Chesterfield Man Charged With Secretly Video Taping Women In The Bathroom

There are 35 comments on the Fox2Now story from Dec 9, 2009, titled Chesterfield Man Charged With Secretly Video Taping Women In The Bathroom. In it, Fox2Now reports that:

Investigators call the case troubling. A Chesterfield man is charged with secretly videotaping women in the ladies bathroom of the company where he is the president and C.E.O. Chesterfield police believe there are at least three to five victims.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shocked

Stratford, CT

#21 Dec 10, 2009
He stalked me for years. Wanted to go out even though he was engaged, married and then children.
wow

Columbia, MO

#22 Dec 11, 2009
Shocked wrote:
He stalked me for years. Wanted to go out even though he was engaged, married and then children.
your full of it, easy to kick people when they are down
reasonable

Maryland Heights, MO

#23 Dec 11, 2009
I feel badly for Jack and the family. They are good people.
Snarla

Chesterfield, MO

#24 Dec 14, 2009
reasonable wrote:
I feel badly for Jack and the family. They are good people.
How about the victim's? Good people don't do sick stuff like this.
reasonable

Maryland Heights, MO

#25 Dec 14, 2009
Snarla wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the victim's? Good people don't do sick stuff like this.
He has created jobs for a number of people for many years.
Tired of Idiots

Florissant, MO

#26 Dec 14, 2009
reasonable wrote:
<quoted text>
He has created jobs for a number of people for many years.
Yes, the lawyers, jailers, judges, etc.
Re Jane

Irving, TX

#27 Dec 15, 2009
Jane wrote:
Omg !!!!!!!!!!I know this family. I used to go the house all the time. My lil sister used to go to the house to sleep over. I always knew something up with him..........
Are you on the video? Was the camera pointed up or down?
Mxx

United States

#28 Dec 16, 2009
Life has a way of coming back around and nailing perverts/sexual offenders like this.
Waytago Chesterfield PD.
Mxx

United States

#29 Dec 16, 2009
Surprised 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am also stunned, my heart goes out to his wife and kids. I used to work for him years ago and he was a fantastic boss. This is honestly painful to see about man who I once held with high regard. All I can say I understand the anger but if your the praying type his family needs it.
Sorry, but you never really knew this guy at all. Anyone who really knows him closely, inlcuding his wife/family/and friends, know that this guy is a serious sexual pervert who uses his money and power to sleep with as many women as possible.

You truly do not know this guy at all, only the facade which is so well constructed.
Help Us

Saint Louis, MO

#30 Jan 10, 2012
Not surprised wrote:
This guy has a long history of sexually harassing women. I'm an ex employee and that is why I quit. Don't pray too hard for his wife. He has been doing it for years, and she knew about it. For her, it is all about the money. Hope he goes to jail. It will serve him right.
I am a victim in this case. Please contact me at ronvinceeventcoordinator@yahoo .com. We may need more witnesses at our upcoming trial. This man has over a dozen victims and a hundred unknown victims. Please help us. Thank you.
Help Us

Saint Louis, MO

#31 Jan 10, 2012
Mxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but you never really knew this guy at all. Anyone who really knows him closely, inlcuding his wife/family/and friends, know that this guy is a serious sexual pervert who uses his money and power to sleep with as many women as possible.
You truly do not know this guy at all, only the facade which is so well constructed.
Please contact me at ronvinceeventcoordinator@yahoo .com. I am a victim in this case and would like to talk to you about our upcoming trial. Thank you.
Did Adrienne Eigles know

Saint Louis, MO

#32 Jan 11, 2012
Not surprised wrote:
This guy has a long history of sexually harassing women. I'm an ex employee and that is why I quit. Don't pray too hard for his wife. He has been doing it for years, and she knew about it. For her, it is all about the money. Hope he goes to jail. It will serve him right.
Please contact me at: victimsfightback@yahoo.com You may be able to help us stop men from getting away with this.
coincidences

Saint Louis, MO

#33 Jan 11, 2012
the man's son died from a drug overdose the same day the wife filed for divorce. people cant help but wonder was he molesting his children as well and the kid couldnt take it anymore? men like this and women that condone them are a poison in our communities.
help them

Saint Louis, MO

#34 Feb 6, 2012
people like jack eigles get away with these kinds of crimes because people are too afraid to speak up against families with money. there has to be someone out there that knows adrienne knew her husband was doing these things. this is disgusting and very sad.
back again

Saint Louis, MO

#35 Feb 6, 2012
Sounds like what Chuck Berry CEO of Berry Park,did, right across the Missouri River,from Chesterfield,in Wentzville. Remember ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randstad service May 21 Guest 3
value village May 18 Funny 14
lakeside 370 fishing sucks!!! (May '12) May 16 Nick1ta 22
Dot Foods (Dec '13) May 14 Norman Bates 7
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Missouri... (Oct '10) May 4 Lily 8
Monarch Fire Dept (Oct '13) Apr 27 Adam 5
News Nudist Camp Approved In Franklin County (Jun '06) Apr '15 Scabs Aplenty 221
More from around the web

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]