Pottstown took on the YMCA - and won....

Pottstown took on the YMCA - and won. They're saving themselves along the way. | Maria Panaritis

There are 3 comments on the Philly.com story from May 26, 2018, titled Pottstown took on the YMCA - and won. They're saving themselves along the way. | Maria Panaritis. In it, Philly.com reports that:

There were a lot of heroes in the rescue of one of the Philadelphia region's soon-to-close YMCAs. But none as important as Phoenixville-raised Chuck Gulati.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philly.com.

Really

Somerset, KY

#1 May 28, 2018
Wow!
Gay Pride

West Mifflin, PA

#2 Jun 2, 2018
Too any gays hang out at the YMCA, it's a real freak show there now. Why cant people just accept the face that God created man to be with a woman.
The Bible

Moline, IL

#3 Jun 7, 2018
Gay Pride wrote:
Too any gays hang out at the YMCA, it's a real freak show there now. Why cant people just accept the face that God created man to be with a woman.
God created. Why do you have to go back to that everytime. The Bible. Well a man interpreted the Bible. A flawed imperfect human being. He probably screwed that interpretation up. Gods up there shaking his head thinking “ WOAH”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am looking for a part time job on the books f... Oct 24 butterflys24568 1
Review: Wagsworth Manor Pet Resort (May '09) Aug '18 Justine Fetter 76
Anybody remember the old roller skating rink Ma... (May '17) Jul '18 Yupp 8
ACME Markets FIRES President Daniel Croce (Apr '17) May '18 Dan Croce 9
Acme Markets $55 Million Monopoly Game is RIGGED (Jan '14) May '18 Dan Croce 72
Dan Croce OUT at ACME Markets (May '17) May '18 Dan Sanders 5
News How a Main Line payday lender used an Indian tr... (Apr '18) Apr '18 Chestnut Ridge 1

Chesterbrook Jobs

Personal Finance

Chesterbrook Mortgages