Obama's Deals with Drug Makers Breaks...

Obama's Deals with Drug Makers Breaks Promise

There are 34 comments on the www.newsmax.com story from Jul 21, 2009, titled Obama's Deals with Drug Makers Breaks Promise. In it, www.newsmax.com reports that:

In cutting deals with hospitals and drug makers, President Barack Obama is giving a private inside track to special interests that's at odds with his promise to make policy in the open.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.newsmax.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#21 Jul 23, 2009
Shackle wrote:
FYI congressman and the president use private insurance. But Obama thinks that we should all have public health insurance. I heard him speak yesterday and out of his own monkey mouth he said "sometimes quality of life care will have to trump a medical procedure to save someone's life." In other words, "Here sheep, take this valium and go to sleep, you are not good enough for this heart transplant." I wonder if he would have said that to Ted Kennedy when he needed brain surgery a few months ago?
There is no mention of Kennedy's government assigned death couselor.
TASKMASTER

North Port, FL

#22 Jul 23, 2009
Great Picture of Obama....going thru his metaphors es while entering "DONKEY land...lets face it ,he Ain't The Liberal God no Mo!!!...Proving to be rather Wimpish at best...leting others do what leaders are supposed to do...LEAD!!...no .he follows,follows Pelosi,Kennedy,and Waxman....he IS their boy!!

He looked pathetic last night...not that he cannot talk,but rather that he says nothing...A True Political fraud.

He Haw! Obama you sure look and sound like a Democratic Jack Ass!!!....Donkey crap!!
Father Time

Audubon, NJ

#23 Jul 23, 2009
The laughing liberal wrote:
Obama is a LIAR
You are absolutely correct. Obama is a liar of unsurpassed proportions.

“Is there no middle?”

Since: Jun 09

Miami

#24 Jul 23, 2009
A politician lying? Someone call Woodward and Bernstein!
JMKC

Lees Summit, MO

#26 Jul 23, 2009
Clue;
You can tell when Obozo's lying,,,his lips are moving.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Kansas City, KS

#27 Jul 23, 2009
Now Really People wrote:
<quoted text>
No actually we want the same health care our politicians are provided - hear them complaining - see them using private? The fact that we treat our elderly and our vets so bad is an issue of inadequate funding after we have used them for everything on the way to their need with little honest treatment along the way. Perhaps you should argue realities and why they are instead of this usual horseshit distortion you present. Maybe you shoul argue against the deception and rampant crime in medicare and why it is never addressed - but no - so much easier to say it's all bad. Jesus, throw you heart in a well - it's of no use to you anyhow, beginning to think the brain can join it.
1- Politicians SHOULD NOT HAVE BETTER CARE THAN THE Peeps unless they Pay for it themselves.

Trying to claim that the entire country should be given their gold plated coverage shows you're not much of a thinker.

We can't even afford the gov medicare/medicaid we have now and YOU THINK WE NEED MORE?

What are you smoking? Is it horseshit spliffs?

Vets get care. Not as good as your politicians but they get care. That's backwards but it means the politicians HAVE TOO MUCH. Paid for with our money.

Elderly, poor, sick, healthy are all in the same boat and need levels of personal responsibility & planning instead of looking for a health care hand out.

Even when they get one, that's no assurance of good care. I've posted dozens of stories abour bad medicare but where were you? Did you read any of them or too busy smoking horseshit?

One of them is a story about a poor mother who brings her son to Chicago Hospital EM Room only to be turned away by Michelle Obama's UHI program!

She had to bus her son an hour further to have his face mended and lip sown back on since a pit bull had nearly bitten it off.

That was the hospital Michelle Obama worked at making $400K annually after Obama got their hospital Million$ in EARMARKS.

Same hospital that took $80 Million from GOV to fund Uninsured EM Room Care but an Audit showed that Michell Obama's UHI plan was successful in turning away so many that the hospital made a huge PROFIT to the tune of $70 Million after audit showed they only spent $10 Million on EM Room care!

And your idiot messiah said HE WILL NOT USE the same health care plan he's pimping but will use what's BEST for HIS FAMILY.

How about that mr ed?

“Truth to Power!”

Kansas City, KS

#28 Jul 23, 2009
Now Really People wrote:
<quoted text>
so are you but we love ya anyhow Bob.
I can back up my posts. Obama can't. As a matter of fact, there's a site tracking all the obama LIES. So many Obama lies, so little time.

“Truth to Power!”

Kansas City, KS

#29 Jul 23, 2009
Father Time wrote:
<quoted text>You are absolutely correct. Obama is a liar of unsurpassed proportions.
I thought slick willy could spin a good lie without flinching but this obama slug is a professional-Liar.

He even practices his lies in the mirror!
Withheld

Colorado Springs, CO

#30 Jul 23, 2009
Where are all the libs to argue with on this post? Guess we all know who is lying now???
wow

Boca Raton, FL

#31 Jul 24, 2009
I like my healthcare the way it is, thank you. I'm NOT willing to chance it with "THIS" GUY running the store!!

I'm amoungst the 75% surveyed that wants to keep it pretty much "as is"....

I would like a Tax Break for paying healthcare (deduction)....

But I do not want the government plan.
Kenny

United States

#32 Jul 24, 2009
How can you know when Obama is telling a lie?
His purple lips are moving.

Location hidden

#33 Jul 24, 2009
Who approved the Gates question at the first White House briefing room.
JMKC

Lees Summit, MO

#35 Jul 25, 2009
Kenny wrote:
How can you know when Obama is telling a lie?
His purple lips are moving.
Hint for the day; those purple/bluish lips are a clear sign that his smoking is interfering with his oxygenation.

Location hidden

#37 Aug 12, 2011
I thought this thread was discontinued a generation ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poison Products. (Dec '16) Dec '16 David Gray 1
News Son seeking Moore's Lake memorabilia (Oct '06) Oct '16 charlie harper 113
Moving from Northern California (Oct '16) Oct '16 Vashon01 1
Chester's race car owner & driver T.W. Taylor: ... (Oct '09) Sep '16 H D Wilson 8
Local sluts (May '16) Jul '16 Mike Jersey 4
Looking for a horse (Feb '10) Jul '16 Mike Thomas 4
Debate: Drinking Age - Chester, VA (Dec '11) Feb '16 VN Vet 7

Chester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chester Mortgages