New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,769 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

FakeFinder

Stratford, CT

#10874 Sep 22, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
actually, statstically speaking, the average IQ of democrats has been rising over the years while republicans have been falling...
http://www.halfsigma.com/2006/06/democrats_ma...
Pray to Obama for a fake IQ score.
really

Burbank, CA

#10875 Sep 22, 2012
Romney Ryan 2012 wrote:
Romney paid MORE than his fair share in income tax while Obama and Harry Reid paid very little.
obama paid a tax rate of 23.37% this past year versus Romney's 13% or the average american's 17-23%. So Mitt Romney paid lower tax rates than you. Not only that.

Mitt Romney has been found to have doctored his taxes to pay MORE even though its easy to see he can avoid that...even though he stated if that happened he shouldn't be president. He gave more charitable donations that he claimed for even when he could claim more. This would have lowered his tax rate below 10%. NOT ONLY THAT

They have now found one of the "Donations" he listed but didn't claim...was a fraud. It was a tax shelter that he claimed he was donating funds to. These funds would have been taxed, but by claiming they were charitable donations...thats tax fraud which people are now looking into. NOT ONLY THAT.

But with this sham of an act to raise his tax rate up from not claiming those donations...if he ran and won...HE CAN AMMEND HIS CLAIM TO MAKE THAT MONEY BACK AND LOWER HIS TAX RATE....so he deliberately doctored his taxes to look good for running for president in a way that he can just take that money back...he did this before in MA when he lied on his tax returns there too.
really

Burbank, CA

#10876 Sep 22, 2012
FakeFinder wrote:
<quoted text>Pray to Obama that California & Jerry Brownoser don't take away your foodstamps and welfare when you get kicked out of your mental health incarceration due to lack of coverage under ObamaSCARE.
so you can't refute anything i said, but instead you go ahead and just throw out childish words with no mental thought behind them...then you make a joke about having a higher IQ...where did you matriculate? no, elementary school doesn't count.
really

Burbank, CA

#10877 Sep 22, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Mad Harry Reid is a lying, corrupt crook.
C'mon you lying hypocrite - now show us YOUR tax returns, Harry.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-po...
See how it feels to deal with Birthers...
FakeFinder

Stratford, CT

#10878 Sep 22, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
so you can't refute anything i said, but instead you go ahead and just throw out childish words with no mental thought behind them...then you make a joke about having a higher IQ...where did you matriculate? no, elementary school doesn't count.
so you can't refute anything i said, but instead you go ahead and just throw out childish words with no mental thought behind them...then you make a joke about having a higher IQ...where did you matriculate? no, elementary school doesn't count. Why have you not been paying attention to the incompetent Obama and his 4 years of failure? You must be a product of bankrupt California, waiting to have the USA join you. Pray to Obama for a raft to take you back to Kenya..."Mmmm...mmm...mmm ..."
FakeFinder

Stratford, CT

#10879 Sep 22, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
See how it feels to deal with Birthers...
Someday your babymama will give birth and the taxpayers will have to support it, as they do you.
really

Burbank, CA

#10880 Sep 22, 2012
FakeFinder wrote:
<quoted text> so you can't refute anything i said, but instead you go ahead and just throw out childish words with no mental thought behind them...then you make a joke about having a higher IQ...where did you matriculate? no, elementary school doesn't count. Why have you not been paying attention to the incompetent Obama and his 4 years of failure? You must be a product of bankrupt California, waiting to have the USA join you. Pray to Obama for a raft to take you back to Kenya..."Mmmm...mmm...mmm ..."
First, learn how to hit the reply button, not just copy and paste a quote...i'm sure complex things like clicking a button are hard for you, but I'm sure you can overcome it.

Second (assuming you can count), please describe the four years of failure? Was it taking the economy that was hemorrhaging (big word i know) jobs and actually stablize it to a set level and start reducing the job loss (slowly for now) and saving an entire industry from collapse? Or was his failure implementing stimulus which studies have shown stopped job loss, stabalized our markets and created the first upswing in the stock market closing higher than it ever did in the entire bush administration? Or was his failure taking in this economy, the worry of healthcare and education costs (theres hope for you yet) and making it affordable for every american so that when it comes to being educated or having to stay healthy, people wont go bankrupt trying to do so. What failure do you see? If you think our economy being in the shitter is obama's fault...you could argue that...if you ignored the ENITRE BUSH PRESIDENCY AND THE COST OF 2 WARS THAT TANKED OUR ECONOMY, SHOT UP OUR DEBT, PLUNGED US INTO A RECESSION, AND KILLED OVER 100,000 PEOPLE...yea you could ignore that...but then again...your proving your intelligence level. Now you can feel free to spout baby talk with your unique ability to try and rhyme words with other words like that of a 5 year old with no intellectual backing..
really

Burbank, CA

#10881 Sep 22, 2012
FakeFinder wrote:
<quoted text> Someday your babymama will give birth and the taxpayers will have to support it, as they do you.
Your use of Babymama makes me think, that your inferring that black people are the welfare demographic. You should probably look up the statistics, and see that the majority of welfare users .... are white....
FakeFinder

Stratford, CT

#10882 Sep 22, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
First, learn how to hit the reply button, not just copy and paste a quote...i'm sure complex things like clicking a button are hard for you, but I'm sure you can overcome it.
Second (assuming you can count), please describe the four years of failure? Was it taking the economy that was hemorrhaging (big word i know) jobs and actually stablize it to a set level and start reducing the job loss (slowly for now) and saving an entire industry from collapse? Or was his failure implementing stimulus which studies have shown stopped job loss, stabalized our markets and created the first upswing in the stock market closing higher than it ever did in the entire bush administration? Or was his failure taking in this economy, the worry of healthcare and education costs (theres hope for you yet) and making it affordable for every american so that when it comes to being educated or having to stay healthy, people wont go bankrupt trying to do so. What failure do you see? If you think our economy being in the shitter is obama's fault...you could argue that...if you ignored the ENITRE BUSH PRESIDENCY AND THE COST OF 2 WARS THAT TANKED OUR ECONOMY, SHOT UP OUR DEBT, PLUNGED US INTO A RECESSION, AND KILLED OVER 100,000 PEOPLE...yea you could ignore that...but then again...your proving your intelligence level. Now you can feel free to spout baby talk with your unique ability to try and rhyme words with other words like that of a 5 year old with no intellectual backing..
LOL First, realize I was laughing at you. Secondly, you don't really think I would read all your drivel, do you? Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha... No wonder you live in bankruptcy and wish it upon the entire nation. Really...Bwhahahahahahahaha...
democrat

Massena, NY

#10883 Sep 22, 2012
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Rump Rider,
Yes I understand what your are saying ...
I know who pays for the military ... and our military is no longer concerned with OUR national defense, they are now an offensive military that fights for the military industrial complex, at MY tax dollars expense.
I also know who pays for all the entitlements that feed, provide free cell phones and all the other things that I have to pay for with what ever is left of MY paycheck after taxes.
The Republican/Democrate debate of guns or butter paid for with my tax dollars has turned into guns AND butter AND paying off dictators in third world countries and bridges to nowhere.
You must be loving this Bi-partisan effert to screw the taxpayers!
And NO, the government does not have a leagal and natural right to take my money and waste it where ever it wants! That is decided by the voters. Or it was before the elections were rigged.
Now the government is it's own ruling class that takes more from the people, without the people's concent. And YOU are buying into the hype that keeps these tyrants in power because the hypnotized never lie.
This silly arguement of how the married with children are punished with more taxes is arguing about where the deck chairs on the Titanic should go.
The bottom line is, "we the people" have lost control of the few we have allowed to govern us, and it is all because we have actually listened to the silly excuses where one party blames the other. or it's the conseratives vs the liberal excuse.
You are talking about small issues without seeing the larger issue. But keep talking, as that is what our new ruling class wants!
Hey,if you are talking about cutting our military down to where it should be,you get no arguement from me.If you are talking getting rid off all corporate welfare first,then reforming welfare for poor people,I'm with you.If you are talking,making millionaires and billionaires pay the same tax rate as I and I presume you do,I am with you.Why should a man who invest his money pay less in taxes on what he earns,then a plumber does,on what he earns?What I am getting at,is that people are not against taking money from others if it helps them,that's all I am trying to say.I never have or never will go along with nation building,or keeping our troops all around the world.But I aint going after the poor,till people take the rich peoples snouts,out of the public trough.Nor will I support America ever becoming a Plutocracy,and I think the concentration of our wealt into the hands of a few is a bigger danger,than all the terrorists in the world.
FakeFinder

Stratford, CT

#10884 Sep 22, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Your use of Babymama makes me think, that your inferring that black people are the welfare demographic. You should probably look up the statistics, and see that the majority of welfare users .... are white....
Look up the percentages, Stupid, and you will see that far more blacks are receiving welfare, not that it matters to me. What does matter is the perpetuation to keep people in governmental assistance/voting slavery that Obama and the democrats do so well. Now pray to Obama for some monetary redistribution to support the rest of your nonsense, and sing a chorus of "Mmmm...mmm...mmm" while you prepare for another atrocious vote to "Make History" mistake.
democrat

Massena, NY

#10885 Sep 22, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
He never has or ever will be interested in the truth.His continuing racist terms,betray him for what he is.A bitter white man,who has had little to no success in life,and can't understand how a person of a race,he considers inferior,could do so much better in life then he ever has or ever will.
really

Burbank, CA

#10886 Sep 22, 2012
FakeFinder wrote:
<quoted text> LOL First, realize I was laughing at you. Secondly, you don't really think I would read all your drivel, do you? Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha... No wonder you live in bankruptcy and wish it upon the entire nation. Really...Bwhahahahahahahaha...
and my point proven...
Mother

Ithaca, NY

#10887 Sep 22, 2012
Of course Fakefinder won't read your post Really. He would have to answer some tough questions that he doesn't want to answer.
FakeFinder

Stratford, CT

#10888 Sep 22, 2012
democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
He never has or ever will be interested in the truth.His continuing racist terms,betray him for what he is.A bitter white man,who has had little to no success in life,and can't understand how a person of a race,he considers inferior,could do so much better in life then he ever has or ever will.
Have a piece of watermelon and all will be forgiven.
democrat

Massena, NY

#10889 Sep 22, 2012
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/22/vote...

This is how republicans,think democracy should work.
FakeFinder

Stratford, CT

#10890 Sep 22, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
and my point proven...
You have no point, other than the one on your head. Really.
FakeFinder

Stratford, CT

#10891 Sep 22, 2012
Mother wrote:
Of course Fakefinder won't read your post Really. He would have to answer some tough questions that he doesn't want to answer.
Oh, Mother Malone... that would be Obama, and the answer to the questions, "Where is the economic improvement?" , "Where are the shovel-ready jobs?" , "Where is the improvement in the employment numbers?" , "Where is the improvement in national unity?", "Where is the improvement in the national debt?" etc., etc., etc. Now you hip sisters can discuss that over tea at the Princess Tea Room. Be sure to wear your "Re-elect and Incompetent Obama" buttons.
democrat

Massena, NY

#10892 Sep 22, 2012
By Peter Graff and Suleiman Al-Khalidi

BENGHAZI, Libya, Sept 22 - An Islamist militia was driven out of the city of Benghazi early on Saturday in a surge of protest against the armed groups that control large parts of Libya more than a year after the overthrow of Muammar Gaddafi.

A spokesman for Ansar al-Sharia said the group had evacuated its bases in Benghazi "to preserve security in the city".

In a dramatic sign of Libya's fragility, after sweeping through the base the crowd went on to attack a pro-government militia, believing them to be Islamists, triggering an armed response in which at least 11 people were killed and more than 60 wounded.

Ansar al-Sharia has been linked to the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi last week in which the U.S. ambassador to Libya and three other Americans died, although the group denied involvement.

The invasion of its compound, which met little resistance, appeared to be part of a coordinated sweep of militia bases by police, government troops and activists following a mass public demonstration against militia units in Benghazi on Friday.

Demonstrators pulled down militia flags and set a vehicle on fire inside what was once the base of Gaddafi's security forces who tried to put down the first protests that sparked last year's uprising.

Hundreds of men waving swords and even a meat cleaver chanting "Libya, Libya", "No more al Qaeda!" and "The blood we shed for freedom shall not go in vain!"

"After what happened at the American consulate, the people of Benghazi had enough of the extremists," demonstrator Hassan Ahmed said. "They did not give allegiance to the army. So the people broke in and they fled.

"This place is like the Bastille. This is where Gaddafi controlled Libya from, and then Ansar al-Sharia took it over. This is a turning point for the people of Benghazi."

Adusalam al-Tarhouni, a government worker who arrived with the first wave of protesters, said several pickup trucks with Ansar fighters had initially confronted the protesters and opened fire. Two protesters were shot in the leg, he said.

"After that they got into their trucks and drove away," he said. Protesters had freed four prisoners found inside, he said.

From Reuters
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#10893 Sep 22, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
It has become apparent that Amb Rice last Sunday, on five different media venues was just "following orders" from the White House, continuing their propaganda campaign to stonewall any admission that a terrorist attack had occurred on obamas watch on 9-11 on what is technically American territory. What price is ones' integrity?
Frightening performance indeed, when one considers one is observing the next SecState lying her azz off for Obama's personal political salvation.

Be afraid - be VERY afraid ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blue Diamond Painting and Contracting operated ... (Mar '17) Wed Charles Hanigan 2
Is video taping a neighbor legal or is it consi... (May '07) Sep 14 jrtradingpost 218
News Orange County Legislature approves Palm Tree re... Sep 8 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 1
make it to mothers (Jul '10) Sep 7 marybeth 153
Mountain Lodge Park in Monroe (Jun '09) Aug 30 Krios222 75
Look who's a Sgt of of the Harriman Police Dep... Aug 25 Harriman Joke Dep... 1
Mario Contorino SCAM (Nov '16) Aug 24 wow 6

Chester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chester Mortgages