Young Boy Drowns In Delaware County Pool

Young Boy Drowns In Delaware County Pool

There are 5 comments on the CBS Local story from Jun 17, 2012, titled Young Boy Drowns In Delaware County Pool. In it, CBS Local reports that:

BROOKHAVEN, Pa. - A young boy drowned Sunday while swimming in a pool at an apartment complex in Delaware County, according to authorities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

rocky

Chester, PA

#2 Jun 18, 2012
Mickey McMickerhan wrote:
Who cares, the kid was white trash anyway, right?
a piece of shit mickey mckickerhan
You are
Mickey McMickerhan

United States

#3 Jun 18, 2012
Go get some sun, you freckled pale baggy-shorts wearing loser.

Better yet, I hope someone finds you at the bottom of a pool tomorrow. After you've been there for a few hours.
concerned

Lancaster, PA

#4 Jun 18, 2012
WOW. A life is just that - A LIFE. I cant believe that someone like you Mickey, would take the time our of your day to write something so horrible as you did! A child doesn't have ability to be WHITE TRASH OR TRASH AT ALL! A child is an Innocent life, LEARNING FROM THOSE AROUND THEM (Who the F* is around you?) Don't dare bring your insanity on this website at a time like this. Keep your opinions to yourself, better yet, grow up and get a life, ya know - something better to do with your time then to insult an innocent child who's family is distraught right now. Karma is real, your truly a HORRIBLE person for even saying something like that!
Mickey McMickerhan

United States

#5 Jun 18, 2012
I can't tell you how many times I've had some little twink go through my wallet when I was showering in a motel room.

You act all high and mighty, just because a kid is young doesn't mean he is above being a little thief. Sometimes the kids are just as sophisticated as the adults, this world has plenty of throwaways, you know.

Spare me your BS, as soon as something happens you automatically take the side of the kid, no matter what. That tells me you are sick.

We need to wait for the M.E.'s report, for all you know this could have been a child's auto-asphyxiation fetish gone wrong or any number of other things, including a cover-up.
Jamila Blyther

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jul 2, 2012
First of all his race doesn't matter and for your information he is african american and he never stole anything from anyone. I know his mother and father and they are good people. He was a 8 year old boy and now he is dead. Would you like for your child to pass and someone to speak ill of them. Your a piece of poor white trash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hooker,pimps and junkies (Sep '08) Aug '17 EL CHAPO BIBI 22
News Police Search Chesco Home in Missing Mom Invest... Aug '17 AIPAC mohels 1
News Part 3: Multiple Blows (Apr '12) Jun '17 MuKappaD 11
News Your school property taxes are probably rising ... (Jul '16) May '17 yidfellas v USA 5
News Trump to make campaign stop in Lancaster County... (Nov '16) Feb '17 such an ally 2
McCaffery Village Reunion (Mar '07) Jan '17 Jabez Wilson 50
Brookhaven Facebook Administrators. (Jan '17) Jan '17 Curious777 1

Chester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chester Mortgages