Mississippi River Bridge Contract Awa...

Mississippi River Bridge Contract Awarded

There are 3 comments on the Fox2Now story from Dec 30, 2009, titled Mississippi River Bridge Contract Awarded. In it, Fox2Now reports that:

Louis. The joint bid from Massman Construction/Traylor Brothers/Alberici Constructors was the low bid, but about $39 million more than officials had expected.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

Ben James

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Dec 30, 2009
Of course it was millions over plans. After all there are political contributions to make in "appreciation" for getting the contract.
The Mayor

United States

#2 Dec 30, 2009
Yup. Gimme gimme!
George Jones

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jan 3, 2010
Hello, I was wondering what the numbers to these companies are because I have been looking forward to working on this bridge since i heard about it. I live in the Saint Louis area and i know i am capable of performing the work and being on time everyday. If anyone has any information please email me at [email protected] Any little information helps. Please I am really looking forward to this. Thank You

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More Muslims In Fenton Nov 26 Back Again 15
If you eat sleep and breath the paranormal... (Nov '10) Nov 26 Ghost stories 4
Lafayette Class of 92/93ish Nov 14 Brian 1
News Charter says it will close 6 call centers (May '06) Nov 13 Ripped off customer 223
News Fort Taco's Florissant Location Has Closed Nov 3 Taco of totality 19
lakeside 370 fishing sucks!!! (May '12) Nov '16 Coolio 25
News Nudist Camp Approved In Franklin County (Jun '06) Oct '16 Now_What- 232

Chesterfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesterfield Mortgages