Heatwave Causes Spontaneous Combustion

Heatwave Causes Spontaneous Combustion

There are 2 comments on the KTVI - Fox2Now.com story from Aug 10, 2010, titled Heatwave Causes Spontaneous Combustion. In it, KTVI - Fox2Now.com reports that:

The extreme heat ruptured a gas can in a car trunk in Troy, Missouri, when the fumes blew up after a man lit a cigarette.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVI - Fox2Now.com.

Pro fyrter

Troy, MO

#1 Aug 13, 2010
This was not spontaneous combustion. This was stupidity! Spontaneous combustion occurs as a result of a chemical reaction and a few other components that DO NOT include a dumb ass lighting a smoke after a improperly stored gas can ruptures. write it correctly or don't write it!
Sweet lips

Wentzville, MO

#2 Aug 14, 2010
Why write it at all? This is not newsworthy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
voyeurs May 13 licker 3
Ugly May 11 Read this hose bag 1
fenton strippers May 10 Tom_Petty 2
Turtle Creek Apartments 141 & Feidler Apr '16 yeah man 3
car accident this afternoon on 141 (Mar '11) Apr '16 Steven 5
Queen of Hearts (Aug '11) Mar '16 True American 4
Any esorts around Chesterfield Feb '16 Matt 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesterfield Mortgages