Capital One: 4-year-old Georgia boy gets call from Capital One in R...

Full story: WTKR
It was a chance phone call that saved a little boy's life. The child who lives in Georgia was able to find a helping hand hundreds of miles away in a call center in Richmond, Virginia. Full Story
jenny

Lacombe, LA

#1 Jul 13, 2010
THANK GOD FOR PEOPLE LIKE>>.CHAMARA<<YO U'RE HIS GUARDIAN ANGEL..MAY GOD BLESS YOU..THANKS ALOT.
10s Chik

United States

#2 Jul 13, 2010
Thank you for being there for that child. My heart is heavy for this little guy. God will watch over and take care of both of you.
UPSET

Virginia Beach, VA

#3 Jul 13, 2010
Thank you for saving that babies life......you will be truly BLESSED
Spike

Chesapeake, VA

#4 Jul 13, 2010
AWESOME STORY! Brings a tear to your eye to FINALLY see that SOMEBODY out there gives a damn about something or somebody other than themselves! I hope the little boy is fine, and I hope Capital One gives that awesome lady a raise and anything else that can!
MS Republican

Belton, SC

#5 Jul 13, 2010
Such a wonderful story!As a child who was adopted as an infant by a young married couple who saved me this story is such a joy to read. Now I am a woman and mother in my 30's.It is an inspiration to see that some lady so many miles away became a young boys guardian angel at a crucial time!God bless her and the young 4 year old.Truly,they need more people like this lady in the world who society can count on to do the right thing because she cared.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Lava Smoke Tobacco & Gift Inc (Feb '13) 14 hr lavasmoke 4
Donna Howlett 16 hr Idiot Finder 14
'Just Let People Have Their Beliefs': Blaze Rea... Wed Phyllis Schlafly ... 18
Child's Privacy at Extreme Risk if Common Core ... Tue The Commentator 1
Review: Speedy Cars Inc (Apr '14) Dec 16 happywithspeedy 3
Report bad work from Kenny Amos here. Dec 16 JJJ 12
Local Gay Rights Advocates Fight Controversial ... Dec 15 Rainbow Kid 5
Chester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web