Thief Stealing Mail, Identities in Chesterfield

Full story: Fox2Now

A mail box thief is cashing in on a quiet Chesterfield neighborhood. Five victims saying someone accessed their bank account after stealing their mail.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
duh

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 30, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

monkeys like to get bananas out of trees!
Barbara

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 30, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Thanks Jeff and the Channel 2 New room for getting this information out ! We all need to be aware of our surroundings and continue to take the extra effort in watching out for each other..
jimjop

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 30, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Thanks Fox2 for giving thieves an idea for easy money...
Bob

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 30, 2010
 
It's only a matter of time before these animals are caught. I'm willing to bet it's ghetto trash coming out to West Co and cashing the checks in the ghetto banks. Keep it up morons. Banks have cameras. You can only get away with being stupid for so long. I'm sure the postal service has gotten involved as well, so enjoy your time in prison when you are caught. Then again, it's nothing to you idiots. You get free meals along with free boarding.
Jack

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 1, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Similiar incident happened where I live. I was home one day off work and saw these ghetto thugs in a car just sitting in my neighborhood. I called the police immediately just as they were walking towards my neighbor's mail box with the flag up. They were hauled away. Hopefully, they got a bullet up north in some other illegal dealings. That's why I profile. And I will continue to profile! IT'S THE LAW!
voodoo doctor

Fenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 1, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

If that occured in St louis it would only be one theft.
Blanc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 1, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Here's to all you liberal negroe lovers in Chesterfield.
Your friends have come to pay you a visit.
Big J

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 1, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Mrs Hamilton wrote:
the negro plague is all over the city/county....profiling needs to become a standard everywhere.
They have no idea what race this person is. and what difference does it make anyway? a thief is a thief period. You are a complete tool.
Blanc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 1, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Big Jig wrote:
<quoted text>
They have no idea what race this person is. and what difference does it make anyway? a thief is a thief period. You are a complete tool.
The negroe learned a new word.
Give him a banana.
UncleRuckus

Cantonment, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 1, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

How many white people are named Marquan? Their rediculous, made up names give them away every time. I know it's not the same guy, but it's the same m.o. and has TNB written all over it.
Big A

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 1, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

I currently live in a Condo, and it has about 20 mailboxes all together, but they all have locks on them. I know if somebody wanted to get into it they could, but I'm sure it would help.
Unreal

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 1, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

What a bunch of morons on this site. they need to work for a living and not be on a computer.
W-T-F

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 1, 2010
 
UncleRuckus wrote:
How many white people are named Marquan? Their rediculous, made up names give them away every time. I know it's not the same guy, but it's the same m.o. and has TNB written all over it.
Same M.O. that's being going on since the days of the Pony Express. Sounds more like Goat Riders and Sheep molesters looking for their next meth fix.
Lived

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 1, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Blanc wrote:
Here's to all you liberal negroe lovers in Chesterfield.
Your friends have come to pay you a visit.
There's an update stating they have surveillance photo's of the culprits. The persons are described as very ugly women one with a green wig or hair attempting to sell a-ss-hole from door to door during the evening hours a day or so before the thefts started. This same women were then caught on camera digging into mail boxes with the flags up. The police found traces of a-ss-hole dust around the mailboxes.

Blanc and his prostitute mother are the obvious culprits. I suggest you both just turn yourselves in before someone hurts you. First it was Forest Park, then the Central Rear End now St. Louis county. Were will you savages strike next?
Blanc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 1, 2010
 
Lived wrote:
<quoted text>
There's an update stating they have surveillance photo's of the culprits. The persons are described as very ugly women one with a green wig or hair attempting to sell a-ss-hole from door to door during the evening hours a day or so before the thefts started. This same women were then caught on camera digging into mail boxes with the flags up. The police found traces of a-ss-hole dust around the mailboxes.
Blanc and his prostitute mother are the obvious culprits. I suggest you both just turn yourselves in before someone hurts you. First it was Forest Park, then the Central Rear End now St. Louis county. Were will you savages strike next?
You and your gay fantasies need to find a site for perverts like you.
UncleRuckus

Cantonment, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 1, 2010
 

Judged:

1

W-T-F wrote:
<quoted text>
Same M.O. that's being going on since the days of the Pony Express. Sounds more like Goat Riders and Sheep molesters looking for their next meth fix.
Goat riders and sheep molesters live in Africa. Or they're fresh off the boat from Africa and are disappointed to learn goats and sheep are scarce in the ghetto.
voodoo doctor

Fenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 1, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Unreal wrote:
What a bunch of morons on this site. they need to work for a living and not be on a computer.
I think Jefferson City Mizzura is full of more morons than those of us on the computer.
wordwizard

O Fallon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 1, 2010
 
People have been warned for years about the danger of putting checks in their mailboxes to be picked up - they get picked up, alright, by thieves. it has always amazed me how ingenious these thieves can be to know how to use someone's check to produce blank ones they can use, yet they can't figure out how to get a job and make a legitimate living. In any event, take your bills directly to a mail box, people!
MailBoss

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 1, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Barbara wrote:
Thanks Jeff and the Channel 2 New room for getting this information out ! We all need to be aware of our surroundings and continue to take the extra effort in watching out for each other..
Thieves target incoming mail to steal sensitive information to use for identity theft, and most victims do not necessarily realize when their mail has been stolen. Mail theft is on the rise, and the first line of defense should be a security mailbox that can't be fished or pried open. The postal carrier deposits the mail through a secure incoming mail slot, and you retrieve your mail with a key, but it keeps out would-be idenity thieves. FYI Rick's Ace Hardware in Chesterfield carries the Mail Boss - a high security mailbox that will prevent mail theft.
W-T-F

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Oct 1, 2010
 
UncleRuckus wrote:
<quoted text>Goat riders and sheep molesters live in Africa. Or they're fresh off the boat from Africa and are disappointed to learn goats and sheep are scarce in the ghetto.
Then Christopher Columbus, the Nordic Vickings and that guy with the sheep in the movie Woodstock were from Africa I take it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chesterfield Discussions

Search the Chesterfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,002
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 10 hr layback 6,894
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 7 dasie 264
Lauren ayers-calcagano Jul 6 Dixie 3
Why Did Fox's Pizza Den Close? (Nov '12) Jul 6 Trinity Lutheran 4
Why All Divorces Going On in Valley Park (Apr '13) Jun 24 Local peep 2
Maggie Palmer - Bar Fly 4 a good time Jun 23 Randy 4
•••

Flood Warning for St Louis County was issued at July 10 at 9:50PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chesterfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chesterfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chesterfield
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••