Oprah's Final Show: How She Made An Impact In Pa. - Regional News - Berks Story - WFMZ Allentown

Full story: WFMZ
ALLENTOWN, Pa. -- The final show for the queen of talk is now history, but Oprah Winfrey's influence is likely to go on. Read more
Lynette De Silva

Melbourne, Australia

#1 May 25, 2011
What an extraordinary women. A true humanitarian and philanthropist. She most certainly has enriched the lives of millions of people. May God Bless her with peace, good health and happiness.
Lynne desilva
Melbourne Australia
Lynette De Silva

Melbourne, Australia

#2 May 25, 2011
What an extra-ordinary woman. A true humanitarian and philanthropist. Her life has impacted so many in the best way possible and enriched the lives of all of us. May God bless her with good health, peace and happiness.

Lynette de Silva
Melbourne - Australia
Tiffany Wieser

Allentown, PA

#3 May 26, 2011
Oprah has inspired thousands of poeple and have changed their lives. Like when Oprah was talking about the tragedy in 2008 that happened to Jacy Good cause of a Distracted Drivier caused by an 18 year old young boy talking on his phone that changed her life.... Because of Jacy Good coming to talk to young students is good to tell them about her story and to hopefully change their life about Distracted Driving....
Kevin Baum

Reading, PA

#4 May 26, 2011
Thanks for the nice news article ladies. -- I have a friend who spends alot of time at MLAR; I forwarded it to her so she can enjoy it as well. Keep up the great work.
Leoj Riuqab

Sneads Ferry, NC

#5 May 27, 2011
I guess Oprah decided to end her show on free TV not she is going to pull all her fans to "Paid Cable" networks. I guess it's time for me to wake up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chester Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Phil Robertson calls gays 'God haters' in 2010 ... (Dec '13) Mar 19 swedenforever 369
glen mills schools (Sep '11) Mar 13 Chad C 84
Pool heater wood fired and Solar power back yard (Sep '14) Feb 27 Pool Heater Reviews 2
Man Shot in the Chest in Pottstown Feb '15 stop shooting 2
News Remembering Jim Croce 40 years on (Sep '13) Feb '15 shizzle 8
Basement Waterproofing (Apr '14) Jan '15 Dick Grayson 5
Moving to Pottstown? Schools? (Mar '07) Dec '14 Bert 22
Chester Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chester Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]