Not so invisible

There are 2 comments on the Akron Beacon Journal story from Sep 2, 2008, titled Not so invisible. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

ST. LOUIS: It's a seductive message for adults seeking a perfect smile: an easy, painless and invisible way to straighter teeth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

Educate Yourself

Medina, OH

#2 Sep 2, 2008
This article was first published on January 14, 2008 in the St Louis Post-Dispatch and some things have either been altered or removed.

The main message is for patients to ask questions and do your research. Retainers are required for orthodontics, regardless if it's traditional braces or Invisalign. From a hygiene perspective, how great is it that you can develop a healthy habit of brushing and flossing your teeth. Hygienists would love to hear that you have doubled your normal daily maintenance!!!

Overall, the article was fair.
sab

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Sep 3, 2008
I found with the invisalign system that if you have even the slightest amount of food stuck between your teeth it is vey painful to re-insert the invisaligns...So keep some form of floss with you always. My ortho gave me a brytonpick with actually work out for me since it was faster to use and easier to carry. you may want to check that out. Tried a couple other interdental sticks, but they didnt go between the teeth like the bryton or floss...having perfect looking teeth was worth the pain and suffering!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More Muslims In Fenton (Jul '16) Feb 8 tired of them 19
The Wharf Lounge (Sep '10) Jan 30 britax momma 4
News Mugshots of the Week (Jun '10) Jan 26 Jim 5
Kelsie McGregor Jan 26 Kristina 2
News 2 Walmart stores in southeast Missouri to close Jan 22 Royalty 6
anybody know ? (Sep '13) Jan '17 Meme 3
Thanks Obama Jan '17 Killa 3

Chesterfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance