Thief Stealing Mail, Identities in Chesterfield

Full story: Fox2Now 25
A mail box thief is cashing in on a quiet Chesterfield neighborhood. Five victims saying someone accessed their bank account after stealing their mail. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
duh

Cape Girardeau, MO

#1 Sep 30, 2010
monkeys like to get bananas out of trees!
Barbara

Ballwin, MO

#2 Sep 30, 2010
Thanks Jeff and the Channel 2 New room for getting this information out ! We all need to be aware of our surroundings and continue to take the extra effort in watching out for each other..
jimjop

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Sep 30, 2010
Thanks Fox2 for giving thieves an idea for easy money...
Bob

Ballwin, MO

#4 Sep 30, 2010
It's only a matter of time before these animals are caught. I'm willing to bet it's ghetto trash coming out to West Co and cashing the checks in the ghetto banks. Keep it up morons. Banks have cameras. You can only get away with being stupid for so long. I'm sure the postal service has gotten involved as well, so enjoy your time in prison when you are caught. Then again, it's nothing to you idiots. You get free meals along with free boarding.
Jack

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5 Oct 1, 2010
Similiar incident happened where I live. I was home one day off work and saw these ghetto thugs in a car just sitting in my neighborhood. I called the police immediately just as they were walking towards my neighbor's mail box with the flag up. They were hauled away. Hopefully, they got a bullet up north in some other illegal dealings. That's why I profile. And I will continue to profile! IT'S THE LAW!
voodoo doctor

Fenton, MO

#6 Oct 1, 2010
If that occured in St louis it would only be one theft.
Blanc

United States

#10 Oct 1, 2010
Here's to all you liberal negroe lovers in Chesterfield.
Your friends have come to pay you a visit.
Big J

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Oct 1, 2010
Mrs Hamilton wrote:
the negro plague is all over the city/county....profiling needs to become a standard everywhere.
They have no idea what race this person is. and what difference does it make anyway? a thief is a thief period. You are a complete tool.
Blanc

United States

#12 Oct 1, 2010
Big Jig wrote:
<quoted text>
They have no idea what race this person is. and what difference does it make anyway? a thief is a thief period. You are a complete tool.
The negroe learned a new word.
Give him a banana.
UncleRuckus

Pensacola, FL

#13 Oct 1, 2010
How many white people are named Marquan? Their rediculous, made up names give them away every time. I know it's not the same guy, but it's the same m.o. and has TNB written all over it.
Big A

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Oct 1, 2010
I currently live in a Condo, and it has about 20 mailboxes all together, but they all have locks on them. I know if somebody wanted to get into it they could, but I'm sure it would help.
Unreal

Jefferson City, MO

#15 Oct 1, 2010
What a bunch of morons on this site. they need to work for a living and not be on a computer.
W-T-F

United States

#16 Oct 1, 2010
UncleRuckus wrote:
How many white people are named Marquan? Their rediculous, made up names give them away every time. I know it's not the same guy, but it's the same m.o. and has TNB written all over it.
Same M.O. that's being going on since the days of the Pony Express. Sounds more like Goat Riders and Sheep molesters looking for their next meth fix.
Lived

United States

#17 Oct 1, 2010
Blanc wrote:
Here's to all you liberal negroe lovers in Chesterfield.
Your friends have come to pay you a visit.
There's an update stating they have surveillance photo's of the culprits. The persons are described as very ugly women one with a green wig or hair attempting to sell a-ss-hole from door to door during the evening hours a day or so before the thefts started. This same women were then caught on camera digging into mail boxes with the flags up. The police found traces of a-ss-hole dust around the mailboxes.

Blanc and his prostitute mother are the obvious culprits. I suggest you both just turn yourselves in before someone hurts you. First it was Forest Park, then the Central Rear End now St. Louis county. Were will you savages strike next?
Blanc

United States

#18 Oct 1, 2010
Lived wrote:
<quoted text>
There's an update stating they have surveillance photo's of the culprits. The persons are described as very ugly women one with a green wig or hair attempting to sell a-ss-hole from door to door during the evening hours a day or so before the thefts started. This same women were then caught on camera digging into mail boxes with the flags up. The police found traces of a-ss-hole dust around the mailboxes.
Blanc and his prostitute mother are the obvious culprits. I suggest you both just turn yourselves in before someone hurts you. First it was Forest Park, then the Central Rear End now St. Louis county. Were will you savages strike next?
You and your gay fantasies need to find a site for perverts like you.
UncleRuckus

Pensacola, FL

#19 Oct 1, 2010
W-T-F wrote:
<quoted text>
Same M.O. that's being going on since the days of the Pony Express. Sounds more like Goat Riders and Sheep molesters looking for their next meth fix.
Goat riders and sheep molesters live in Africa. Or they're fresh off the boat from Africa and are disappointed to learn goats and sheep are scarce in the ghetto.
voodoo doctor

Fenton, MO

#20 Oct 1, 2010
Unreal wrote:
What a bunch of morons on this site. they need to work for a living and not be on a computer.
I think Jefferson City Mizzura is full of more morons than those of us on the computer.
wordwizard

O Fallon, MO

#21 Oct 1, 2010
People have been warned for years about the danger of putting checks in their mailboxes to be picked up - they get picked up, alright, by thieves. it has always amazed me how ingenious these thieves can be to know how to use someone's check to produce blank ones they can use, yet they can't figure out how to get a job and make a legitimate living. In any event, take your bills directly to a mail box, people!
MailBoss

Bothell, WA

#22 Oct 1, 2010
Barbara wrote:
Thanks Jeff and the Channel 2 New room for getting this information out ! We all need to be aware of our surroundings and continue to take the extra effort in watching out for each other..
Thieves target incoming mail to steal sensitive information to use for identity theft, and most victims do not necessarily realize when their mail has been stolen. Mail theft is on the rise, and the first line of defense should be a security mailbox that can't be fished or pried open. The postal carrier deposits the mail through a secure incoming mail slot, and you retrieve your mail with a key, but it keeps out would-be idenity thieves. FYI Rick's Ace Hardware in Chesterfield carries the Mail Boss - a high security mailbox that will prevent mail theft.
W-T-F

United States

#23 Oct 1, 2010
UncleRuckus wrote:
<quoted text>Goat riders and sheep molesters live in Africa. Or they're fresh off the boat from Africa and are disappointed to learn goats and sheep are scarce in the ghetto.
Then Christopher Columbus, the Nordic Vickings and that guy with the sheep in the movie Woodstock were from Africa I take it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thief in fenton Oct 12 veteran 2
Landscape Design & Installation (Jan '14) Oct 6 walkerwilliam91 3
Address Problem Areas with Pracitcal Solutions Oct 3 Katie 1
Chapter One condos (Nov '08) Sep 30 Roto 12
Recipe Exchange: Recipes recall Shoney's specialty (Oct '07) Sep '14 jackiepitt 20
jack eigles Sep '14 ann wright 3
Direct Buy Sep '14 Richard 2
Chesterfield Dating
Find my Match

Chesterfield Jobs

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chesterfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chesterfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]