created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,601 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
16,081 - 16,100 of 16,777 Comments Last updated Wednesday Jul 23
Wloclawek Warrior

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Shaddup ya fuggin phfag wrote:
<quoted text>
OOOOO....an internet 'tuff guy'
I'm almost impressed.
Almost.
STFU ya fuggin phfag
Sounds like someone has a big pair of pants holding nothing up, you sure are more impressed than me. You see punks with a big mouth have nothing to back it up with except chump talk, I agree that this blowhard cannot even spell, much less fight. I would love to see this punk in action, I might even buy the popcorn.
Folks in the know will let you know in the right time, before you go to the dentist, first, weenie, leaarn how to spell before you threaten someone you do not now, easy way to get hurt. haha
Wloclawek Warrior

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Goober loves O-blomo, probably takes it in the back door

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like someone has a big pair of pants holding nothing up, you sure are more impressed than me. You see punks with a big mouth have nothing to back it up with except chump talk, I agree that this blowhard cannot even spell, much less fight. I would love to see this punk in action, I might even buy the popcorn.
Folks in the know will let you know in the right time, before you go to the dentist, first, weenie, leaarn how to spell before you threaten someone you do not now, easy way to get hurt. haha
Sounds like your pants are down around your ankles while your little friend palys hide the kielbasa in your polskie dupcha, princess.
Wloclawek Warrior

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like your pants are down around your ankles while your little friend palys hide the kielbasa in your polskie dupcha, princess.
Mr Mc Dingleberry, if you cannot speak or spell in a language, save yourself the embarASSment by trying to want to be, ha

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Mc Dingleberry, if you cannot speak or spell in a language, save yourself the embarASSment by trying to want to be, ha
A typo, that's the best you got pierogi breath?
Farquhar

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

You are no nice fellow. You mean like man with few friend. No heart.
Remiesong

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

What a bunch of losers, matching wits with other ungifted twits....
Wloclawek Warrior

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

This America is something to behold, a moron for a president and fools for subjects, what a shame, americans can only speak one language and barely that, they get government money because they are too stupid to work. Cretins are the best IQ you bunch can get up to. I bet you all work in some douchbag job, have fat, ugly old ladies, if you even have one, and are some fat slob yourselves, you cretins make me laugh, my English is my 4th language and a far sight better than yours, you bunch of morons. Lazy, fat, slobs, probably couldn't fight your way out of a wet bag. I have to laugh at the fat lazy Americans with the fat rotten tooth old ladies and very, very stupid children who have to take medication for their stupidity. And you have room to talk, that is all you can do is put someone down because when you look in the mirror, you are frightened at what looks back at you, ha, stupid Americans vote some a-hole one, and then again, very stupid Americans, you make me laugh, fat and stupid. Hahaha.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
This America is something to behold, a moron for a president and fools for subjects, what a shame, americans can only speak one language and barely that, they get government money because they are too stupid to work. Cretins are the best IQ you bunch can get up to. I bet you all work in some douchbag job, have fat, ugly old ladies, if you even have one, and are some fat slob yourselves, you cretins make me laugh, my English is my 4th language and a far sight better than yours, you bunch of morons. Lazy, fat, slobs, probably couldn't fight your way out of a wet bag. I have to laugh at the fat lazy Americans with the fat rotten tooth old ladies and very, very stupid children who have to take medication for their stupidity. And you have room to talk, that is all you can do is put someone down because when you look in the mirror, you are frightened at what looks back at you, ha, stupid Americans vote some a-hole one, and then again, very stupid Americans, you make me laugh, fat and stupid. Hahaha.
To mo&#380;e inny sposób, np. k&#261;piel w wannie pe&#322;nej piany z aromaterapi&#261;, przy nastrojowej muzyce?
- E tam, Panie Doktorze, tego tez próbowa&#322;am piana mnie wkurwia, bo szczypie w oczy, muzyka mnie wkurwia, ka&#380;da muzyka mnie wkurwia, ta nastrojowa najbardziej mnie wkurwia, a te olejki zapachowe, to dopiero wkurwiajace, klej&#261; sie, lepi&#261;, plami&#261;, nie, nie olejki najbardziej mnie wkurwiaj&#261;!
- No dobrze, to mo&#380;e sex? Jak wyglada Pani &#380;ycie seksualne?
- Sex !?
A co to takiego?
- Nie wie Pani co to sex!? No dobrze, zaraz Pani poka&#380;e, prosz&#281; za parawan. Po chwili na parawanie l&#261;duj&#261; kolejne cz&#281;&#347;ci garderoby: spodnie, spódnica, kitel, bluzka, biustonosz, majtki. Po kolejnej chwili s&#322;ycha&#263; sapanie i wzdychania, wreszcie s&#322;ycha&#263; g&#322;os kobiety:
- Panie Doktorze, prosz&#281; si&#281; zdecydowa&#263;? Wk&#322;ada Pan czy wyci&#261;ga, bo

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

In the situation room during the bin laden raid, obama started to cry when the first stealth chopper crashed, he turned to Hillary and said, "the election!, what am I going to do?"

Hillary stood up, walked over to obama and gently raised his head, then she bitch slapped him and said : "You can like a man"
Mohammad Whigger

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

You be trippin dawg, like delusional.
Interesting guy

Asbury Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

In the situation room during the bin laden raid, obama started to cry when the first stealth chopper crashed, he turned to Hillary and said, "the election!, what am I going to do?"
Hillary stood up, walked over to obama and gently raised his head, then she bitch slapped him and said : "You can like a man"
I purposely left the political forums alone. I expect you not to comment on the rest of threads.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Interesting guy wrote:
<quoted text>I purposely left the political forums alone. I expect you not to comment on the rest of threads.
Well, shuts my mouth, sha zamm, and I expect obama to stop campaigning and start to work on the problems of the nation, but we knows both of dat s'it ain't going to happen, now don't we.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Watch my smile, am I lying?
Interesting guy

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well, shuts my mouth, sha zamm, and I expect obama to stop campaigning and start to work on the problems of the nation, but we knows both of dat s'it ain't going to happen, now don't we.
Blame local problems on local politicians! Really, blame this county's politicians if you are not happy. We have enough money to ensure a betterment for all in ST Lawrence. The president is trying however when you have members of congress not trying just as hard, well it's a problem. At least the American people have someone trying as president. Your problems (and I suspect you have many Hingle) should be resolved internally before you dare complain to a politician.
Vigilante

Camden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

the pres saved us from economic despair 236,000 jobs in one month ..While the Repubs are Obstructionist
Remiesong

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

What is funny is that things ARE getting better in this cesspool country of ours. And if Obamas not doing anything, at least he is getting more accomplished than any Bush ever could. Any Dingleberry should be able to
acknowlege that, Mcdoucheberry.
SirCriesALot

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

SirLiesAlot wrote:
Watch my smile, am I lying?
Dunno, but ya sure Cries a lot !

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Interesting guy wrote:
<quoted text>Blame local problems on local politicians! Really, blame this county's politicians if you are not happy. We have enough money to ensure a betterment for all in ST Lawrence. The president is trying however when you have members of congress not trying just as hard, well it's a problem. At least the American people have someone trying as president. Your problems (and I suspect you have many Hingle) should be resolved internally before you dare complain to a politician.
The fact that you buy into the presidents straw man tactic that it is the opposition in congress that prevents him from displaying one iota of leadership is pathetic and laughable. It is clowns like you who elected an ineffective clueless clown named obama. The obama is a liar and a fraud, and you are asleep, go back to bed and stay there.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Vigilante wrote:
the pres saved us from economic despair 236,000 jobs in one month ..While the Repubs are Obstructionist
You are a useful idiot that carries water for obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chester Discussions

Search the Chester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Fox News Zombie 6,353
Ogdensburg man sentenced to prison for sex abus... (Nov '13) 22 hr concerned 3
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Thu Steve Douchy 6,364
Is video taping a neighbor legal or is it consi... (May '07) Thu hanna 177
Sexting (Jun '13) Jul 23 Thomas 4
make it to mothers (Jul '10) Jul 21 Louise 101
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Jul 20 Sham Hanutty 436
•••
•••

Chester News Video

•••
•••

Chester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE