Comments
1 - 20 of 37 Comments Last updated Jan 29, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Dunnsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 4, 2011
 
How many Rick Newman Fans do we have on Hopewell Topix?
Slurpee Summit

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 4, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Curious wrote:
How many Rick Newman Fans do we have on Hopewell Topix?
There shouldn't be any, being that staff and city workers that reside in offices were issued a memo; carrying out a feud on the internet is considered grounds for dismissal.

Next question is how would they know, right? lol. Haven't you noticed a decrease in participation to these very nice topix that should be spewing mass amounts of data.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 4, 2011
 

Judged:

1

There are a lot of Newman fans in Hopewell. Just because you sniff Nino's butt, doesn't mean he will make a comeback,lol. You Pelham Bailey, and Nino fans are about to crash and burn. LOL.
Slurpee Summit

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 4, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

VN Vet wrote:
There are a lot of Newman fans in Hopewell. Just because you sniff Nino's butt, doesn't mean he will make a comeback,lol. You Pelham Bailey, and Nino fans are about to crash and burn. LOL.
Need I repeat the question asked? Friends on Hopewell Topix, not in the city of Hopewell.

Ms. Contrary. Better stop thinking that you're a thinking gal and answer the question asked. And I'm no fan, not even of sports.

Within the next 15 years, when 20% of the white population dies in Hopewell, their ill kept houses will be for sale at half the price and I look to make them, Asian, Jew and African owned rental properties. Think about that :).

More than one way to skin a cat. Way #203: cut the skin around his/her spincter and tail; pull forward.
Gross

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 6, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Whats there to be a fan of?
info

Chester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 6, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

i am a supporter of Newman and proud of it
Ordinary Person

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 6, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Not a fan at all.. of anyone who wastes taxpayers monies on lawsuits that are made up and brought to trial because of his supporters !

Too many other important matters at hand;

He has an inability to prioritize based on saving money and what's "of importance."

In the Brenda Pelham case; whether she is guilty or not~ he has destroyed his chances for re-election ~

Destruction of one person's character is destruction of your own character
Banker

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 7, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just because Newman is a different person than Nino means nothing. Him and his glorified secretary are handing out vindettas like candy. They are no different. In fact, if Newman could think for himself maybe he would make good change.
Way cool

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 7, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ordinary Person wrote:
Not a fan at all.. of anyone who wastes taxpayers monies on lawsuits that are made up and brought to trial because of his supporters !
Too many other important matters at hand;
He has an inability to prioritize based on saving money and what's "of importance."
In the Brenda Pelham case; whether she is guilty or not~ he has destroyed his chances for re-election ~
Destruction of one person's character is destruction of your own character
You have to have character to destroy your own - guess he has nothing to worry about their
info

Chester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 7, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

need to educate yourselves more this lawsuit came from the ststes attorney general even pellham admitted she was guilty
Wat u talkng bout Willis

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 7, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Slurpee Summit wrote:
<quoted text> Within the next 15 years, when 20% of the white population dies in Hopewell, their ill kept houses will be for sale at half the price and I look to make them, Asian, Jew and African owned rental properties. Think about that :).
More than one way to skin a cat. Way #203: cut the skin around his/her spincter and tail; pull forward.
So your saying your gonna make Hopewell worse by putting more blacks in town...I've always said the worst bigots are the racist blacks against their own people! Youve gone a long way to prove it!
Slurpee Summit

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 7, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wat u talkng bout Willis wrote:
<quoted text>
So your saying your gonna make Hopewell worse by putting more blacks in town...I've always said the worst bigots are the racist blacks against their own people! Youve gone a long way to prove it!
Hey Arnold, What led you to assume that I was a darkie?

I don't believe that blacks make a town bad, just as I don't believe that whites make America better for them simply being white and being here.

Who said anything about superior or inferior to begin with? I simply stated that for all of the whites that failed to keep up their homes, they would be offered at half of their assessed value. And through a conglomeration of foreign investors, we would buy a vast majority of those houses and make them rental properties.

How you detected a hint of racism in that is beyond me. Whites and Blacks are one in the same to me; mutts.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 7, 2011
 
Slurping Sumshit must be one of those islamotowel heads that want to destroy the USA, starting with Hopewell.
Slurpee Summit

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 7, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

VN Vet wrote:
Slurping Sumshit must be one of those islamotowel heads that want to destroy the USA, starting with Hopewell.
I don't suction the turds from the bodies of your friends; I usually wash it by hand.

Secondly, Hebrews do not wear towels around our heads.

I know that you would rather exchange lame insults than to have to admit that you accomplished absolutely nothing.

One day, I will be sitting in Quick Lunch and I will know that it's you. Probably won't run into you at the Anchor Room but that day will come.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 7, 2011
 
Funny, a Jew that hates Jews. We know what the Nazis did with them. I will be at many eateries, sit down and chow down with me anytime. I'll even buy.
Mint

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 8, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rick Newman is an angel
GI Joe

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 8, 2011
 
Mint wrote:
Rick Newman is an angel
Agreed. Everytime he cracks open a beer, a criminal gets his wings.

Ha, just kidding. I LOL'd.
Slurpee Summit

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 8, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

VN Vet wrote:
Funny, a Jew that hates Jews. We know what the Nazis did with them. I will be at many eateries, sit down and chow down with me anytime. I'll even buy.
I do not hate other Jews. There are people that happen to be Jewish that I don't particularly care for but it isn't because they are Jewish.

That's like me saying," Funny, a white that hates whites". The way this little planet is operated, how in the hell could you dislike someone that you didn't know? That would be called something right? lmao.

grief is remorse for things undone.
Is that all

Ivor, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 8, 2011
 
Mint wrote:
Rick Newman is an angel
Common, surely we have more Newman fans than has spoken up.
Are you a Newman fan?
Heat

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 8, 2011
 
Is that all wrote:
<quoted text>
Common, surely we have more Newman fans than has spoken up.
Are you a Newman fan?
Not a fan. That was sarcasm.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 11 hr scirocco 11,625
Debate: Marijuana - Richmond, VA (Aug '10) 19 hr Ethan Dotson 113
Smell Thu Smells 4
Taylor Wind Set (Jan '11) Thu ann ashby 282
See what Hopewell Contractor does not stand beh... Thu uh oh 24
Dozens to be rounded up in record-breaking drug... (Mar '13) Aug 20 jason jones 16
Bill Rovi, unlicensed & uninsured contractor co... Aug 20 question 7

Search the Chester Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Chester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chester
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••