Car Accident involving Kathleen Barrett

Posted in the Chesterfield Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Tawnya

United States

#1 Jan 8, 2007
If anyone knows what happened please post. I live away and just heard a brief report was hoping to find out more. THANK-YOU
Joanne

Hebron, CT

#2 Jan 15, 2007
Hi, I am Kathy's sister...did you know my sister?
Janet

Merrimack, NH

#3 Jan 19, 2007
Joanne wrote:
Hi, I am Kathy's sister...did you know my sister?
Yes, Joanne - I met your sister a little over a year ago when she took a trip to Florida. She was a strong beautiful woman with a huge heart. I will miss her terribly. My thoughts & prayers are with your family. Her husband has my email address.
jeff

New York, NY

#4 Jan 20, 2007
We have weathered many storms of life and shed a lot of tears. We have also shared the happy times throughout our married years. God must have thought me special. To give me a companion such as you. To shares life's precious moments. Each day, a lifetime through. I am so glad I married you. And together shared this life. You will always be the one I love.
My Joy, My Love, My Wife
I will always love you
jeff

New York, NY

#5 Jan 26, 2007
20 days have passed and it has not got any easier. My love for you growes each day, like it has for the past 27 years of our marriage. I long to hold you and be held by you. I love you jeff
Joanne

Hebron, CT

#6 Jan 27, 2007
Three weeks ago today my sister was killed in a car accident...and it is still hard to believe; I want to call her so bad and just hear her voice, but then I have to realize I can't...she is gone. My thoughts are filled with memories of our times spent together and my heart aches for all the time we will never be together to make more memories...

I found this Memorial Poem and wanted to post it here, I found it quite fitting...

THE BROKEN CHAIN

We little knew that morning that God was going to call your name,

In life we loved you dearly, in death we do the same.

It broke our hearts to lose you, you did not go alone,

For part of us went with you, the day God called you home.

You left us peaceful memories, your love is still our guide,

And though we cannot see you, you are always at our side.

Our family chain is broken, and nothing seems the same,

But as God calls us one by one, the chain will link again.

--Author Unknown
Thea

Milford, NH

#7 Feb 2, 2007
Jeff, I am a friend of your brother, Jim, I just today heard of your loss. I am so so sorry. Times like these I know are tough.
My heart goes out to you and your family.

No Farewell words were spoken,
There was no time to say Goodbye.
She was gone before anyone knew it,
Only God knows why...
But if Tears could build a Stairway,
And Memories carve a Lane...
Kathleen would have a Path
to return Home to You again.

I know we don't know each other, but the story has touched me, and I deeply care....

May the love of those around you,
Help you through the days ahead....

With Most Sincerity,
Thea Kepka
([email protected])
jeff wrote:
We have weathered many storms of life and shed a lot of tears. We have also shared the happy times throughout our married years. God must have thought me special. To give me a companion such as you. To shares life's precious moments. Each day, a lifetime through. I am so glad I married you. And together shared this life. You will always be the one I love.
My Joy, My Love, My Wife
I will always love you
jeff

New York, NY

#8 Feb 6, 2007
One month ago today you were taken away, due to the actions of one person. Why did he do what he did only time will tell. I would give anything to have you back. Kathy I love you more each day and only look forward to the day when we will be together again. For now only the Memories of our 27 years of marriage.
All of our children and grandchildren miss you very much. Your loss has effected every member of the family.
I love you and miss you
jeff
sabrina dawson

Limerick, Ireland

#9 Feb 27, 2007
hi i was looking for something on the internet about my cousin kathleen barrett aged 25 from ireland who died in a tragic car accident due to the carelessness of one man on the 18th febuary 2007, and i came across this page cos i thought it was relating to her, but its very beautiful i am very sorry for your loss.
jeff

New York, NY

#10 Mar 3, 2007
It's hard to belive that 8 weeks ago today life changed for all of us in a tragic way. You were taken from us so suddlenly, and with out warning. Our lives have been changed forever, the only thing that has not changed is how much I love you. With out you life has no meaning any more.
jeff

New York, NY

#11 Apr 3, 2007
it has almost been 3 months now. still no answers to any questions???
Kathy my love for you only grows with each passing day. the emptyness and lonlyness is more than i can stand. I can only wait until the day we are together again. And hope that day will not be to far off in the future.
jeff

New York, NY

#12 Apr 6, 2007
3 months today @7:45am. Our world was changed forever.
jeff

New York, NY

#13 Apr 15, 2007
GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE, COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN, AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.
jeff

New York, NY

#14 May 2, 2007
time passes so slowly, people say as time goes by it get's easier. IT DOES NOT!!!
it is all most 4 months now and the pain gets worse.
jeff

New York, NY

#15 May 6, 2007
4 months ago today at 7:45 am!!!
jeff

New York, NY

#16 May 13, 2007
happy mothers day we all missed you so much. All of our children and grandchildren love you so much
Joanne

Nashua, NH

#17 May 28, 2007
Memorial Day ~ May 28, 2007

In Loving Memory of Kathleen S. Barrett
Dec. 7, 1959 Jan. 6, 2007

You are deeply missed, always! Rest in Peace

Love,

Joanne
jeff

New York, NY

#18 Jul 7, 2007
To day should be a day of great joy. Our oldest son is getting married. But it will not be because the loss that we have suffered over shadows the joy. Kathy we all miss you so much the emptyness we all feel cause much pain. I love you and miss you.
Mom and Dad

Brookline, MA

#19 Jul 27, 2007
The wheels of justice are turning, ever so slowly dear. But nothing can return you to us, your mother and I miss you so much.
RIP - "Duffers"
jeff

New York, NY

#20 Jul 29, 2007
7/28/07 would have been or 28 years of marriage but do the actions of one person our life together has changed forever. I can only hope that justice comes swift, and hard for HENRI PLETZNER. AND EYE FOR AND EYE....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
seasonal camping site available at Swanzey Lake... Jun 3 swanzey--2017 1
Convicted child molester on his way to Winchester (Oct '15) Aug '16 Wonder 4
The Compound in Richmond (Jul '16) Jul '16 Johnson 1
Wood Flour Inc. (Apr '16) Apr '16 Mark 1
News Cheshire County jail inmate found dead in his bed (Jun '09) Aug '15 Mister Ed 15
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Grunt56 31
News Serious questions are asked in Copenhagen (Aug '14) Aug '14 Sidney Tarpey 1

Chesterfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesterfield Mortgages