Chesterfield Man Charged With Secretly Video Taping Women In The Bathroom

Full story: Fox2Now

Investigators call the case troubling. A Chesterfield man is charged with secretly videotaping women in the ladies bathroom of the company where he is the president and C.E.O. Chesterfield police believe there are at least three to five victims.
Comments
21 - 35 of 35 Comments Last updated Feb 6, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shocked

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

He stalked me for years. Wanted to go out even though he was engaged, married and then children.
wow

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

Shocked wrote:
He stalked me for years. Wanted to go out even though he was engaged, married and then children.
your full of it, easy to kick people when they are down
reasonable

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

I feel badly for Jack and the family. They are good people.
Snarla

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

reasonable wrote:
I feel badly for Jack and the family. They are good people.
How about the victim's? Good people don't do sick stuff like this.
reasonable

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

Snarla wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the victim's? Good people don't do sick stuff like this.
He has created jobs for a number of people for many years.
Tired of Idiots

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

reasonable wrote:
<quoted text>
He has created jobs for a number of people for many years.
Yes, the lawyers, jailers, judges, etc.
Re Jane

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

Jane wrote:
Omg !!!!!!!!!!I know this family. I used to go the house all the time. My lil sister used to go to the house to sleep over. I always knew something up with him..........
Are you on the video? Was the camera pointed up or down?
Mxx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

Life has a way of coming back around and nailing perverts/sexual offenders like this.
Waytago Chesterfield PD.
Mxx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

Surprised 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am also stunned, my heart goes out to his wife and kids. I used to work for him years ago and he was a fantastic boss. This is honestly painful to see about man who I once held with high regard. All I can say I understand the anger but if your the praying type his family needs it.
Sorry, but you never really knew this guy at all. Anyone who really knows him closely, inlcuding his wife/family/and friends, know that this guy is a serious sexual pervert who uses his money and power to sleep with as many women as possible.

You truly do not know this guy at all, only the facade which is so well constructed.
Help Us

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Not surprised wrote:
This guy has a long history of sexually harassing women. I'm an ex employee and that is why I quit. Don't pray too hard for his wife. He has been doing it for years, and she knew about it. For her, it is all about the money. Hope he goes to jail. It will serve him right.
I am a victim in this case. Please contact me at ronvinceeventcoordinator@yahoo .com. We may need more witnesses at our upcoming trial. This man has over a dozen victims and a hundred unknown victims. Please help us. Thank you.
Help Us

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Mxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but you never really knew this guy at all. Anyone who really knows him closely, inlcuding his wife/family/and friends, know that this guy is a serious sexual pervert who uses his money and power to sleep with as many women as possible.
You truly do not know this guy at all, only the facade which is so well constructed.
Please contact me at ronvinceeventcoordinator@yahoo .com. I am a victim in this case and would like to talk to you about our upcoming trial. Thank you.
Did Adrienne Eigles know

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2012

Not surprised wrote:
This guy has a long history of sexually harassing women. I'm an ex employee and that is why I quit. Don't pray too hard for his wife. He has been doing it for years, and she knew about it. For her, it is all about the money. Hope he goes to jail. It will serve him right.
Please contact me at: victimsfightback@yahoo.com You may be able to help us stop men from getting away with this.
coincidences

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2012

the man's son died from a drug overdose the same day the wife filed for divorce. people cant help but wonder was he molesting his children as well and the kid couldnt take it anymore? men like this and women that condone them are a poison in our communities.
help them

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2012

people like jack eigles get away with these kinds of crimes because people are too afraid to speak up against families with money. there has to be someone out there that knows adrienne knew her husband was doing these things. this is disgusting and very sad.
back again

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2012

Sounds like what Chuck Berry CEO of Berry Park,did, right across the Missouri River,from Chesterfield,in Wentzville. Remember ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chesterfield Discussions

Search the Chesterfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
7th birthday for boy who drowned Friday7th birt... 52 min Joe 2
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr guest 95,622
Springdale Pool 20 hr WHOCARES sucks 3
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jul 25 vote to vote 10,207
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Jul 23 CLUE 6,909
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 23 Canopy 267
Reber park baseball Jul 15 Richard 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chesterfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE