months and get back out into society and follow everyday rules in life and laws.
these are tax dollars and state funds that are being ABUSED.
***** there is also a curfew and bed check rule that drugcourt does not back up and follow thru with.
QUOTE concerned taxpayer

Chesterfield, SC

#36 Aug 25, 2008
concerned taxpayer wrote:
i think alot of the drugcourt program that is in chesterfield county. i know many participants in the program and have seen them turn into good people with the help of drug court councelers.
although there are five participants who are making a mockery and a joke of drugcourt program and the peoples tax dollars!
drug court participants have a no association rule that these individuals repeatedly violate (and have been caught by deputies) and the drugcourt does nothing but give them a slap on the hand! they even leave drugcourt class together. there is also a curfew and bed check rule that drugcourt does not back up and follow thru with. these are also individuals that have been repeatedly sanctioned and each time they were told this was it no more chances! these individuals have been seen repeatedly together in the community by countless people in the community and even checking into motels together, being allowed to live together, having parties and inviting other drug court participants. they are also supposed to go to church on sundays and AA meetings, these individuals have family members who are in the churches that are signing bulletines for them and not going to church. they also are having AA and NA members sign thier papers for them without names on top of the papers and they are distributing them to other participants so they do not have to go to meetings, 2 of them have started gambling and have been seen at a local poker house. these 5 have been caught violating these rules repeatedly. two of the five individuals, a male and female have repeatedly harrassed their ex's to the point of following them around to church and other area businesses harrassing them, calling making threats (a police officer was witness to a call that was made while she was making a police report) going past their house at all times of the night (that same house was broke into) and she is literally scared of the male and female.
they are using, abusing and making a joke out of the program. and have made statements that they got drugcourt under control and they run the show. they are influencing other participants in the program who are seeing these 5 get away with breaking the rules over and over to do the same. if theses people cannot follow rules in the program that are put in place to reprogram their thinking and create structure in their lives, how can you think they will make it thru 18 months and get back out into society and follow everyday rules in life and laws. these are tax dollars and state funds that are being abused.
--------
there are five participants who are making a mockery and a joke of drugcourt program and the peoples tax dollars!
drug court participants have a no association rule that these individuals repeatedly violate (and have been caught by deputies) and the drugcourt does nothing but give them a slap on the hand!
---------
these individuals have been seen repeatedly together in the community by countless people in the community
---------
they are using, abusing and making a joke out of the program. and have made statements that they got drugcourt under control and they run the show. they are influencing other participants in the program who are seeing these 5 get away with breaking the rules over and over to do the same. if theses people cannot follow rules in the program that are put in place to reprogram their thinking and create structure in their lives, how can you think they will make it thru 18 months and get back out into society and follow everyday rules in life and laws. these are tax dollars and state funds that are being abused
Johnny funderburk

Perry, GA

#37 Sep 2, 2008
I happen to know lots of people in the drug court program that have actually turned their like around. i didn't think they would ever live past 20 but they've got their live on track. i think these people on here talking shit are just jealous. if this is the person i think it is, i know wats goin on with you, and i know wat you been doin. This shit you tryin to sell on here you need to take somewhere else. if its not, the others talking shit should just to hell. jail doesn't do anything for anybody. once you get out its back to business as usual. this is a program that actually works and teaches you to live life without drugs. I hate fuckers like yall. always hatin.
Amused

Everetts, NC

#38 Sep 3, 2008
Im resonding to several letters from people who need to be addresed not only on here but in person also. First of all, those participants were not only detained in the CCDC for 3 days a piece after admitting to their wrong doings but they have also been given community service due to the additional rumors since all that was taken care of. As for the "people" leaving comments on here about the Drug Court participants......Its funny that you can leave a million comments under a million different names and get away with it. Everyone knows who you are honey! Get over your jealous insecurities and move on with your life. How would you feel if someone was doing this to your children and they were in drug court. Your spitefullness can lead to someones freedom being taken away or a child to lose their mother and father for a very long time. Think about someone else besides yourself for a change. I wont call you out sweetie (T) but it's time to move on quit making a greater issue out of what has already been resolved by Drug Court officials. Your not so innocent yourself.
Marie

Bluefield, WV

#39 Sep 4, 2008
I THINK IT IS PRETTY FUNNY HOW "AMUSED" CAN COME ON HERE TALKING SO MUCH JUNK ABOUT SOMEONE NOT USING THEIR REAL NAME...WHERES YOURS? AND THE LOCATION YOU GAVE HUNNY ISNT TRUE EITHER....WHY DONT YOU CONFESS TO YOUR WRONG DOINGS AND BE A WOMAN.? WE ALL KNOW WHATS GOING ON AND YA'LL THINK WE ARE SO STUPID THAT WE CANT SEE IT???!!! WE'RE NOT. STOP BEING SO IGNORANT.
I think it's retty funny how "AMUSED" can come on here talking so much junk about someone not using their real name...where's yours? why dont YOU donfess to your wrong doings and be a woman? WE ALL know whats going on and you think we are so stupid that we cant see? WE'RE NOT!!! stop being so ignorant.....all i can say is you will be caught in your actions later on. i think you need to stop playing your games and raise your child the right way.
Marie

Bluefield, WV

#40 Sep 4, 2008
it double pasted it but the capitol letters is how i feel about the whole dag on situation. im not scared to say who i am. this site is so you can speak ya mind.....and if you dont like the truth maybe u should just not comment on here..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kershaw woman 'brutally murdered' with baseball... (Dec '11) Jun 5 1perfectstorm4u2 31
School Calendar May 28 The Raven 1
New Business?? Mar '17 Connie 1
Gossip at the beauty shop!Showing true colors. Feb '17 Frizzy Lizzy 1
News Engaged: Hayes - Patterson (Nov '08) Jan '17 nov2009 3
Hartsville Music Forum (Nov '12) Dec '16 Musikologist 15
bennettsville is a racist town!!!!! (Aug '06) Nov '16 lydell 142

Chesterfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesterfield Mortgages