Meigs County today

Meigs County today

There are 1 comment on the Daily Sentinel story from May 18, 2011, titled Meigs County today. In it, Daily Sentinel reports that:

Syracuse Village Officials and Police Chief Garry Freed are stressing to all residents that the village is instituting a zero tolerance policy for violations of the pet leash and nuisance pet ordinances, including the cleanup of animal waste.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Sentinel.

concerned

Point Pleasant, WV

#1 May 22, 2011
i like this law although it's not always followed by alot of people,i see people letting their dogs run loose all the time and nothing is ever done they let their dogs crap in neighbors yards and yet don't clean it, but just stand and watch their dogs do this then walk back in their home. this not only happens in syracuse but everywhere even in town,not just small villiges. i've heard there was fines for this but never hear anything on any being served.why not? no-one likes to walk out and start their day by stepping in a huge pile of dog crap ,@ least i sure don't.these laws are made for a reason so why aren't they inforced like they say they will be?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kidnapping? 17 hr Some dude 5
Drunks of Racine 20 hr Nosey 1
who is kurt with these days?? Sun Some dude 7
Phillip Smith Sun Some dude 4
News Dr. James Paul Conde Sun Some dude 2
meigs county Sun Some dude 15
Debora Barnhart Sun Some dude 2
More from around the web

Chester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE