Richmond Public Schools have worst graduation rate in state

Feb 26, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTVR Richmond

Data examined by CBS 6 shows that in 2012 Richmond Pubic Schools had the worst graduation rate in the state, and it could be lower than recorded.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of54
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
There was a time I would have agreed with you, because I do not know what it is like to grow up in a single mother household, and I also thought that it was the white people keeping the blacks back. Then I came to Richmond. Most of the city government is made up of African Americans, so who is holding the African Americans back? The mayor (Boss Hogg) is black, his son (Piglet) is on the school board, and his former Chief of Staff is on the school board (and is the Chair), yet they recommended less funding this year than last, without even having been of the board long enough to see what it takes to teach the kids in RPS.
We constantly hear that it costs so much more to educate kids in Richmond then it does in other localities, well guess what, everything costs more in Richmond, that is why the land tax is so much higher. Police cost more, ambulance services, social services, etc. It is all relevant to the specific population in Richmond.
such a bad observaton....its main street "illuminati" controllers that handles the business of the city. city council persons are majority white and the mayor is a 2 timing shuck and jive preacher. even some of the black leaders don't give a rats azz about the plight of blacks and poor folk in richmond. its the same old "willie lynch" doctrine being played out in richmond.
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you view some pictures of whites living conditions in those coal mining states. its a known fact that you HATERade drinkers don't give a shyt about human life. so, the hell with you bums when your time comes. i wouldn't piss on you ppl. even if your azzes were on fire.
russia is going to fck you ppl. up for being so obstinate, stupid, and evil. BOOM BABY BOOM!!!!!!!!!!
If you think conditions in American coal towns are as bad as Africa you are truly ignorant. As far as the Russians go....are you aware the Berlin Wall came down in the 80's. Oh thats right. That would be when you coons started hitting the crack pipe and it's all you have known since

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
There was a time I would have agreed with you, because I do not know what it is like to grow up in a single mother household, and I also thought that it was the white people keeping the blacks back. Then I came to Richmond. Most of the city government is made up of African Americans, so who is holding the African Americans back? The mayor (Boss Hogg) is black, his son (Piglet) is on the school board, and his former Chief of Staff is on the school board (and is the Chair), yet they recommended less funding this year than last, without even having been of the board long enough to see what it takes to teach the kids in RPS.
We constantly hear that it costs so much more to educate kids in Richmond then it does in other localities, well guess what, everything costs more in Richmond, that is why the land tax is so much higher. Police cost more, ambulance services, social services, etc. It is all relevant to the specific population in Richmond.
There you go again, being logical and expecting no-show to understand. What were you thinking?

You know nothead is dumber than a box of rocks.

She is too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity and too big of a coward to do anything about it.
In The Know

Mansfield, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you view some pictures of whites living conditions in those coal mining states. its a known fact that you HATERade drinkers don't give a shyt about human life. so, the hell with you bums when your time comes. i wouldn't piss on you ppl. even if your azzes were on fire.
russia is going to fck you ppl. up for being so obstinate, stupid, and evil. BOOM BABY BOOM!!!!!!!!!!

I have been to these coal mining areas in South West Virginia and yes it is bad and the people are having a hard time, however, there is a very big difference in these people and The American Coon. The people in South West Virginia have pride, they have a work ethic and they work hard everyday to survive and place food on the table, they do not flock to cinder block slave quarters and wait on the first of every month. You have seen pictures? I have been to places like Rural Retreat, Abington, Wise County and many other places in South West Virginia and West Virginia. Poverty is not what defines these people, it is pride and work ethic, not the azz sitting wide body of the average Female American Coon.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again, being logical and expecting no-show to understand. What were you thinking?
You know nothead is dumber than a box of rocks.
She is too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity and too big of a coward to do anything about it.
i larned all i knows from your mammy!!!!!!BOOH YAH....
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

In The Know wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been to these coal mining areas in South West Virginia and yes it is bad and the people are having a hard time, however, there is a very big difference in these people and The American Coon. The people in South West Virginia have pride, they have a work ethic and they work hard everyday to survive and place food on the table, they do not flock to cinder block slave quarters and wait on the first of every month. You have seen pictures? I have been to places like Rural Retreat, Abington, Wise County and many other places in South West Virginia and West Virginia. Poverty is not what defines these people, it is pride and work ethic, not the azz sitting wide body of the average Female American Coon.
coons? there you go again with that dumb shyt. talk with some since, you stupid azz Mothrafudder!!!!!!!!!!

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
i larned all i knows from your mammy!!!!!!BOOH YAH....
Whereas you were never fortunate enough to know my mother, and I never had a "mammy", your stupid is showing again no-show.

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Whereas you were never fortunate enough to know my mother, and I never had a "mammy", your stupid is showing again no-show.
You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!
you had a mammy...she never liked your racist azz anyway.

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you had a mammy...she never liked your racist azz anyway.
Unlike you, I am white no-show. I never had a "mammy" like you nothead. I had a mother AND a father.

new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you, I am white no-show. I never had a "mammy" like you nothead. I had a mother AND a father.
your ma & pa adopted your azz and taught you how to suck the HATERade bottle dry.

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
your ma & pa adopted your azz and taught you how to suck the HATERade bottle dry.
2. Victicrat

somebody that believes themself to be a victim in every situation such that they just stop trying.

that person won't stop wasting their life with drugs and won't get a job because that person is just a registered Victicrat.

Sounds just like our own little commie traitor no-show nothead!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
2. Victicrat
somebody that believes themself to be a victim in every situation such that they just stop trying.
that person won't stop wasting their life with drugs and won't get a job because that person is just a registered Victicrat.
Sounds just like our own little commie traitor no-show nothead!
there is no such word as "victicrat".....unle ss you live in the trailer park where you make up shyt far too often.

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no such word as "victicrat".....unle ss you live in the trailer park where you make up shyt far too often.
Your stupid is showing yat again nop-show.

I have posted the link to the Urban dictionary twice.

Not my fault you are not smart enough to click on it.

Victicrats like you are a drain on society. They are never responsible for their actions, and always blame evil white people for their continuous failures in life.

new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Your stupid is showing yat again nop-show.
I have posted the link to the Urban dictionary twice.
Not my fault you are not smart enough to click on it.
Victicrats like you are a drain on society. They are never responsible for their actions, and always blame evil white people for their continuous failures in life.
the urban dictionary is as fake as you are/ unless its posted in a legitimate white dictionary it doesn't count. i'll wait for the merriam-webster translation.

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
the urban dictionary is as fake as you are/ unless its posted in a legitimate white dictionary it doesn't count. i'll wait for the merriam-webster translation.
You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it nothead!

Perfect example of a victicrat no-show.

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
yea taz, you are the one thats a victiKKKracka.
see how easy it is to made up silly words. victiKKKracka....what a damn riot!!!!!!!!!!
I don't make up words. Victicrat is from the urban dictionary, but you knew that no-show. It fits you so well.

1. Victicrat

1.Someone who believes every negative situation in their life is brought on because of their race.

1a. Someone who utilizes "the race card" as grounds for argument/defense/offense in any situation applicable.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't make up words. Victicrat is from the urban dictionary, but you knew that no-show. It fits you so well.
1. Victicrat
1.Someone who believes every negative situation in their life is brought on because of their race.
1a. Someone who utilizes "the race card" as grounds for argument/defense/offense in any situation applicable.
victiKKKracka.....a deluded racist mourning moron who thinks ppl. owe them someting just b/c of their whiteness.

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
victiKKKracka.....a deluded racist mourning moron who thinks ppl. owe them someting just b/c of their whiteness.
Keep spewing no-show. That word only exists in your feeble brain.

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it nothead!

Some things never change.
Silent Echo

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
My, My, you are one stupid SOB. You lecture on the fact that there is no such word as victicrat and you use and continue to use the term "Muder Fudder and things like that. You also talk about trailer parks when you live in the Nine Mile Road Ghetto, little coon here sure does have a screwed up idea of value.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep spewing no-show. That word only exists in your feeble brain.
Some things never change.
victiKKKracka....a deluded racist mourning moron who thinks ppl. owe them something just b/c of their whiteness. BOOH YAH MurdaFudder!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of54
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chester Discussions

Search the Chester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Buddy Mitchell is a LIAR 2 hr Buddy Mitchell 4
Family and couples nudist resort events 3 hr Tom Yarrington 4
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 5 hr scirocco 11,435
Battle Flag 19 hr VN Vet 2
Does anyone know the Local Pedophile Mike Dicki... Mon Jenny 1
Yolanda Stokes is a Whack Job! (Apr '10) Sun pathetic 36
Hopewell contractor not licensed or insured los... Sun pathetic 10
•••
•••