Contact 2: Chesterfield Valley Meats

Full story: Fox2Now

Buying in bulk can be convenient, and you can save some money. But what if the company you're buying in bulk from goes out of business? Some local families paid for large orders of meat last fall.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 30 of30
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
tim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

Bob wrote:
To Jaimee, report him to the police.
Secondly, why would anyone one in their right mind buy meat out of the back of a pickup.
bob not all door to door companies are bad, i have sold meat door to door for three companies and sold on my own, and have always taken care of my customers, after all if you are not happy i am not happy, i need money comming in all the time, not just one time, and do like repeat customers, it makes life easier
tim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

Bob, not all dor to door companies are bad, I have sold meat for three companies, and sold on my owen, now don't get me wrong, some companies do bad business, and some guys do bad business, I enjoy repeat business, it makes life easier, yes jaimee should call the police on this guy
tim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

door to door meat is the way to go
tim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

If you do not pay for product or give product back it is a crime, and you can have charges comming to you
tim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

Jaimee M C wrote:
I never said that he ripped me off...I explained my situation with the "NO LONGER IN BUSINESS" company and offered to provide phone numbers, etc. That is all..I explained my situation of attempting to pay, paid the first and the SECOND WAS RETURNED TO ME IN THE MAIL BECAUSE THE BUSINESS IS NO LONGER IN BUSINESS!
Casey..I need to be in jail because I won't pay a SALESMAN that CAN'T WORK FOR A COMPANY THAT IS CLOSED DOWN! Had everything of been on the up and up..he would have his money and this would be a non issue.
Did any of you read the above article on how he ripped off these two women for over 1500.00? What about that is ok but the fact that I tried to pay a company that had closed its doors and will NOT pay a salesman who no longer has a job and who has lied repeatedly about said company? A LAWYER, THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU, and common sense dictates that you don't pay the non-owner, ex-employee of a closed business. If the true owner of the company, yes I know his name, wants to collect on the debt,he can and then I am stuck paying twice for something that I had to throw half of it away because it was old!
SalesLosers...thanks for reading and comprehending what I was trying to say. I do believe the others are the salesman, who by the way, didn't know until he was informed at 2am, that there had been a Fox report on his con-artistry!
it sound like you had no plans on paying for product, you gave the salesman some of the money the first time, why would you not pay him the second time? or give back the product, I sent a 53 year old women to jail and 5 years probation for not paying for product, or giving back, she also lost her job, this is what you can have come to you
tim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2010

Jaimee, so let me get this strait, yu took product, gave the salesman half the money, and will not give the salesman the rest of money, sound like you scamed the guy, and now you thank people should feel sorry for you, did i get this right?
Muhigger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2010

Judged:

Beat my Meat bytchez!
CRAPMEAT

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

Why would anyone buy flash froze meat? It takes all the flavor out and taste bad when cooked.as far as the salesman calling and waiting outside your home at all hrs deserves a good ass whipping.Where is your husband or man ? Also the salesman has posted on hear several times under different alias.If he comes to my house I will spank his sissy ass for ya.what does he drive ? I will keep a eye out for him.Here is some good advice buy fresh meat.....
tim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

CRAPMEAT wrote:
Why would anyone buy flash froze meat? It takes all the flavor out and taste bad when cooked.as far as the salesman calling and waiting outside your home at all hrs deserves a good ass whipping.Where is your husband or man ? Also the salesman has posted on hear several times under different alias.If he comes to my house I will spank his sissy ass for ya.what does he drive ? I will keep a e
ye out for him.Here is some good advice buy fresh meat.....
I know you buy fresh meat and take it home and put it in your freezer, and you are uneducated, in the meat department in you store the wieght of the meat you buy includes the packege, and unde3r the meat is a pad that is called a diaper, this is filled with water and blood, this is about 3 onces of every stake you buy, then if you freeze it in the package that it came with it will get freezerburn, and loose the flavor you talk about, like i said uneducated,
Muhigger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2011

tim wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you buy fresh meat and take it home and put it in your freezer, and you are uneducated, in the meat department in you store the wieght of the meat you buy includes the packege, and unde3r the meat is a pad that is called a diaper, this is filled with water and blood, this is about 3 onces of every stake you buy, then if you freeze it in the package that it came with it will get freezerburn, and loose the flavor you talk about, like i said uneducated,
I cook my meat usually the same or next day , Who wants a steak that has been in the freezer for a month?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 30 of30
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chesterfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance