Chesterfield Man Charged With Secretl...

Chesterfield Man Charged With Secretly Video Taping Women In The Bathroom

There are 35 comments on the Fox2Now story from Dec 9, 2009, titled Chesterfield Man Charged With Secretly Video Taping Women In The Bathroom. In it, Fox2Now reports that:

Investigators call the case troubling. A Chesterfield man is charged with secretly videotaping women in the ladies bathroom of the company where he is the president and C.E.O. Chesterfield police believe there are at least three to five victims.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cousinitt

United States

#1 Dec 10, 2009
One sick P.O.S!!!
egoist

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Dec 10, 2009
I think SNL John Bolushi <sic> had it right - an eye for an eye
cousinitt

United States

#3 Dec 10, 2009
Wonder how this degenerate, scum bag, will be treated in jail.
Tired of Bigots

United States

#4 Dec 10, 2009
cousinitt wrote:
Wonder how this degenerate, scum bag, will be treated in jail.
Hopefully just the way he deserves.
STLPerson

United States

#5 Dec 10, 2009
Humm I wonder if this dude is related to Chuck Berry ?
waytogo

Rolla, MO

#6 Dec 10, 2009
What is wrong with people these days? No morals at all.
SaucyB

O Fallon, MO

#7 Dec 10, 2009
egoist wrote:
I think SNL John Bolushi <sic> had it right - an eye for an eye
what exactly does this perv have to do with John Belushi? or for that matter what does John Belushi have to do with an eye for an eye?
Unbelievable

United States

#8 Dec 10, 2009
Hopefully he has a wife/family who are aware of his activities and if they have an ounce of intelligence will kick his worthless ass out into the streets and say "see ya, you ain't livin' here no more you sick bastard"! That would be the ultimate humiliation in addition to any well deserved prison time. Any of his friends/colleagues/church friends, whoever, I'd make dam sure they were told of this immediately.

Since: Dec 09

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Dec 10, 2009
... empathy for the family.
surprised

Bridgeton, MO

#10 Dec 10, 2009
He has been a long time customer of our business and from everything that we've ever seen he's actually a stand up guy. He works with Charities and always has a kind word for all of the employees. I'm stunned to find this out. He's got a wonderful family as well and I will be praying for them.
duh

Irving, TX

#11 Dec 10, 2009
surprised wrote:
He has been a long time customer of our business and from everything that we've ever seen he's actually a stand up guy. He works with Charities and always has a kind word for all of the employees. I'm stunned to find this out. He's got a wonderful family as well and I will be praying for them.
So are you a victim? Or do you know someone? Was it done Chuck berry Style, camera pointed up? Or camera pointed down? inquiring minds want to know.....
creepy old fart

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Dec 10, 2009
surprised wrote:
who knows how long the sicko has been doing this can not be to stand up of a guy if he is going around doing this and who knows what else
Persecuted Whistleblower

United States

#13 Dec 10, 2009
Don't get me wrong, I think the guy is a pervert and should be punished. Likewise, I watched a segment on television a few years ago that said airports, such as Atlanta's, use hidden cameras in their bathrooms. The "alledged" purpose was to catch gay activity before a minor could walk in on it. Of course this reason was false, and the only motive I could think of was to catch citizens killing politicians and lawyers using commercial travel. Public security is always related to protecting the rich crooks in this country from their victims. So why is it illegal for an individual to do it, but legal for the government?
justice will be served

United States

#14 Dec 10, 2009
women, please come forward if you believe you are a victim. This man has to be stopped
Surprised 2

Chesterfield, MO

#15 Dec 10, 2009
surprised wrote:
I am also stunned, my heart goes out to his wife and kids. I used to work for him years ago and he was a fantastic boss. This is honestly painful to see about man who I once held with high regard. All I can say I understand the anger but if your the praying type his family needs it.
Not surprised

United States

#16 Dec 10, 2009
This guy has a long history of sexually harassing women. I'm an ex employee and that is why I quit. Don't pray too hard for his wife. He has been doing it for years, and she knew about it. For her, it is all about the money. Hope he goes to jail. It will serve him right.
Stunned

Columbia, MO

#17 Dec 10, 2009
Not surprised wrote:
This guy has a long history of sexually harassing women. I'm an ex employee and that is why I quit. Don't pray too hard for his wife. He has been doing it for years, and she knew about it. For her, it is all about the money. Hope he goes to jail. It will serve him right.
It is fine to say things about him as I do not condone this at all, as well as I believe he deserves what ever punishment he gets, but you have no right to bring his wife into this, you know nothing about her, I know her and she spends all her time volunteering for charities, schools, etc. She is a great woman with great kids, there is no reason to go after his wife and kids they are victims as well
marka

Fenton, MO

#18 Dec 10, 2009
This mans eyes need to be pocked out so he can never look or do things like this ever again
marka

Fenton, MO

#19 Dec 10, 2009
TO bad he does not go blind, he is a pervert !! I wonder what he has done with some of those videos. And why would his wife stay with someone like that !!
Jane

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Dec 10, 2009
Omg !!!!!!!!!!I know this family. I used to go the house all the time. My lil sister used to go to the house to sleep over. I always knew something up with him..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox 2 News anna elise parks lookalike Stratford... Jun 22 Talk 2
Spingdale Pool & Bar Jun 22 arnold boy 2
Matt Holmsley Jun 18 Yankee Liberal 1
Steak n Shake beauty Jun 18 yeah man 1
CenturyLink: poor service, awful employer Jun 8 anonymous 1
Chesterfield hookups Jun 6 Robbie 1
voyeurs Jun 6 Ryan 4

Chesterfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance