Heatwave Causes Spontaneous Combustion

Aug 10, 2010 Full story: KTVI - Fox2Now.com

The extreme heat ruptured a gas can in a car trunk in Troy, Missouri, when the fumes blew up after a man lit a cigarette.

Full Story
Pro fyrter

Saint Peters, MO

#1 Aug 13, 2010
This was not spontaneous combustion. This was stupidity! Spontaneous combustion occurs as a result of a chemical reaction and a few other components that DO NOT include a dumb ass lighting a smoke after a improperly stored gas can ruptures. write it correctly or don't write it!
Sweet lips

Saint Peters, MO

#2 Aug 14, 2010
Why write it at all? This is not newsworthy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thief in fenton Oct 12 veteran 2
Landscape Design & Installation (Jan '14) Oct 6 walkerwilliam91 3
Address Problem Areas with Pracitcal Solutions Oct 3 Katie 1
Chapter One condos (Nov '08) Sep 30 Roto 12
Recipe Exchange: Recipes recall Shoney's specialty (Oct '07) Sep '14 jackiepitt 20
jack eigles Sep '14 ann wright 3
Direct Buy Sep '14 Richard 2
Chesterfield Dating
Find my Match

Chesterfield Jobs

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chesterfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chesterfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]