Chesterfield Man Talks About Being On...

Chesterfield Man Talks About Being On Flight With Suspected Ter...

There are 2 comments on the Fox2Now story from Dec 28, 2009, titled Chesterfield Man Talks About Being On Flight With Suspected Ter.... In it, Fox2Now reports that:

The increase in security follows the Christmas Day bomb scare in Detroit. "We didn't know if we were gong to live or die," said Roey Rosenblith.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

Pokey

United States

#1 Dec 28, 2009
Chesterfield Jew talks about the terror of being on a plane with people that don't bow to God's Chosen Master Race.

"It was terrifying to realize that the entire plane was full of Goyim that didn't recognize and regard me as a Sacred Cow"
Tired of Bigots

United States

#2 Dec 28, 2009
Pokey wrote:
Chesterfield Jew talks about the terror of being on a plane with people that don't bow to God's Chosen Master Race.
"It was terrifying to realize that the entire plane was full of **** that didn't recognize and regard me as a Sacred Cow"
Ballwin Bigot wastes everyone's time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Questions == FOR ==== JOYCE == MEYER (Apr '13) 13 hr Joyces Husband 16
Social Security Office ( Cruel and Unjust ) Aug 3 Expose 23
The Old Biltmore (Jun '09) Jul 21 cjonesmo 39
News Meyer's $57 million evangelism empire (Sep '09) Jul 20 Anonymous 18
Global Surgical Corporation Jul 20 Curious 1
Chapter One condos (Nov '08) Jul '17 Gambit 14
Kelleys Lamm Gordon Montgomery Jun '17 Steve 2

Chesterfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance