In Pursuit of our DEADBEAT DAD CARL D...

In Pursuit of our DEADBEAT DAD CARL D. MEDICK

Posted in the Chester Forum

Kathryn D Julianna Medick

Kalispell, MT

#1 Sep 8, 2009
THE PUSUIT OF CARL D. MEDICK DEADBEAT FATHER IN SOUTH CAROLINA
I am not going to go into all the wonderful details but my ex husband owes me $33,446 in back child support and he's fled to 2 different states in a attempt to not pay he is currently... hiding in South Carolina..HE HAS NOT SEEN OR CONTACTED THEM SINCE HE RAN OFF 7 YEARS AGO I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE MOTHER OR FATHER SUPPORT YOUR KIDS..
YOU CAN FIND THIS ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE ..
GOOGLE HIS NAME...HELP BRING A DEADBEAT TO JUSTICE
louise rector

United States

#2 Sep 23, 2009
i think i might be able to help you i live in rock hill sc.i would be glad to help you.
Rob

Waterloo, Canada

#3 Nov 13, 2009
Is this the same Carl Medick from Rome, NY?
Great Dad

Matthews, NC

#4 Dec 8, 2009
Kathryn D Julianna Medick wrote:
THE PUSUIT OF CARL D. MEDICK DEADBEAT FATHER IN SOUTH CAROLINA
I am not going to go into all the wonderful details but my ex husband owes me $33,446 in back child support and he's fled to 2 different states in a attempt to not pay he is currently... hiding in South Carolina..HE HAS NOT SEEN OR CONTACTED THEM SINCE HE RAN OFF 7 YEARS AGO I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE MOTHER OR FATHER SUPPORT YOUR KIDS..
YOU CAN FIND THIS ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE ..
GOOGLE HIS NAME...HELP BRING A DEADBEAT TO JUSTICE
Most fathers PAY court ordered child support just like I did for 14 years.
ONLY 10% of fathers do not pay.
Calling them deadbeat and having DSS dog them will not work if they are so low as not to pay support.
Get real and maybe next time you will marry a real man.
KNOW HIM

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#5 Dec 12, 2009
Yes he is from Rome NY
KNOW HIM

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#6 Dec 12, 2009
Yes,he is from Rome,NY
Jenni Wynne Anderson

Kalispell, MT

#7 Jun 12, 2010
Great Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Most fathers PAY court ordered child support just like I did for 14 years.
ONLY 10% of fathers do not pay.
Calling them deadbeat and having DSS dog them will not work if they are so low as not to pay support.
Get real and maybe next time you will marry a real man.
Don't be offended I applaud you for taking care of your kid/kids Carl is a deadbeat parent not just in paying his child support which was ordered years ago..
As for marrying a real man I did thank you he is an amazing man and takes awesome care of our daughters he is currently stationed overseas...and a day doesn't go by where I don't think of how blessed I am and how lucky Kathryn and Julianna are to have him in our lives...
unfortunately not all men are of quality..your children were lucky..
tired of lying women

Charlotte, NC

#8 Nov 8, 2010
its sad that some women are breed to be kennel whores. trick men by getting pregnant on purpose then run them off just to live off the system while at the same time denying them the right to see their kids. i hope u dont raise ur girls 2 be like u. to many women having babies just to collect money from men who can barely get by. why dont u tell truth about who u r for a change.
Someone who knows

Penn Yan, NY

#9 Nov 27, 2010
As a person who knows both parties, and knew Carl longer than his ex-wife, I can contest "tired of lying women" that your facts are twisted. Carl is not a descent man. He is a liar and woman beater.

Any one who searched the Rome NY newspaper would see that not one, not two, but many of his ex girlfriends pressed charges on him for domestic violence. One girlfriend even witnessed him go after his ex wife and her husband in front of their oldest daughter once.There was even a cab driver there who saw this.

Carl's ex wife isn't living off the system. She has a husband who supports her, their kids and Carl's two kids. To place the blame on her for Carl's actions says to me that you are either Carl himself trying to save face or some bimbo who hasnt been beaten by him, but give it time, you will be, or your one of his ignorant family members who havent seen him in over 15 years and truly did not know him to begin with.

Again I know both parties, so I have seen both sides, and I know the truth in this matter. I too was a victim of Mr. Medick at one time, I was just lucky enough to wake up and run when I had the chance.
Jenni Wynne Anderson

Germany

#10 Nov 27, 2010
LMAO Carl sweetheart the ONLY support I have gotten off the SYSTEM as you call it is CHILD SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT and I do that because trying to Squeeze anything out of a nothing like you is a joke...tricking into getting pregnant big joke and a half I had a miscarriage before Kathryn & she was planned live in your dream world of irresponsibility & denial the girls have been with me 24/7 since birth, you'd pass them on the street & wouldn't even know them..heck you'd probably try hooking up with them well luckily they have better taste I heard you've lost some teeth & are really rockin the scummy low life look lol
HMMM I will take my college degree, educated & employed self & raise my daughters just right..that's what your problem is your mommy & daddy had squat so you had no role models or aspirations in life there obviously are benefits from having educated, employed, happily married parents who own a home that can't be thrown on a hitch and rolled away..I'd say I regret you but luckily I got the girls who thank god they don't take after your side of the family ..well according to your family you are abomination they aren't sure where you came from. SO FYI since you ran off and left NY..
Your daughters live in Europe and are being educated in good schools, your daughters are traveling around Europe and living a life they'd never get living with you, they speak mulitple languages so you are right I bred with a loser and that was you. My parents told me that's what I'd get screwing around with someone from a trailer park..
So you live off of a disabled woman and have the balls to talk crap about me enjoy..Also if my husband (who is the father of all of my daughters minus your 2 sperm donations)who has been raising "your" kids for the past 10 years and I decide to have more children in a loving family who are you to comment OMG an employed man who supports another mans kids for 10 years or a bum who border hops & lives off the radar to avoid child support? heck if anyone would like proof I have plenty plus they can even ask "your" daughters(what was the last thing you said to them? that there mom was going to drive them down to visit you every Sunday for your measly couple hour visitation)
So love all I have to say to you is keep ducking & dodging check out the facebook page your girls made for you in the end we all know the truth..
Oh and if you'd like your visitation all you'd have to do is send me your phone number and address Kitty Kat is going to be 18 in June she could use the $$ for her Tuition to Standford just an FYI that's a prestigious university (a place of higher Education) when the girls leave my home and graduate college we will think of you <3 don't worry their daddy & I are footing the bill...
so as Julianna says Bring it On...I dare you
[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for Robert Waldrop (Sep '12) 6 hr Good Neighbor 2
Looking for a Church (Feb '10) 6 hr Good Neighbor 2
Pokemon Go Jul 30 Pikachu 1
Lynderboro St. (Sep '11) Jul '16 RockHillReader 19
Rock Hill alternative news Jul '16 RockHillReader 1
mechanics? Jul '16 inNeedofRepairs 1
David Michael Dietrich (Aug '10) Jul '16 Nightfly 7

Chester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance