Thief Stealing Mail, Identities in Ch...

Thief Stealing Mail, Identities in Chesterfield

There are 25 comments on the Fox2Now story from Sep 30, 2010, titled Thief Stealing Mail, Identities in Chesterfield. In it, Fox2Now reports that:

A mail box thief is cashing in on a quiet Chesterfield neighborhood. Five victims saying someone accessed their bank account after stealing their mail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
W-T-F

United States

#24 Oct 1, 2010
Blanc wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your gay fantasies need to find a site for perverts like you.

You and your mother are they ones on the surveillance camera tapes. Just come on out of the closet, Ted Haggard did.
Barbara

Chesterfield, MO

#25 Oct 1, 2010
MailBoss wrote:
<quoted text>
Thieves target incoming mail to steal sensitive information to use for identity theft, and most victims do not necessarily realize when their mail has been stolen. Mail theft is on the rise, and the first line of defense should be a security mailbox that can't be fished or pried open. The postal carrier deposits the mail through a secure incoming mail slot, and you retrieve your mail with a key, but it keeps out would-be idenity thieves. FYI Rick's Ace Hardware in Chesterfield carries the Mail Boss - a high security mailbox that will prevent mail theft.
THANK YOU for your suggestions..I appreciate your help !!!
Nathen Forest

O Fallon, MO

#27 Oct 2, 2010
NAPA'S
Blanc

United States

#28 Oct 2, 2010
W-T-F wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your mother are they ones on the surveillance camera tapes. Just come on out of the closet, Ted Haggard did.
Stick to one name, D-bag.
hmmm

Saint Louis, MO

#29 Oct 3, 2010
I bet it's one of the condo residents and not any negroes as some would like to believe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Social Security Office ( Cruel and Unjust ) 20 hr Fed Up 21
Questions == FOR ==== JOYCE == MEYER (Apr '13) Jul 21 Anonymous 9
The Old Biltmore (Jun '09) Jul 21 cjonesmo 39
News Meyer's $57 million evangelism empire (Sep '09) Jul 20 Anonymous 18
Global Surgical Corporation Jul 20 Curious 1
Chapter One condos (Nov '08) Jul 2 Gambit 14
Kelleys Lamm Gordon Montgomery Jun 27 Steve 2

Chesterfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance