Mother testifies her son admitted killing Petersburg cab driver

Sep 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Richmond Times-Dispatch

The mother of a Petersburg man charged with robbing and fatally shooting a Petersburg cab driver testified that her son admitted to the killing after she called him to ask about rumors of his involvement.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 6, 2012
 
17 years for shooting a man in the head 3 times????

Not even close enough to be called justice.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
17 years for shooting a man in the head 3 times????
Not even close enough to be called justice.
What about the time the soccer dude will be serving for killing his girlfriend at UVA? Teabagger children always get off with a relative slap on the wrist.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 6, 2012
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the time the soccer dude will be serving for killing his girlfriend at UVA? Teabagger children always get off with a relative slap on the wrist.
Golly gee no-show, perhaps there is a chance that your feeble brain works occasionally.

I also said he didn't receive enough time for his crime.

But wait, if you had read the thread and not just spewed, you would know that.

Once again, you prove your stupidity nothead!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Golly gee no-show, perhaps there is a chance that your feeble brain works occasionally.
I also said he didn't receive enough time for his crime.
But wait, if you had read the thread and not just spewed, you would know that.
Once again, you prove your stupidity nothead!
Provide the link...you lie.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 7, 2012
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Provide the link...you lie.
LOL Read your posts no-show.

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong and stupid in public no-show?

Your mentally deficient racist spews prove your sub-human intelligence level and show the world just how truly stupid you truly are nothead.
Dee

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 5, 2012
 
Free Kirby
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 5, 2012
 
Dee wrote:
Free Kirby
Like hell it'll happen

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 5, 2012
 
Terminate Kirby with extreme prejudice!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 6, 2012
 
va_tazdad wrote:
Terminate Kirby with extreme prejudice!
Typical kkkracka.......

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 7, 2012
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical kkkracka.......
You are a typical sub-human 25 cent alley hooker no-show.

You give all black people a bad name with your mentally deficient racist spews nothead.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a typical sub-human 25 cent alley hooker no-show.
You give all black people a bad name with your mentally deficient racist spews nothead.
Yea....like you give all whites a bad name. Racist Westbora Baptist anti this and anti that.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 7, 2012
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea....like you give all whites a bad name. Racist Westbora Baptist anti this and anti that.
Not a chance no-show. I would never be associated with idiots like you and your Westboro Baptist mentally deficient racist buddies nothead.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chester Discussions

Search the Chester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) 5 hr Hoolio 2,539
4 Billion dollars 18 hr Ludwig 1
More than 100 Hampton police officers want back... 21 hr Steven 11
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) Wed barefoot2626 11,387
Betsy Willoughby Wed Hmm 1
Review: Golden Goat (Aug '10) Wed Dont do it 29
Kelly Dinelle Payne (Mar '06) Tue greg in central va 54
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chester
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••