Shooting of dogs sparks ill will in C...

Shooting of dogs sparks ill will in Chester Springs

There are 1 comment on the Philly.com story from Feb 22, 2013, titled Shooting of dogs sparks ill will in Chester Springs. In it, Philly.com reports that:

To the Bock family of Chester Springs, the Bernese mountain dogs Fiona and Argus were happy, loving pets.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philly.com.

cowboy

Wright, WY

#1 Feb 23, 2013
To Mary Bock and family. My wife and I raise Berners and our heart is breaking for your loss. I owned Airedales and Old English Sheepdogs for most of my life. When my wife said she was ready to own dogs again, she said Bernese Mountain Dog and I had never heard of the breed. (Being a good husband, I do as I am told.) We have loved all of our Berners and have been careful as to whom we select for our pups. Never have I seen such loving and faithful animals as our Berners. We also raise dairy goats, chickens and two housecats. The dogs are big and playful. (Chickens haven't fared well.) Our first Berner has nursed baby goats in our kitchen who have been orphaned. One of our donkeys killed a young goat (kid) and we found a new home for the donkeys. Our current stud dog has had recent pairings in Colorado and we are anxious to hear of success (or lack thereof). We heard about the Chester Springs shooting from the owner of one of the breeding females. Every owner of a Berner shares in your loss and in your grief. So very useless and tragic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chester Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chesco Vet Accused of Animal Cruelty (Jul '06) 1 hr TruthWins 243
glen mills schools (Sep '11) May 20 Big crook 125
News Selling Homes He Didn't Own: Norristown Man's E... May 13 Kenneth Lerch 1
Windsor Ridge (Sep '06) Apr '17 IdiotIndians 33
News What's Open on Martin Luther King Jr. Day? (Jan '13) Apr '17 Democrappy 2
News American Muslim teens learn to disarm Islamophobia Mar '17 Greg 6
Moving to Pottstown? Schools? (Mar '07) Feb '17 lyndsie bechtel 24

Chester Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance