Car Chase - Chester Springs/Phoenixville

Posted in the Chester Springs Forum

Susan

Springfield, PA

#1 Sep 30, 2010
My friend and her boyfriend were driving home around 7pm-8pm Tuesday night (September 28, 2010) and had a car fly passed them in a no-passing zone going approximately 100 MPH. It was then followed by 4 or 5 cop cars in what appeared to be a high-speed chase. They started in Chester Springs and wound up in Phoenixville in the STS Tire place parking lot. All together there were about 12 cop cars that surrounded the vehicle and the surrounding areas going down all the side streets. The vehicle appeared to be abandoned when my friend and her boyfriend passed by like the driver fled on foot. There hasn't been anything that we have seen in the news about it. Does anyone know what the deal was?
Big T

Washington, DC

#2 Sep 30, 2010
Sweet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chester Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Phil Robertson calls gays 'God haters' in 2010 ... (Dec '13) Mar 19 swedenforever 369
glen mills schools (Sep '11) Mar 13 Chad C 84
Pool heater wood fired and Solar power back yard (Sep '14) Feb 27 Pool Heater Reviews 2
Man Shot in the Chest in Pottstown Feb '15 stop shooting 2
News Remembering Jim Croce 40 years on (Sep '13) Feb '15 shizzle 8
Basement Waterproofing (Apr '14) Jan '15 Dick Grayson 5
Moving to Pottstown? Schools? (Mar '07) Dec '14 Bert 22
Chester Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chester Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]