to the Figther Chief or figther on 10...

to the Figther Chief or figther on 10th & meadow lane

Posted in the Chester Forum

firefigther bill

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Feb 5, 2011
Dear chief why do you have A drive way & a garage connected to your house but you still block off a parking spot with.Do you know that is illegal in this state! I should call the cops on you! you call the cops on park car but you dont tell on your self! but its all good cause I took picture of you and your wife blocking off parking spots for your self on A city street when you already have A drive way and garage!stop taking up all of the parking stop with your cars so other tax paying people can park!!!!! I know your the one calling the cops cause your not the only person in chester that has friends in city hall that giv es up info... Dummy just remember when you do dirty1 you get dirty thrown back at cha! nozzel nut!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Marcus Hook, PA (Jul '10) Mar '16 Tracey 16
McCaffery Village Reunion (Mar '07) Mar '16 bmurray 45
Kelly stein (May '13) Jan '16 Lesson learned 2
Missing Jan '16 Parvanay 1
News Body found near West Chester school Jan '16 Uber 1
News April Margera, Sister-In-Law To Vincent "Don Vi... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Connie jocksville 2
long blonde hair, petite....watch me (Nov '15) Nov '15 lexiee 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chester Mortgages