Car Crashes, Burst Into Flames; WB I-...

Car Crashes, Burst Into Flames; WB I-64 Shut Down Near Boone's ...

There are 29 comments on the Fox2Now story from Apr 1, 2010, titled Car Crashes, Burst Into Flames; WB I-64 Shut Down Near Boone's .... In it, Fox2Now reports that:

An accident has shut down Interstate 64 near Boone's Crossing in Chesterfield Valley.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JJM97

Davenport, IA

#1 Apr 1, 2010
Actually it was an AirEvac Lifeteam helicopter.
bikermomt77

Saint Charles, MO

#3 Apr 1, 2010
Silly Person wrote:
I guess the driver has a hot foot now.
That is so not funny!!! My nephew/Godson was in that accident and went through the windshield!!!! Grow up!!!
safe

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Apr 1, 2010
bikermomt77,
Maybe that will teach him to wear a seat belt.
Silly Person

Kansas City, MO

#5 Apr 1, 2010
bikermomt77 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so not funny!!! My nephew/Godson was in that accident and went through the windshield!!!! Grow up!!!

Seatbelts work wonders when they are worn. They more than likely had been drinking.
mee

Moscow Mills, MO

#6 Apr 1, 2010
bikermomt77 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he and the passenger are okay.
Sister

Newark, NJ

#7 Apr 1, 2010
He had his seatbelt on and didn't go through thw windshield. They were not drinking. The driver is pretty bad, please pray.
Family Friends

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Apr 1, 2010
This is horrible, he is our family friend and we love them all so much are thoughts are with you!
doesnt matter

Chicago, IL

#9 Apr 1, 2010
Why do people have to post such awful comments in a time of tragedy? Find something productive to do with your time!

My thoughts and prayers go out to the driver and his family. I pray for a speedy recovery.
disappointed stupid

Ballwin, MO

#10 Apr 1, 2010
safe and silly person you both are pieces of $hit!! grow up and get a life you worthless POS!!! Hope everyone is ok!! Safe and silly I hope and pray this happens to you or one of your loved ones!!
Family Member

Saint Peters, MO

#11 Apr 1, 2010
Both involved were wearing seatbelts. They'd be dead otherwise. Both are hospitalized at current time and extremely lucky to be alive. Anyone who would waste time and energy making an ignorant, insensitive, and hateful comment on a tiny blurp of a news story should really really check their priorities and count their blessings. Thanks for those who are caring enough to offer thoughts and prayer for Patrick and our family, to everyone else...troll craigslist next time you're looking for cheap and inappropriate fun.
daulton

Easley, SC

#12 Apr 1, 2010
What happened to have lost control? I must have only been a couple minutes behind them when it happened. I've been concerned about them all day.
mama2jna

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#13 Apr 1, 2010
I was in the traffic and watched AirEvac leave and I prayed for them then! and will keep praying for them!
caringmother

Franklin, IL

#14 Apr 1, 2010
Silly Person wrote:
<quoted text>
Seatbelts work wonders when they are worn. They more than likely had been drinking.
Yes seatbelts do work wonders. Why do you have to pass judgement on them and say a sarcastic remark like the drinking one if you don't have the facts, why don't you use your prayers for the boys instead
FamilyMember2

Franklin, IL

#15 Apr 1, 2010
Family Member wrote:
Both involved were wearing seatbelts. They'd be dead otherwise. Both are hospitalized at current time and extremely lucky to be alive. Anyone who would waste time and energy making an ignorant, insensitive, and hateful comment on a tiny blurp of a news story should really really check their priorities and count their blessings. Thanks for those who are caring enough to offer thoughts and prayer for Patrick and our family, to everyone else...troll craigslist next time you're looking for cheap and inappropriate fun.
Exactly and Amen to you, please stop the nasty remarks and start praying for both the boys, thank you
JWFF

Ballwin, MO

#16 Apr 1, 2010
I was there. This was a serious accident and both kids were in very serious condition. All of the smart azzes that think they're funny need to grow up! It could've been your son...
kte

Florissant, MO

#17 Apr 1, 2010
Thank you for posting this, I was stuck in this traffic today and was unclear what had happened and wondered all day. None of the other newsstations seemed to have covered this. I can always count on Fox 2 for the latest news!! Thanks
FamilyMember2

Franklin, IL

#18 Apr 1, 2010
disappointed stupid wrote:
safe and silly person you both are pieces of ****!! grow up and get a life you worthless POS!!! Hope everyone is ok!! Safe and silly I hope and pray this happens to you or one of your loved ones!!
Why do you have to pass judgement on them and say a sarcastic remark like that, especially if you don't have the facts. Why don't you use your time to say lots of prayers for the boys instead.
Goalie

Ballwin, MO

#19 Apr 1, 2010
safe wrote:
bikermomt77,
Maybe that will teach him to wear a seat belt.
You are a jerk
FamilyMember2

Franklin, IL

#20 Apr 1, 2010
Please stop the cruel mean remarks and use your time and energy to post a prayer for both young men involved.
Lord God Heavenly Father please be with these boys and give them strength to heal from there enjuries.
God Bless both young men and there families.
Help the people in this world to be peace makers instead of letting evil fill there minds with bad thoughts and evil words, God bless you all.
Family Friend

Wentzville, MO

#21 Apr 1, 2010
How dare any of you insult the victims in this accident. I understand the fact that accidents happen on I-64/40 daily, but these victims were just kids. Stop being so quick to judge or make assumptions because it could be one of your family members on the news like this tomorrow. The boys have serious injuries and are being treated at a nearby hospital. The driver will be kept in a drug induced coma for a month... they need your prayers, not your judgements.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware prolong symmetry four seasons (Feb '15) Sep 1 Sals_gal 5
heyy (Nov '14) Aug 31 Fred 6
jack eigles (Sep '14) Aug 29 Steve 7
Randstad service Aug 21 Jack 12
crazy Stephanie Barron Aug 16 Street Fighter 5
Monarch Fire Dept (Oct '13) Aug 7 Eddie 7
Clarkson Woods Theft Aug '15 Eddie 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesterfield Mortgages