Pedestrian Seriously Injured in Chest...

Pedestrian Seriously Injured in Chesterfield Township

There are 2 comments on the story from Apr 9, 2013, titled Pedestrian Seriously Injured in Chesterfield Township. In it, reports that:

A 22-year-old Chesterfield Township man is on life support after he was hit by a car Monday night on 24 Mile Road just west of Gratiot Avenue, police said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or

New Baltimore, MI

#1 Apr 12, 2013
How could she NOT see that young man in the road.I lie a mile away,I think the police should check her cell phone records,I'd put money on it, that she was on her phone.Rest in peace young man,& prayers to the famly

United States

#2 Apr 12, 2013
I was third on the scene of this accident. When I pulled up I seen this mans body in the road. That section of 24 mile has no street light what so ever, no nothing. The police never mentioned the fact that he was wearing a black sweatshirt, black t shirt, and dark blue jeans. Also while there, another driver pulled up that was way in front of the driver that hit him and she told the police that she had swerved around him because he insisted on walk in the middle of the road as did other drivers that called in to report his recklessness. There was enough space between the first driver and the one that hit him that you would think the man would have thought hey maybe I should walk on the shoulder. So there was some reason he didn't, either he wanted this or he was intoxicated in some way and being it is so dark on that road he would have seen those headlights. The driver that hit him was screaming and crying it was a sad scene and I truely feel bad for him and his family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Construction at Meijer in Chesterfield 23 and G... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Biggie 1
Chesterfield Police Abuse (Mar '14) Mar '14 The Partiot 1
Review: Bay West Family Dental - Samar Mokhayes... (Sep '08) Oct '13 David 15
Chesterfield Car Accidents (Jun '13) Jul '13 William 2
Review: OMG Who Does Your Hair (Sep '10) Jan '13 Kev 7
News 15 Year Old Novelist Wins Finalist in 2012 USA ... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Greenman1993 1
Review: Creative Cuts 2 LLC (Oct '12) Oct '12 amber 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesterfield Mortgages